I Dont Want Anyone But You

Love Behind Stage

Leeteuk's Pov

Heechul's tongue was entering in my mouth.I could feel his glare so I kissed back.He grabbed my hand and placed it on .I backed away and stared at him.He smirked.

"Can you feel how turn on I am from your touch?"Heechul asked.I nodded.He pushes me off the sofa.He sits back with his arms behind his back.I stand up and stared at him.He smirked evilly.

"Strip for me."Heechul said.My eyes went big as he said that.

"Do it or else."Heechul said.I bite my lip and began to my shirt.I pulled it off and I could see Heechul smiling.

"What beauty.No wonder why Siwon choose you."Heechul said.I turned my face away.I felt dirty.All sudden Heechul pulled me close to him and made me sit on his lap.

"Mhmm."I moaned as I felt something pressed against me.I could hear Heechul laughed.

"Easily excited are we?Well then I can't wait to your brains out."Heechul said.

"Wait wha-!!"I said before he touched my member.

"Mhmm"I moaned as he took my member out of my pants.

"Ahh please stop."I said.He begins to his pants and take out.It was bigger than mine.He smirked.

"Lets be friendly with one another Leeteuk."Heechul said.

"Huh?"I said before he rubbed our member together.He starts to roll them.So I wrapped my arms him.

"Wonderful feeling right?But now I'm gonna do something more fun."Heechul said as he pushed me down on the sofa.He hovered on top of me.I grabbed a hold of the cushions.Heechul smirked.

"Relax it won't hurt as much as Siwon's."Heechul.I looked at him with big eyes.How does he know how big Siwon is?Without warning he went inside me.

"Ahhh!"I yelled as I held onto him.He smirked.He begins to go faster and faster each time he's ing.

"Ahhh it hurts too rough."I said.That didn't stop him,it made him bang me harder.I held onto him tighter as I wrap my leg around his waist.

"Ahh kiss me Leeteuk."Heechul said.I kissed him and he kissed back.

"Ahh!"I yelled as he pinched my .He then begin to my .I grabbed one of his hand and placed it on my member.He looked at me weirdly.

"I'll do anything you want if you tell me why your doing this?"I asked him.He chuckles.

"Fine but first make me ."Heechul said.

"Deal."I said.I pushed me off me and I went on my knee.I went close to and put it in my mouth.I know he's feeling good because he just jerk.

"Ahh."Heechul said as I .Then I put it in my mouth again.I put it deep down my throat.He grabbed a hold of my head and begins to in my mouth.

"Oh yes!Do more."Heechul said.I smirked and pulled out of my mouth and just kiss it.

"Why the hell you stop?!"Heechul asked.

"If you want me to keep going tell me what I want to know."I said.He glared at me.

"Fine.Why I'm doing this to you to get revenge on Siwon."Heechul said.I looked at him weirdly.

"What did he do to you?"I asked.He bite his lip and glared at me.He grabbed me and pinned me down.He begins to kiss my neck and touched my member.

"Mhmm."I moaned as he begins to touch me harder.

"Your the main reason why I want to get revenge on him."Heechul as he enters me again.I grabbed a hold of him again.

"Ahh...what you mean I'm the main reason?"I asked.I start to kiss his neck.

"You...Ahhh ..made him replace me.I was his lover before you until he found you.So I Ahhh.. Thought if I steal his new pet he'll regret using people for ."Heechul said.I held onto him tighter as he begin to go more faster.I could feel him throbbing.

"Siwon isn't like that anymore.He actually-"I said before he cuts me off.

"Loves you?Pfft he's only saying that now until he finds someone better."Heechul said.I stayed quiet.What if he's right?What if he's just using me?

"Ahh I'm gonna !"Heechul yelled before he came inside me.

Next Day

Today was the day that I was going to take another photo shoot.

"Hello Leeteuk how are you today?You look beautiful today."Siwon said as he kissed my forehead.He tried to kiss me again but I pushed him away.He was shock.

