I'll do anything

Love Behind Stage

Leeteuk's Pov

"Alright put a little more blush on him!"Heechul yelled.The staff members began to put make up on me.Today was the photo shoot.I see Siwon staring at me.He had his charming smile.I stared at Siwon's lip.I could feel my heart beating.I wanted to feel his warm lips on mine so much that's it unbearable.Few hours after the photo shoot,I began to get rid of the make up.All sudden I felt a tap on my shoulder.I turned around and see Heechul.He smiled at me.I smiled back.

"Whats up Heechul?"I asked him.He hands me a schedule.I looked up at him.He wraps his arm behind me and smile.

"This is your schedule for your up coming photo shoots."Heechul said.I looked at it.There were a lot of orders for me.

"Wow why so much for a rookie?"I asked.

"Since Siwon was working hard on finding more jobs for you."Heechul said.I looked at Siwon.He was talking to some guy.

"I never seen him work so hard for a rookie.He must really like you."Heechul said.

"Siwon likes me..."I said quietly.

At Siwon's office

Siwon was on top of me in his office.I laid under his body as he placed one of his hand on my leg and the other one on my forehead.I wrapped one of my arms on his back.

"You did a good job on your first job.Im really proud of you."Siwon said.He starts to strips me down .I felt a sweet throb on my member as I see him smirk.

"Such beauty and I'm the only one who can touch it."Siwon said.He starts to pat my head.

"Siwon what about my body that you like?"I asked shyly.He smiled and leaned down to my neck.He begins to my neck.

"Ahh!"I moaned.He begins to bite my neck and then begins rub my member.

"Ahh!"I moaned.He begins to kiss my forehead.My body felt so hot from his touch.I felt like I was gonna lose it as he begins to play with my balls.I  don't care if Siwon never say he loves me as long he touches me like this I'm happy.

"Do you want me to do more?"Siwon asked.

"Ahh yes play with my ."I said weakly.He lower his head to my chest.He puts my left in his mouth and began to it.I wrapped my arms around his head and pressed it against my chest.

"Ahh I want more!"I said.I could feel him smirk.He begins to rub my member more rapidly.This is usually when Siwon stop but this time...

"Siwon me."I said with a sheepish voice.He sighed.

"Like I said be-"Siwin said before I kissed him.I pressed my hips against his already harden member.I forced my tongue in his mouth.Without warning he began to kiss back.We kissing each other violently as if we need.I began to move my hand near .I his pants.He backs away from our kiss and stared at me with big eyes.I blushed bright red.I wrapped my arm around Siwon's neck.I stared at his face.I don't care if he doesn't love me as much as do.I justed wanted him.I need him.

"Siwon please me so hard that I won't sit right."I begged him.I pressed my member on his.Like I thought was big.Im worried that it won't fit.

"Is that what you relly want?"Siwon asked me.I nodded my head.He smirked.

"Then I don't need to hold back anymore."Siwon said.I looked at him weirdly.

"Hold..Ah!"I said as Siwon puts in me.I grabbed a hold on Siwon's shirt tightly.It hurted so much.I wrapped my leg around his waist.

"Ahhh Siwon kiss me."I begged him.He leans near my mouth and we begin kiss with our tongues once more.He lifts me up from the sofa and begins to bang me against the wall.He backs away from the kiss and begins to on my collar bone.Slowly he begins to lower his kiss to my chest.He begins to my right .

"Ah Siwon so deep so hot."I said between my pants.

"Ahh don't say such y things.It'll make explode."Siwon said.My back begins to hurt because of him ing too hard.

"Im getting tired of standing."Siwon said.He lifts me up and then he lays down on the sofa.Instead of me in the bottom,he was in the bottom and I was on the top.I stared at him.He smirked at me.

"Ride me Jungso."Siwon said.I begin roll my hip.I felt his hip ing in me more.

"Ahhh!"I moaned.I begin to pinch my .Siwon's member begins to throb.

"Ahh your y I'm gonna explode."Siwon said.

"Ahh come inside me Siwon."I said.

"As you wish."Siwon said before he came inside me.

"Ahhh!"I moaned.I laid on Siwon's chest.I was gasping for air.I looked up  to Siwon and smiled at him.He smirked evilly.

"Who said your done there?"Siwon asked.

"Huh?!Ahh!"I yelled as he lifted me up.He placed me down near his desk.

"Siwon what are yo Ahh!"I yelled as he forced in me.He begins to lean his body on top of my back.His head was on my shoulder while one of his hand begins to rub my member and the other messaging my .

"Ahhh Siwon stop."I moaned.He didn't listen instead he violently ed inside me.He pushes me against his desk.

"Ahhh Siwon stop please."I said but instead he kissed me.Our tongue begins wrestle each other.We departed and gasped for air.Right when we were going to kiss...

"Hey Siwon you there?"Heechul asked as he knocked on the door.Siwon covers my mouth with his hand that he used for my chest.

"Yes I am.What do you need?"Siwon asked.You would think he would stop but he picked up his pace faster.

"We'll I wanted to talk about Jungo.We need to give him a stage name."Heechul said.

"Totally lets talk about it later."Siwon said as he moves his hip faster.

"Mhmm."I moaned.

"Fine."Heechul said as he finally leaved.

"Now where were we?"Siwon asked.He uncover my face and returns to kiss me.I didn't want him to stop at all but I could feel throbbing.He came inside me.

"Ahhh!"I yelled as he came inside me.Siwon kissed me on the forehead and smiled.

"That was good training."Siwon said.

At the other office

"So my stage name is going to be Leeteuk?"I asked.Siwon and Heechul smiled.

"Yeah.It suits you well."Siwon said as he placed one of his arm on my shoulder.I felt my heart beat as I see him gently.

"Hey Siwon is it okay if I can talk to Leeteuk?"Heechul asked.Siwon stared at Heechul weirdly but then smiled.

"Alright."Siwon said.Siwonleaves the room and I was alone with Heechul.He looked at me with a serious look instead of his usual bubbly look.

"Sonwhat did you want to talk about?"I asked.

"You had with Siwon didn't you?"Heechul asked.I gulped.

"No I didn't Hes just my boss."Ibsaid.He didn't look convince.

"I heard you moan through the door."Heechul said.I face palm myself.Why do I moan so loud?Heechul gets up from his seat and sits next to me.I was worried that he'll tell the others part me.I felt his hand on my arm.I looked at him and he smirked.

"I won't tell anyone if you become my pet."Heechul said.

"What if I say no?"I asked.He grin evilly.

"I'll tell the head of our company about you guys and then Siwon will get fired and so will you."Heechul said.I felt my heart drop.I didn't want him to lose his job.I love Siwon so much that I'll do anything to protect him.I bite my lip.

"Alright I'll be your pet."I said.He smirked.

"Excellent."Heechul said before he kissed me on the lips.This is the first time I got kiss by someone beside Siwon.It went wrong.

"Kiss back."Heechul said.I kissed back.All sudden an image of Siwon appear.I cried a little.Im sorry Siwon.