School...

Fate...

*Knock knock* You heard someone knocking on your door as you lazily got up.

 

“Come in.” you said to the door. The door opened and your head maid came in. “Miss, it’s time for breakfast. Please get ready for school and come down to have your breakfast.” She said politely.

 

“How many times have I told you not to call me ‘miss’? You know I hate it.” You sighed. “Sorry, Eun Ri. Please get ready quick or else you’ll be late for school.” Your head maid reminded you. You nodded as you got up and headed to the bathroom. Your maid excused herself and walked towards the door. “Oh, and please. It’s okay to drop the formalities when you talk to me. I don’t like to be treated like royalty.” You smiled as you patted the maid’s shoulder. She smiled and nodded as she went out of the room.

 

“Good morning, Eun Ri.” Mr Song greeted you when you went to the dining room. Breakfast was served American Style. “Mmm, my favourite~” you smiled as you sat down. “Enjoy your meal, Eun Ri~” one of your maids cheerfully said. You smiled and started eating your breakfast quickly.

 

“Ahh~ Delicious! Thanks for the meal~” you chimed as you stood up and brought your plates to the sink. Your maid wanted to help you but you refused. “I want to do it myself. I have hands, you know?” you joked as you went towards the sink and put down the plates. You washed your hands with soap and went out.

 

“Time for school, Eun Ri.” Mr Song said as he led you to the car. “Ugh. School. Can I not go?” you looked at Mr Song with big watery eyes. “No, you have to.” Mr Song said sternly as he lightly pushed you towards the car. You sulked and went into the car. Mr Song started the engine and drove to school.

 

“School…” you said as you looked at the scenery outside.

 

“Look, it’s her! Ahh, she’s so pretty! I envy her~” you can hear one of the students say as you got down the car. Mr Song wished you good luck and drove off. You put your hoodie up and lowered your head as you walked pass the students, hearing each and every one of them praising you and whispering about you.

 

“Ugh. So uncomfortable…” you said as you walked faster. Suddenly, you heard someone shout “Eun Ri unnie, watch out!!”

 

You weren’t fas enough to respond and you bumped into someone. You closed your eyes, scared to fall but a pair of dtrong arms caught you. You looked up and saw a guy looking at you, worried.

 

“Are you okay?” he asked you. You stood up straight and smoothened your hair. You nodded and walked away quickly. Your face was hot and your heart was beating fast. ‘Who is that?’ you thought as you fanned your face and tried to calm down.


The guy watched as you walked away quickly. He stared at you until you were gone. He then sighed and went to the rooftop to ditch class. He kept thinking about you and sighed. “It’s that girl. I’m sure that’s her.” He said as he felt his heat beat faster. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath to calm down. “Well, another boring day. But maybe she’ll change it.” He smiled at the thought.

===============================================================================================

 

Sorry for the short chapter >< I have school so I can't online 24/7... BUT I'll update whenever I can :D
Please be patient ;A; Thanks for subscribing and commenting XD
Ilhoon will come out soon~ Please look forward to it :3
And do you guys think I'm a good or bad writer? I think I'm really bad ;A; But I'll do my best :D
Hwaiting~ LOL~ XD