"Whats wrong?Why are you ignoring my affection?"Siwon asked.I ignored him.

"Hey Leeteuk come over here!"Heechul called out to me.

"Coming!"I yelled.I ran toward Heechul.

"Leeteuk?"Siwon said before I lefted.I went toward Heechul.He wrapped one of his arms around me.I could see Siwon was angry he walked toward us.

"Heechul what are you doing with Leeteuk?"Siwon asked.He grabbed my hand but I pulled away.He was shock.I could hear Heechul laughing evilly.

"As you can see I'm taking away Leeteuk from you."Heechul said as we begin to walk away.Siwon grabs my hand and looked at me.

"Leeteuk don't you love me?"Siwon asked me.His eyes looked like he was sad.

"Loves you?Pfft he's only saying that now until he finds something better."

"I use to.Until I learned the truth."I said as I brushed him off and walked off.I can't show weakness anymore to him.I looked back and see him depressed.

"Siwon..."I said softly.Its gonna be hard to get over him.

At A changing room

"Thats a wrap.Thanks for your hard work Leeteuk."A guy said.I smiled.

"Thanks a lot."I said as they left.I begin to take my clothes off.All I felt someone touch my chest.I looked back and it was...

"Siwon?!What are you doing?"I asked him.He begin to pinch my and press on me.

"Mhmm!"I moaned.He begins to kiss me.Without a second thought,I kissed him back.Even though I know he's just using me,I wanted him.I wanted him to touch me more and more.He my pants and begin to touch my member.

"Mhmm!"I moaned.He starts to push me against a wall.I reached back and his pants.I begin to massage .

"Mhmm!"He moaned.His grip on me lower.

"Siwon can I kiss your member?"I asked.He looked shock and then he smiled.

"Sure but I got a better idea."Siwon said.He laid on the sofa.

"Leeteuk go on top of me."Siwon said.I was about to lay on top of him until..

"No not like that.Put your member near my face."Siwon said.

"Oh okay."I said as I did what he said.All sudden he begins to on my member.

"Ahhh!"I moaned.Siwon stopped.

"Leeteuk do the same thing I'm doing."Siwon said.

"Alright."I said as I begin to on .We both were stuffing our mouth with each others member.I was like an animal stuffing my mouth with Siwon's member in my mouth.I wanted to taste him badly.All sudden I felt something touch my .

"Ahh!"I moaned.I turned back and see him poking it.

"What are you doing?"I asked him.He smiled at me.

"I was just poking my lovers ."Siwon said."

"Lover?"I said.He nods.I felt my heart beat.

"I love you Leeteuk."Siwon said.I came on his face.I sit up.

"Ahh I'm sorry I didn't mean-"I said before I saw him taste it.He smiles at me.

"You taste good baby."Siwon said.I blushed.He kissed me and I kissed back.He flips me and hover on top of me.I laid there waiting for him.

"Are you-"He said before I kissed him.He chuckles.

"I guess that's a yes."Siwon said.He enters me.I held onto him tightly.I was digging my finger on his back.He begins to slowly move inside me.

"Siwon can you move faster."I said.He begins to move faster and faster.

"Ahh your so ing tight Leeteuk!"Siwon said.

"Ahh don't say such y thing Siwon it'll ."I said.I could feel him throbbing inside me.

"Leeteuk kiss me."Siwon said.I begin to kiss him.Our tongue begins to wrestle.Eventually he wins.I let him explore my mouth.We depart and gasp for air.He looks at me with loving eyes.

"Im gonna ."Siwon said.I wrapped my leg around his waist.

" inside me."I said.He nods and came inside me.

"Ahh!"I moaned.Siwon lays on top of me.

"I love you Leeteuk."Siwon said as wrapped his arm around me.I snuggled next to him  and smile.

"I love you too."I said before I fell asleep.