Chapter 19

You're the apple to my eye.

 

It was the  final year.. everyone was buzy with their final exams including Byunghun… he was studying so hard real hard to graduate from his collage. A few months passed and everyone graduated.. going through the path they all didn’t expect they would go to.

Chunji and Niel..graduated from their school and they are now a trainee at a company preparing to be a singer.

CAP, he started his own business selling yeap you guessed it right, CAPS.

Ricky, nope he didn’t became an actor instead he is now an elementary school teacher.

Changjo, left his collage 2 months after entering then got into a dancing academy and he is now a dance choreographer for idols.

Sohyun.. she is now a lecturer in her own college teaching Literature.

Byunghun….he graduated and is now a famous blog writer. Yeap, his “secret” course was that he took the course as a writer. Now, he is writing his own first book titled “You’re the apple to my eye” , the book about his high school until now.

Basically everyone became successful!

Byunghun was working on his book when he received a call for Sohyun….

“Hey, old idiot are you buzy?”

“Of course I am.”

“I don’t care, I want you to be the first one to know about this”

“What? Are you asking me to chase after you again?”

“Im afraid not this time”

2 weeks passed Byunghun was in his room, getting ready when Ricky and Chunji came in

“Yah, quick! It’s a big day today!” Chunji said

“Do you want the bride and groom to wait for you?” Ricky pulled Byunghun’s arm.

Byunghun arrived, walking into the place wearing a smart tuxedo. He was greeted by Sohyun, she was wearing a long white dress which fit her personality and appearance, he looked at her in a very sweet manner.. “You look beautiful” “Thank you and you look stunning!”

“Lets sit.”

“Wait, Byunghun ah, I have something to say”

“Oh what?”

Sohyun took a deep deep deep breath and said “Would you like to be the apple to my eye Lee Byunghun?”

Byunghun froze, he didn’t know what to say. “What?”

“I guess time just told me this is the right time to tell you.”

Byunghun walked towards her and took her hand, ”Now I am your official idiot. Thank you”

“I told you right, great things happen to those who wait” Sohyun said while they walked to their seats.

The lights went off and they saw CAP and his Mrs Right walking down the aisle together.  It was picture time with the bride and groom so Byunghun took Sohyun’s hand; Ricky saw the scene and asked “So I guess you guys are officially and finally together?”

“This is much better than knowing CAP hyung got married!” Niel said and everyone burst out laughing.

 

 

WOOHOOOO GUYS IM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH THIS FANFIC! 3 updates in a row! Kekeke I actually wanted to make a sad ending like the movie but i bet you guys wont like so i made it into a happy ending! hehehehe, i thank you guys for being able to be patient with my updates because i am one lazy writer. I really love your funny comments and i will be sure to check out you stories in my way to say thank you to you guys for being patient! kekekeke. Thank you for my subscribers and everyone who reads this. THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU~~ I hope you guys loved this fanfic of mine~~~ ^-^ Until next time~~~~ CHU~~~ /throws hearts/ be sure to catch em! hehehehehe