Midnight Blossom

Far away.. From what I was EXPECTING [2 week haitus]

                                                    

                    tumblr_mitsr0tpQS1rdrcebo1_500.jpg                                                    

As they waited inside the Airport, Sehun, Minhyun, and Suho made their way inside the waiting room, waiting for their number to be called out. Sehun was eating, Minhyun was texting his lover and Suho was still in deep sadness of how he didn't get the chance to ask Lay's number. Suho stood up from his sit and went to the nearest restroom. Minhyun tried to stop him of how the airplane will depart soon. "Suho-ah!, stay! Just go to the bathroom once were inside the plane!" Minhyun tried convincing him, but didn't work out.

.

.

"Poop"

.

.

"ahhh"..."done..."

 

Airplane arrived at last in Seoul, Suho hurriedly returned as people are eager to come first on the line just to enter the plane, what a day.. " I became more closer and closer on getting his number, but just hit me.." Suho thought. The three of them were in the middle of the line until one paparazzi came and grab Suho's sleeves, "Sir, when will you start releasing your newest top models in the industry?". Suho tried to dodge her question, but she keeps pulling his sleeves for an answer. "SIR!". Sehun and Minhyun made their way to stop her, but she keeps insisting that she needs to know when. Suho got a little irritated and just have to lie to her " I don't have any models yet" and for the love of god, good thing the passengers went inside the plane, and the line were getting smaller and smaller--meaning they get to go in also.

 

The paparazzi was gone, so is the anger. They all looked amazed of how the inside was perfectly wonderful; just like in a mini movie theater. As they passed these countless mechanical portable chairs, they finally found their sit. Minhyun suggested them that he's going to put all the bags over the top, so the other two followed and gave Minhyun their bags, as they made their way to walk over and sit on their sits. "With all due respect, Please turn off any mechanical gadgets. Thank you" one of the stewardess announced in the over-head. Minhyun was done putting all the bags and made his way to sit beside his nephew. "How many hours whould it take this plane to go to China?" Sehun asked his uncle as this person made his way to sit beside him. " Not sure Sehun-ah, but I'm pretty sure 2 1/2 hours. Somewhere like that " Minhyun replied while sitting down and preparing himself to relax and somewhat sleep after 15-20 minutes.

 

While sitting down for how many minutes, all the passengers are all seated and waited for the instructions. Suho couldn't wait until he goes to China. Wait why? Minhyun was in deep sleep; tired of driving for how many hours, and Sehun there checking out every single people who's inside the plane. A random baby girl came up to Sehun asking for him to play with her

 

"Oppa, who are you?" the baby girl asked him.

Sehun gladly caress his hair, "Your very cute, where'd you come from?" The baby just pointed out behind Sehun's sit "There oppa, Oppa~ Who are you?" she smiled to him

"I'm Oh Sehun, who might this little cute girl be?" he asked while pinching her cheecks. "Oppa, stop that" she giggled "My name is Feng xi--Oppa is super dupper cute" she squaled making Suho turn to look at what Sehun was doing.

"Sehun-ah, who's that baby girl?" he said while waving his hands to her.

"Oppa, who are you?" Sehun smiled at her question of remembering how this girl greets a person in a different way "Why, my name is Kim Joomyeon. Suho-oppa in short. Who you might be?" The baby girl went to her parents and asked their permission if she could talk to her new bestfriend, Sehun and Suho. She returned with a huge smile on her face "Suho-oppa, my name is Feng xi" she made her way to sit on Sehun's lap and that didn't make Sehun care at all, She was cute and funny. She stood up on Sehun's lap looking at behind, calling out for her Appa and another Appa?!? "Appa~ When's this paper airplane going to fly?" she wiggled her arms making Minhyun jump from his seat, Suho looked at who this girl parents are "Annyeong, Joomyeon Imnida" he greeted hisself to them. "Annyeonghaseo, Myungsoo imnida" (A/N: one of Infinite's member) Myungsoo greeted back "Annyeonghaseo, Sung-" Feng xi interrupted her feminine appa "Sungjong imnida!~" she cutely giggled. After interrupting her feminine appa like that, Sungjong grabbed a bag that was underneath his sit, getting a bottle of milk. He gave it to her "Where are you going to sleep Feng?" Feng xi looked at Sehun and smiled "Oppa, may I sleep here?" and Sehun nooded. Feng xi happily jumped, not knowing that he was jumping on Sehun's crotch, causing the older boy's member to hurt a little. She stopped "Appa, I'm sleeping here with Oppa" and grabbed the bottle of milk and drank this, causing her to fall asleep fast.

