Alone

Fate...

 

You stood in front of two graves, staring at the pictures on the plate. Tears started to well up as you kneel down to pay respects to your parents.
 
“Mother, father…” you muttered as you lay two bouquets of flowers in front of the graves.
 
You let your tears flow down your cheeks as you bowed to the two graves. You prayed for them and stood up.
 
“Mother, father, please rest in peace.” You wiped your tears and turned around.
 
You walked towards the car and go into the car. “Miss, are you done? Where to now?” your driver, Mr Song asked you politely.
 
“Home.” You said without facing him.
 
“But, miss. You still have…” “Now.” You said, not caring what he had to say.
 
“As you wish.” Mr Song sighed and said as he started the engine and drove home. You looked out the window as the trees passed by. The drive was very long and quiet. Mr Song looked at you through the mirror and sighed quietly.
 
Mr Song had been serving your family for a long time. He promised to continue serving you even when your parents passed away. You were grateful to him for not leaving you for money. You see him as a part of your family now.
 
“Eun Ri, are you alright?” Mr Song looked at you with worried eyes after you got out of the car. “I’m fine.” You said and rushed into the house. The maids in your house greeted you as you passed by them without stopping. You went straight to the dance studio in your house and turned the music into full volume. You started dancing hard and had no sign of stopping.
 
You danced so hard that you accidentally sprained your ankle. You tumbled down on the floor as you groaned in pain. You hugged on your hurt ankle and sat there on the floor, the music still booming loudly.
 
Your maid came in worriedly as she kneeled down beside you. “Miss, are you alright??” she asked as she tried to check if you’re okay. She wanted to help you up but you slapped her hand away. “Leave me alone.” You said coldly as you struggled to stand up. The maid just looked at you quietly, her head dropped down low.
 
You went straight into your room and lied on your bed. You hugged you pillow and covered your face with it. You screamed and cried with the pillow covering your face to prevent anyone to hear you. You cried and called out to your parents. “Father… Mother… I miss you…” you said continuously until you feel tired. You stopped crying and looked at the picture of your parents on your nightstand. You sighed and slowly closed your eyes.
 
“Mother, Father…” you muttered as you slowly drifted into dreamland.

===============================================================================================
 
So~ here's my first chapter~ It's my first time writing a fanfic (with chapters) and I don't know if I have the time to update frequently so please don't hate me >< Hehe~ Hope you enjoyed it though~ Please look forward to the next chapter ;D