First Day.

Living with 13 nightmares

"Miss? Please get ready now." A slim and tall maid said, opening Sohyun's door slightly. It was nearly six o' clock in the afternoon and the sun had just set. It was a perfect time for vampires to go to school. The girl stood there by her door and waited patiently. Sohyun was focused on her IPod and didn't notice the maid standing by the door. The girl sighed, heading towards her direction, tapping Sohyun's shoulder.

"Huh?" Sohyun took out one of her ear bud from her ear. "It's time for your classes to start today, miss." She smiled, gesturing Sohyun towards her closet. 

"Oh.." Sohyum smiled half-heartedly, "Will the oppas be going too?" The older girl nodded and Sohyun sighed. "Will they be in my class?"

The girl shrugged, "I don't know miss." Sohyun sighed again, getting up and going to her closet. She never really explored her room. It was big, a master bed, big windows, lots of space, and a huge closet. She never checked out her closet. Her suitcase was still by her bed and she thought it would be just be a big empty closet.

formed an 'o' shape when she opened her closet to find, shelves filled with shoes, jewelry, bag and clothes. "Woah...Unnie, who did this!?"

Sohyun turned back at her maid and she smiled, "The sirs ordered us to fill your closet with the latest fashion" Sohyun thought for a moment "Really? Why would they do that?" Sohyun snapped out of her thoughts when the girl brought her uniform. It was a simple uniform, with a short skirt and knee high socks. Sohyun sighed, taking her uniforms and closing the closet door to change. "Hmm, I wonder what will happen today.." 

 ∞   

Sohyun went down to the kitchen for breakfast, noticing the emptiness in the table and seeing only Mr. Lee's presence there, she let out a sigh of relief, "Mr. Lee, where are the oppas?" 

Mr. Lee looked up from his newspaper and looked over at her, "They left early today but the car will be waiting for you after breakfast." Sohyun nodded, "Oh, you can call me Father if you want.."

She could see his face was serious and she smiled a little and nodded her head, "Yes, Mr. Lee-- I mean, father." Sohyun began to eat her breakfast, today her food was normal. No blood in it, unless you look at her glass. There was a full glass of blood waiting for her and she only ignored it and continued to chew on her eggs. A few minutes later, she finished her food and was about to leave when Mr. Lee stopped her. 

"Sohyun, please drink the glass of blood. It's for your health." Sohyun shook her head.

"No thank you, father. I have to get to school!" Before he could protest, Sohyun was already in the car and they headed to the school. Sohyun took a deep breath and thought to herself, "Calm down, Sohyun. It will all be okay, just don't be noticable." 

When Sohyun entered the building, all eyes were on her. She could hear the students whispering things about her.

"Did you hear the new girl is a half-blood!" One girl said with brown hair and curls said. 

"Her mother is dead and her father left her!" A blonde replied. 

"What a loser." A third person giggled, high fiving the two. Just then, the doors opened and you could see two boys being crowded by a bunch of girls. The three that talked about her were already making their way to the two. 

"L.Joe oppa~" The brown-haired said. "Let's grab lunch!" She grabbed the purple-haid boys hand but he swatted it away. 

Sohyun also saw a familiar figure, the one who made her drink blood. He was a bit taller than the purple haired boy or what the girl called him, L.Joe. Many girls crowded around him and he just ignored them and kept walking, "Myungsoo! Myungsoo!" Girls kept surronding them and they acted normally. "That's weird.." 

Sohyun kept starring at the boys and didn't realize the girls infront of her. The girl smirked, bumping Sohyun with her , causing her to fall. "Watch where you're going, you filthy half-blood." 

Sohyun got up and stuttered, "I-I'm sorry. I't won't happen again." 

"It better not. I don't need yo so close to me, outcast." The girl laughed and high-fived her friends. Sohyun was hurt and she immediately ran out of the building, tears in her eyes. 