 

Minhyun and Suho smiled at this unforgettable scene that just they encountered "I should ask Ren if he wants to adopt a kid...I should? Should I? I guess he's fine with it" Minhyun randomly said. Suho chuckled to this " Yeah, like that's gonna happen. I'm pretty sure Ren wants a real child, one that he can bears..give birth for short" he joked. Sehun leaned down to intrigue "Suho-hyung, they haven't done it." he laughed a little bit adding one more sentence " They want it special, they want to have a vacation somewhere but Uncle Ren doesn't have the time to leave his work" Minhyun sighed remembering this. Not a single thought, they didn't know that the plane is already flying in the air.

 

(Time skipped to...?)

 

"Oppa! wake up~ We had safely arrived at Chiiiinnaa~" Feng xi played with Sehun's cheeks causing the sleeping man groan a little bit. Feng xi couldn't care less now, she moved to the next sit stepping on the arm restler. She held on Minhyun's hair for safety as she passed herself to him, "Oppa!, Wake up~krk we're here~krk". Minhyun didn't respond at all, "Oppa, i'm gonna pull your HAIR!" she squeezed and grabbed it at the same time, pulling it with her might and shouting his name while circling his head "OPPA!!!!! Andwae??Aish-krk, your no fun". Last was Suho, who was continuing his campaign project. Feng xi smiled, making her way to Suho "Oppa, we're here in China~" she sat on where Minhyun was resting his arm. "No Feng, we're still above; flying" he told her. "But Oppa, my dream was we're in China already" she said while looking at the papers where Suho was working on--since he can't use his laptop-- "Oppa, oppa, Oppa! What's that on your pocket? A candy? A gum? what?" she nicely took out the item that was on Suho's pocket "Paper?" she murmured "Oppa, i'll throw this here arraseo? its a paper with scribblesss on it, says with a food name; Lays" she was almost gonna crample it, but Suho took it out from her hand gently. "Lays?"

 

"Is that for groceries later?" Feng asked causing the man who was in front of him hugged her tightly. "How could this be? When? and How?" he asked, realeasing hisself on her "Oppa, your weird. It's only a paper with a word bag of chips in it and an amount of how it cost." Suho laughed of how she can be so adorable "Silly, its a number. A bag of chips won't cost this much." he laughed once more. "Got you oppa" she sweetly said. "Also Feng, Minhyun is a heavy sleeper. That's why he's not waking up" he said while giving her a last hug. She smiled and left going back to Sehun's lap. Before that, she went to Minhyun; held his cheeks to get a better look, and smiled "SLEEPING BEAUTY!!" she yelled and kiss-. "No. nu-uh Feng" Suho blocking her lips "your too young to kiss someone". She giggled and bowed for apology.

 

(Beijing China,Airport)

 

"Arose all sleeping people" Feng called out making-a-you-signal...."Wow, that' didn't work out at all...."

 

*All Passengers have arrived safely, please wait for a moment. Thank you*

 

They unbuckled their seatbelt, took the bags on top of them, and said their goodbyes to each other "Annyeonghikasaeyo Suho,Sehun,and sleeping beauty" she waved at the three causing them to wave back. "Bye Feng, take care!" Sehun called out. "I will oppa! Annyeong!" Myungsoo carried her and both parents said their goodbyes too. As the three got out of the plane, the other one complained "Are we asinine or what?? Neither one of us can read or speak Chinese! How the heck are we going to read this doodles or even communicate with people??" Sehun complained.

 

"There's a thing called 'asking' not complaining" Suho replied "I studied chinese, that's why I'm here right??" Sehun did an 'O' sound and they proceeded near the exit door. "Time to go to the Camping trip!" Minhyun happily suggested them.

 

(Skipped to the Forest)

 

Suho and Minhyun checked their list to see if they got it all. As of Sehun, he's doing all the work.

Tent ©

Flashlight ©

Food ©

Sleeping Bags ©

Bug Spray ©

Tooth Brush/Mouth wash w/ Colgate ©

Drinks ©

 

"Uhhhhmm" Sehun called out. "Mind helping me? I guess? we all have to put the stuff in place but after I examine them." he said pointing to all the equipment in front of him.

