Welcome.

Living with 13 nightmares

"She will be living with you all, this is final." Mr. Lee had spoke, slamming the door and leaving Sohyun all alone.  Sohyun was locked in a room with 13 boys. All of them having a dark presence, some rolling their eyes while others didn't bother to look at her. These were all Mr. Lee's sons. Each one of them, coming from a different mother and having strong abilities. It was normal having these many kids in the vampie society. Vampires could charm and capture hearts very well. Most haven't even met their own mother, but neither have you. She died in an accident. She lived with her grandfather but now that her grandfather had passed away, Sohyun had to live with them. Sohyun never met her father, he disappeared the day beofre you were born, leaving you with a necklace and a letter. "My precious Sohyun, please forgive me, I must leave you and your mother, you will understand in the future." She sighed, snapping out of her flashback, her eyes focused on the floor, not even bothering to look at the boys. Her memory was always choppy. She couldn't remember things and sometimes, she would flashbacks but they were always a blur. It was weird, you were scared of these boys, you never wanted to be near them. She wanted to leave, but she couldn't. She was stuck, living with these 13 nightmares. She could feel them starring at her, she gulped, not knowing what to do. She wanted to speak but nothing came out of . One boy, he was shorter than all of them, he had purple hair, he sighed, getting up from his seat and left bumping into Sohyun and making her drop her things. One by one, each left, not even bothering to look at her. She sighed in relief, picking up her things. She thought to herself, "What am I going to do.." She sighed, leaving her things by side of the door and left to explore the house.

She was walking through the halls, seeing many pictures of Mr. Lee and the boys. She entered one of the living rooms a found a photobook, it wasn't old and it was just laying on the table. Sohyun gladly picked it up and started looking through the photos when she stopped to see a photo of the guys with a girl. She had short hair, a pink dress and the same necklace from her. Her eyes widened and she touched her chet, where her necklace was. Sohyun had a flashback. It was blurry, she could hear laughter and but everything was still unclear and she couldn't see a thing. She could hear her grandfather's voice, "Sohyun-ah! Take a picture with you oppas!" 

"Ne, grandfather!" she heard the boys voices and could barely make-out a cameraman who kept taking pictures. 

"You." Sohyun snapped out of her flashback to see a boy with black hair, leaning against the wall. It was Woohyun. "It's time for dinner. Father is waiting." Sohyun nodded a bit and put down the book, leaving it open at the picture. She sighed, shuffling her feet to the kitchen, avoiding Woohyun's eye contact.   When she was gone, Woohyun sighed, grabbing the photobook. He whispered to himself, "I'm sorry, Sohyun. It was for the best." Woohyun closed the book, using his speed to get to the kitchen.

Before Sohyun knew it, Woohyun was already at the dinner table. She heard that he was the fastest out of his brothers and one of the coldest. Just then, the maids had entered, bringing food containing blood and cups full of it as well. She gulped, starring at the steak. The color of her face turning pale. "Just eat it." Chunji rolled his eyes, picking up his fork and knife, cutting his own food.

"Sohyun, even though you are a half blood, you must eat. We don't know what will happen if you don't drink your blood." Mr. Lee said, trying to convince her to do so. All the other boys kept quiet while Sohyun excused herself, heading to the balcony. She felt someone enter behind her. She got shocked, looking at the boy, he had something in his hand.

"Drink it." the boy said. Sohyun just shook her head, turning to the sky but he grabbed her wrist, "I said drink it. If you don't you, something bad will happen." Sohyun wouldn't budge, she stared at him, and he sighed, "If you don't drink it, I won't leave. Sohyun looked at him then at the cup. She sighed and shut her eyes, grabbing the cup from him and drinking it little by little. She hated the taste. She hated how she had to drink this. She hated being a half-blood. When she finished, he took the cup, leaving her alone, thinking to himself, "It's for your own good, Sohyun. Please understand."

Sohyun stared at the sky, admiring the stars. She could only look at the sky during night time and she loved it. She had things going through her head. "Who are the boys, really?" "Why do I feel this way about them?" "Have I met them before?" She sighed again, "If only I knew, maybe I would do something for them to like me." Everyone heard that from the balcony, they had super hearing when they needed it.

Mr. Lee, looking at all his sons. "This is the best for her, I know you all act hateful towards her but I know you all feel the same for her. This is the only thing we can do to protect her." 

--

A/N:

Sorry it was short! I'll write longer chapters, okay?

I hope you guys enjoy it!