The girls smiled and giggled while the two boys, Myungsoo and L.Joe were still there. Anger building up inside them, the girls finished and ran back to the two and acted cute for them. "Oppa! Did you see how she fell?" 

L.Joe snapped and pushed her into the lockers, wind forming in his hands. "Remember Hyuna, I'm your worst nightmare. Don't you dare do it again, alight!?"

Hyuna shook her head instantly, L.Joe was about to blow her out of the building when he heard Myungsoo, "Stop, don't do it." L.Joe's expression changed and there was no longer any wind in his hands. "Hyuna, you're lucky." Myungsoo said with an annoyed tone, "Next time, you're dead."

Sohyun who ran out of the building, bumped into a person. "I'm sorry!" She bowed.

The person laughed, "Miss?" It was the maid she had seen not too long ago.

"Unnie? What are you doing here?" Sohyun tilted her head, wiping her tears.

"I go to school here too." She responded.

"Really?" Sohyun gasped, "Well.. At least I have one friend here right?" Sohyun chuckled, "I never asked you for your name, unnie."

The girl laughed, "My name is Jihyun but you can call me NamJi." 

"NamJi? That's a cute name!" Sohyun exclaimed and grinned, "Thanks for being my friend." 

"No problem" Jihyun smiled, shaking Sohyun's hand.

Sohyun had went back to class and it was now last period. She was so happy that the day would finally end. She had heard more whispers from other girls and kept getting hit by paper balls. Sohyun sighed and kept taking her notes when the final bell had rang. Sohyun took her IPod out and played her music while waiting for the car. Sohyun was waiting patiently and someone spotted her there. It was Hyuna and her girls.

Hyuna smirked, calling the two over. "It's her. Gayoon, Jiyoon, grab her!" The three silently went over to her while the two grabbed Sohyun's wrists and Hyuna facing Sohyun eye-to-eye. Hyuna grabbed her face and slapped her, "Don't mess with me, half-blood." Fire appeared from Hyuna's hands and she burned Sohyun's arm. Sohyun tried to scream out for help but it didn't work. Hyuna kept burning her, Jiyoon and Gayoon still holding her arms, smirking. Hyuna was about to burn Sohyun's face when Hyuna's fire extinguished. Hyuna kept trying to start her fire again but it wouldn't. Just then, Hyuna couldn't move. Her body was being controlled, and so were Jiyoon and Gayoon's body. The girls freaked out, screaming in pain when they were thrown against a wall, groaning in pain.

Just then Sohyun head was getting light and things became blurry, "She's burned! I have to help her!"

"You can't." One said.

"I have to." A figure came out of the shadows but Sohyun couldn't make it out clearly. Her eyes became heavy and she passed out. 

"Sungyeol, the car is here. Do it now." The boy nodded. He touched the burned parts of Sohyun's body and a light glow appeared. They burns became barely unnoticable and Sungyeol placed Sohyun into the car, and buckling her belt. He told the driver what had happened and the driver headed home. Leaving Sungyeol behind.

"You guys did a good job." A boy with black hair appeared out of the shadows.

"Thanks Hoya." Sungyeol replied. "Where's Ricky?"

"Here." A boy came from behind him. "Let's go before father finds out." The other two nodded,

"What about those three?" Sungyeol asked.

"Leave them, they will be found eventually. It's not like they're dead." Hoya answered, grabbing Ricky and Sungyeol's hand, teleporting them to their house.

Sohyun groaned, looking around. She was in a car. Sohyun's eyes widened and thought she was being kidnapped. The driver looked over and smiled, "Don't worry, miss. We're heading home." 

Sohyun took a sigh of relief and sat straight. "I wonder what happened.." Sohyun stared at the window and saw the stars.

"Miss, we're here." Sohyun thanked the man and opened the door where she saw all thirteen of the boys with Mr. Lee. 

"Sohyun-ah." Mr. Lee said.

"Yes father?" Sohyun asked in curiousity.

"We need to talk....."

--

A/N:

Dun dun dun! I hope you guys like it! ^^