They're back!?

Living with 13 nightmares

A/N: 

Oh my god, guys. Sorry! 

I was busy and it was nice that my friend decided to delete eveything so I have to write everything again sigh.

----

"We need to talk....."

"What's wrong, father?" 

Mr. Lee chuckled, shaking his head. "I have to go away on important buisness." 

"Oh.." Sohyun's mind was thinking how she would stay with these boys. "H-How long will you be gone?" 

"For a while.." Mr. Lee replied. "Don't worry, the boys will you." 

Sohyun smiled a half-hearted smile and excused herself, entering her room and plopping on her bed. Sohyun's thoughts overwhelmed her and she felt so tired and her head ached. She soon felt her eyes shut and slowly entered her sleep.

--

"You guys have to protect her while I'm gone. They're back and if they find her... They won't stop til they get her. I must leave to find a way to keep her safe." The boys nodded, their fathers words gave the boys shivers down their backs.

Suddenly, Sungjong collapsed to the ground, Chunji following right after. They shrieked, their hands holding their heads. 

"T-They are stronger than ever." Sungjong barely made out.

"There are more than them." Chunji followed after. 

"Father, Chunji and Sungjong hadn't used their watcher abilities in over a year. This is big." L.Joe said, sounded worried. 

"I know." Mr. Lee replied. "Protect Sohyun--" Before he could finishe his sentence, everyone in the living room heard a shriek, Sohyun's shriek in fact.

--

"Sohyun-ah! Let's all take a picture together, it's your birthday!" She heard Hoya say, Sohyun turned her head to see the boys surronding a big tree. 

"I'm coming!" Sohyun replied, following them to the tree but before Sohyun could catch up, someone grabbed her by the hand. "J-Jiyeon!?"

"Hello, Sohyun. Nice to see you again." Jiyeon smirked, "Let's go!"

Sohyun gurled, shaking her head. "I-I don't want to!" Sohyun tried to get out of Jiyeon's grip with no avail, Jiyeon dug her sharp nails into Sohyun's wrist. Sohyun's face looked like she was hurt. 

"Let her go!" Sunggyu yelled, unleashing hellish wind and pushing Jiyeon back.

Before she knew it, Hoya grabbed her by the waist and they teleported to the rooftop of a near by building. "Stay here." Hoya commanded, leaving her alone.

Sohyun could see everyone from up here, she could see the boys. She could she their pain. Most of them were already injured and bleeding, she could see the joy in the enemies faces. Sohyun could feel tears in her eyes."S-stop.." She whispered, she could hear their pains. Sohyun gripped her shirt, tears flowing down her eyes. With all her might, she used all her energy to yell it out, "STOP!" Sohyun awoke from her dream, sweat dripping from her forehead and was shaking. Sohyun sighed in relief, "Thank god it was all a dream." Just then, she saw a shadow quickly pass by, from corner to corner. "W-Who's there?" The person came out of the dark, revealing theirself. 

"Hello, Sohyun."