Curiosity kills the cat

Fate...

"Wait, what do you mean by 'the last time I met you'? I'm positive this is the first time we met." You looked at him with a weird expression, expecting a clear explaination. "Huh? What? What did you say?" Ilhoon looked at you with an innocent expression and blinked cluelessly.

 

You narrowed your eyes at him, searching for the slightest un-cluelessness in his eyes. Nope, he looked totally clueless. Sighing, you pushed him away and got up from the bed. Stumbling a bit as you're still a little dizzy, you tried to grab something for support. Ilhoon saw that you were unstable and helped you up. Being the first guy that actually 'touched' you, you blushed slightly. You looked away, trying to hide your blush, and muttered a soft 'thank you'.

 

You cleared your throat before standing straight and brushed your skirt. "I'm fine now, thanks." You said shyly and ran out of the infirmary. "Man, that was awkward." You muttered to yourself under your breath as you rush through the hallways and into your classroom.

 

"Wait, class is over?" You were greeted with silence and an empty classroom. "What the--? What time is it now?" You looked around for a clock and saw one hanging on the wall at the back of the classroom. Squinting your eyes to look clearly, you saw that the time was 3:45p.m.

"What?! How long have I slept?" You screamed and ran to your seat to look for your bag but it was not there. 'Ugh! Where could it be? I'm late for the meeting!' Walking around the classroom nervously, you tried to find your bag but it's no where to be found.

 

Then, you heard someone running towards the classroom. "Your *huffs* bag is *huffs* here..." Ilhoon ran into the classroom, holding your bag up in the air with one hand and wiping the sweat forming on his forehead with the other hand. He walked towards you slowly while trying to catch his breath. "Wow, you're really fast, Eun Ri! You should join a race or something." He handed you your bag and patted your head before heading to the door.

 

"See you tomorrow, Kwon Eun Ri." A smirk formed on his face before replacing it with a soft smile. A smile who could melt a thousand girls, a smile who is sweeter than-- Wait, what the heck? You shook your head and reeled yourself back to reality. Staring at the door where he left not long ago, you let out a deep sigh.

 

After a few minutes of constant staring, you blinked a few times and looked at the time. "4p.m. Oh...it's-- WAIT WHAT?? I'M TOTALLY LATE FOR THE MEETING!!" You screamed and ran out of the classroom, running back home as fast as you can and ignoring everyone else who are greeting you.

 

As soon as you arrived home, you saw Mr. Song waiting for you outside the house. He quickly called you into the car immediately. "Eun Ri, quick! You're gonna be late!" he pulled you into the car and rushed to the driver seat and drove you straight to the meeting venue.

 

After the meeting about your parents' company ended, you went back home and straight to your room. After a tiring day, you could fall asleep right away after you threw yourself onto your soft fluffy bed.

 

Staring at the ceiling, that guy's face, Ilhoon's face suddenly appeared. "W-w-what, why am I thinking about him?!" You blushed and held your cheeks, muttering to yourself. "Calm down, Eun Ri, calm down..." You took a deep breath and stared at the ceiling again.

 

Just as your eyes are slowly closing, you heard a voice. 'Aren't you curious about me? Don't you wanna know who I am?' "That's strange, I'm sure that voice belongs to...Il...hoon......" Muttering sleepily, you heard the faint voice again. 'Be careful, I'm not a normal student, I'm actually a-...' The voice slowly fainted away as you slowly drifted to sleep.

 

===============================================================================================

FINALLY~ A NEW CHAPTER!!!! OMG I'm so so so so so so sooooooooo sorry for the long wait! >< I was gonna update right after I finish my exams but I got stuck, really really stuck and couldn't continue the chapter ;------; Maybe I used up all my brain cells during the exams haha XD

Anyways, I'm finally updating again and I'll try my bestest to update more frequently in the future~ If you don't like suspense then I suggest you don't read my fanfic until it's completed because I'm a really slooooooow writer OTL.

Please subscribe and upvote if you like my story~ And I'll appreciate it very very much if you comment so I can learn more and write better fanfics. Thank you \(^u^)/