 

It took half an hour to prepare everything since their tent is like the size of an ordinary tree house. What can you expect? Everyone needs a cozy place to start a campfire right? Sehun prepared the fire woods and placed them in front of their tent lighting a fire since it was getting dim. Suho prepaired their sleeping bags inside the tent while Minhyun is preparing for their dinner.

 

"Uncle Min, why did we go to China just to camp in a forest? O_o" Sehun confusedly asked Minhyun gaining a weird look from the older man. "Uhmmm, well we never had a bonding moment in months now. And obviously, I'm sick of hunting in Korea over and over. Might as well try out different places right? Plus, it was also a heck of exciting when I found out that Suho was coming also. About his campaign blah-blah something like that" He smiled.

 

"To your perspective Minhyun" Suho called out. He then came out from the tent and started explaining Sehun about why he was with them. "As you can see Sehun, this is a major project that me and my company had planned long ago, but It didn't go well as we planned since another company here in China, the topest of all had beated us on everything. Now I am planning on collaborating with this company since this company have the same project as us." Suho explained. Sehun didn't understand why Suho has to collaborate with this other company even though he knew that Suho's company was the best of the best of all. "Even though it may seem that you guys have the same project, its still not worth it to collaborate with someone who regain status in China just because that company beat you. Wouldn't it be hard to deal everything with the Boss's company? Since he's going to take over everything?" Sehun couldn't care less what he asked a second ago, his head was just a messed by now.

 

Minhyun tried to revise/summarize it in short--so the latter can understand it more easily "Sehun, they are MANIACS who sells innocent Body. But they get fully paid. They also can't be tamed or put to Jail since they have a contract with both our presidents, Korea and China that they can do whatever they want. AS LONG as the American president wouldn't know anything about this " as he put all the food on the plastic table "TIME TO EAT" he demanded. Sehun made an 'oooh' sound before sitting on the chair. "No wonder Kai is always the model on every campaign that Suho has, since he has the good looks, perfect body, etc" he murmured. Suho chuckled "Neverthless, Kai as a model take a lot of responsibilty in this company of mine. As for the people, they love how Kai convince them to join and put themselves in this selling body process that we have over the past few years. In short, Kai acknowledges everyone that Love can't be seen when we always hide inside our shelves. As long as you have the courage to put out your love, find a master that will take care of you. As I can remember Sehun, that's the line that everyone admires about." as he gain a pat from Sehun "Can I be a model too then Suho? I'm really good at convincing" he smiled. Before Suho can accept Sehun's offer, Minhyun cutted them off "No Sehun, you will be a doctor as what your father told me, and that's final. no 'buts' and go eat."

....."I'm not going to be a star or anything Uncle Min, I want to be a model too! Look!" Sehun stood out from his seat revealing his perfectly nice 6 packs in front of the two older men "I have chocolate abs too though!" Minhyun laughed, "so innocent of you, but a 'No' is still a 'No', get your here and finish your food." Sehun sighed and went back to sit giving a sad look to Suho "Can you try convincing him?" he pleaded. "Sorry Sehun, our topic here is your dad, and I cannot disobey your dad since he's-" Minhyun cut him off "Shut up and eat your dinner Suho." Sehun also remembered of how he's dad is not with him ALWAYS after the age of 15 and of how he has to stay with his Uncle Ren & Minhyun. No wonder he never got a call from him once, even his other feminine dad. He just ate and ate until he finishes his food.

 

Minhyun was washing the dishes in the stream and came back right after he finished "Get up early Sehun, we're taking on a fishing practice tomorrow with Suho". Suho looked at him "I can't, sorry. I have to finish reading this article before the due date." Minhyun remembered "Article? are you sure it's no article that has to do with selling bodies?" he laughed. "Sorry, cut your laugh please" Suho said, "It is an article that base on selling bodies, have a problem with that?" he then laughed. As the night goes by, the moon went by from east to west, stars glistening, owls flying with wide eyes open trying to freak Sehun the hell out, wolves splashing on the stream, weird sounds coming behind their tent....and a perfect ghost story that was being told by Minhyun just to freak out his nephew...What a freakisly night it is.

 

Leaves are swaying from side to side feeling the cold air through their body, bushes moving were heard after that...Sehun freaked out and throwed a litted wood behind their tent causing someone to growl and stumble.

 

"Oh Jesus, lord! Please don't kill me!" a sound came out from behind the tent pleading for mercy. Suho then stopped reading his aricle trying to find out who it was, Minhyun who was the one telling a ghost story ended up freaking hisself out. The younger boy then grabbed another litted wood and have the courage to go and check out who it was.

