Living with my boss

Love Behind Stage

Leeteuk's Pov

It was early in the morning and I woke up in a stranger's bed.I see Siwon enter the room.I could see his abs as he tried to put his shirt on.

"Oh your awake good morning."Siwon said.

"Morning."I said as covered myself with the blanket.I remembered yesterday I agreed to be Siwon's model if allowed me to live in his house for awhile.

"Get out of bed.You silly head."Siwon said as he tried to off the blanket.

"Ahh Siwon!"I yelled.Under neath my blanket I am .Siwon keeps tugging.

"No Siwon."I said.He stared at me.

"Don't tell me your too shy to show your body after the promise we made."Siwon said.I gulped.

"I got it."I said as I slowly uncover myself.In order to become a great model Siwon said he'll make me under go on ual training everyday I am here.

"Your taking too long."Siwon said as he pulled the blanket off of me.

"Ahh."I yelled.Siwon looked at me with lust in her eyes.

"So beautiful.I like you most."Siwon said.I sat on the bed covering my member.My body felt hot but not much as before when he touched me.

"Can I take a shower?My body is sweating a lot."I said.Siwon goes behind me and touches my .

"Of course you can but.."Siwon said.I looked back to him.

"But what?"I asked.All sudden his hand pulled my hand away from my member.He begins to my ear.

"Ahh."I moaned.One of his hand began to run my member.

"Dont ever hide any of your body part from me.Remember I want to see my models beautiful body."Siwon said.

"Ahh forgive me.I won't do it ever again."I said weakly as began playfully pressed the head of my member.He bite my ear and then began to my neck.

"Ahh Siwon please stop.I need to shower."I said.He looked at me with lust.He then smiled.

"Fine."Siwon said.He lets me go and I go to the bathroom.I enter the shower and turned the knob on.I just stand there in the shower thinking to myself.The shower had mirror inside.I looked at my body.I could still feel his hand touching my body.The numbness wouldn't go away.But for some reason I didn't want it to go away.My hand all sudden playing to touch my own member.I began to rub my own member.I started to imagine Siwon playing with my member so I began to pinch my own member.

"Ahh Siwon!"I moaned loudly.I couldn't believe it.I was pleasuring myself while thinking of a man.All sudden...

"Leeteuk I lefted your clothes outside."Siwon said.I stopped what I was doing.

"Uhh thanks."I said.I looked at myself in the mirror.My face looked red and my heart was beating fast.All sudden my stomach growled.I get out of the shower and picked up the clothes Siwon lefted.It was just a see through cloth.

"It's better than nothing."I said as I put it on.I went the kitchen and looked through the fridge.As looked through the fridge I felt something hard pressed against my .

"Ahh Siwon."I said turning around.He was pressing his hard member on my .He smirked at me.

"You look so beautiful in that.You made me hard like a rock."Siwon said as he wrapped his arm around me.He began to kiss my neck and played with my .

"Ahh stop.You were all over me this morning."I said.He began to chuckle.

"My bad anyway after breakfast we're meeting my staff members."Siwon said.

"Okay."I said.Up until today Siwon couldn't keep his hand off of me.I wonder what's he like around his staff.

"Oh good morning."Siwon said as he walked inside an office.

"Oh Siwon is that the model you were talking about?Hes beautiful."said a guy.

"Yeah he is."Siwon said.I looked at his charming smile.I felt my heart beat.The guy walked toward me.

"My name is Heechul."Heechul said.I see Siwon walked toward Heechul.

"You know Jungso is living with me."Siwon said.

"Is that so?Well I wish you luck Jungso."Heechul said as he shaked my hand.The staff member are very nice and bubbly.I can't wait to work for them.

Later that night

"Ahh nnhn."I moaned in my sleep.I felt something me.The sensation went from my leg to lower part of my member.

"Unnhn."I moaned.I open my eyes and see Siwon kissing my leg.Siwon stares at me.

"Im sorry did I wake you up?"Siwon asked.He continues to the lower part of my leg.

"Mhm when did you start me?It looks like your enjoying it."I said to him.He stops what he's doing and looks at me.He smiled at me.

"I am.Its fun finding all your sweet spots."Siwon said as he spread my legs more.He begins to the head of my member.

"Ahh."I moaned.He smirked at me.

"If you want I can stop."Siwon said as he began to up and down my member.I could feel my body getting warmer.I lifted my member up to him more.

"Siwon can you touch me more harder."I said.He smirked at me.

"As you wish."Siwon said as he puts my member in his mouth.

"Ahh!"I moaned.I could feel Siwon's skillful tongue in my member.It felt amazing.He started to fondle my balls as he my member.

"Ahh!"I moaned more.I grabbed his head so hard that I think I'm making it hard for him to breath.On its own my hips began to in his mouth.Each I could feel my member about to explode.With one finally I came inside Siwon's mouth.He backed away.I see him swallow all my .He smiled at me.

"You taste good."Siwon said.I blushed as he showed me his charming smile.I see him get up from the bed.I didn't want him to stop from that.I wanted more of him.I wanted him to touch me more.I grabbed a hold of his sleeve.He looked back at me.I looked at him with lust in my eyes.

"Please Siwon don't stop there.Can you please me."I said.He smiled at me.He walked toward me and kissed me.He stared at me.

"I can't. is out of love.Im sorry Jungso."Siwon said.I see him leave the room.I looked down.

"But I do love you."I said before I laid in my bed and fell asleep.