 

"Come out or I will once again throw another little wood at you" Sehun demanded as he keep getting closer to the bushes. "I will not harm you nor shall burn you with this. As long as you show yourself, I will decide if I should burn you or not" Sehun jokely said. The figure came out from the bush, revealing a man with soft shiny skin with a blonde hair as Sehun can tell and an unseen face. "Who are you, and what do you want from us?" The man with courage asked first. "I am here to find some woods for my family, please despair my life" he knelt down then bowed trying to cover his face. "Show me your face!" Sehun told him. The man looked upon him, his eyes where shining as the moon reflects this, making Sehun stumble even though there was no rocks nor sticks beneath him. "Alright, you look quite cute. Please come and forgive my negative thoughts about you." he bowed in embarrassment making his way to sit on the nearest cutted trunk that was around the fire place, and causing the other one to follow him and sat beside him. Suho and Minhyun also agreed that the man they just countered don't seem to be a bad guy after all, so they let this pass and proceed on what they were doing earlier.

 

"My name is Xiao Lu, sorry for causing an expected incident" he greeted himself.

 

"My name is Oh Sehun, and I forgive you" Sehun smiled at him, knowing the fact that the man in front of him is gorgeous even though he's a guy.

 

"I am here to find woods" Xiao Lu blurted out, "I should be going back to my place" he said.

 

"But you have no woods with you right now, do you want any of ours?" Sehun suggested. "It is a shame for me to take your woods, I will go find myself a ton of woods in this wilderness. I'll be leaving and thank you for the offer Sehun."

 

Suho and Minhyun grinned. "Tsk. We have tons of woods here in our place. Why not call your friends or family to come here and join with us. It would be nice if we have a few guesses." Suho called out making Xiao Lu look at him. "I'll tell them, thank you" Xiao Lu left giving Sehun a cute smile "you can call me Luhan in short" then there he goes, gone after Sehun smiled back.

 

(45 minutes later, Luhan's family arrived at Sehun's place)

 

"Luhan!" Sehun smiled after seeing the unforgetful cute little face that was now in front of him "here let me help" as he made his way to take Luhan's bag to carry this. "Thank you" Luhan commented. "Hey Luhan?" Jr (from NU'est) called out "mind helping me with the tent couz?" he said while unpacking the bag of tent. "Sure" Luhan replied. The night came by a little bit faster, all of them were sitting around the campfire place that was made by Suho and all of them started talking about ghost stories, chit-chatting about each and everyone's background (or getting to know them more) and most of all, here we have- Luhan and Sehun...having a nice conversation just between the both of them. "Guys" Doojoon (from B2st/Beast) cut them off "why not go for a long walk to see if they have a nearest hotel here that we can check-in by tomorrow? sounds good? or no?"

 

Jr looked at his brother "Dojoon, a walk? you mean to go for. A. Walk. That would take us forever to find a hotel! are you nuts?" he jokely laughed. Sehun was happily smiling when he heard this suggestion that was said by Dojoon "Yeah! I suppose you guys can go and check for a hotel while me and Luhan stays behind" more smiles coming from his face. "And why would we let you do that Sehun?" Suho budge in to their conversation. Luhan pointed out "We're going to stay and watch the place." Minhyun actually kinda like the idea so he stood up and went to the car "Hop in guys" then he looked at Sehun and Luhan, "it might take us few hours to return back. So PLEASE DON'T LEAVE THIS PLACE. Understood?" The other 3 hopped in and drove right after. Sehun was now more excited "Luhan c'mon I'm going to show you this cool place that I have found earlier!" Luhan was now more confused "Aren't we staying here because we said so and that they have to find a nearest hotel for us? and what will happen to our stuff if we leave them unattended?" Luhan didn't like the idea of staying behind now.

 

"It's a waterfall Luhan" Sehun pointed out. Luhan paused and making sure that he heard the right thing "Waterfall? you mean Water-fall..? Oh then let's go Sehun!! Why didn't you tell me earlier! I could have dove in to the water by now haha" he said happily "but let's make sure that we're just going to be fast alright? I don't want to see your uncle getting mad at us because of how we didn't listen to him.. Plus, all are stuff is really valuable! and what if this place might burned down with the fire open? A-L-O-N-E." Luhan panicked. "Alright alright, let's go before they come back" Sehun pulled Luhan fast and left the campfire to go see the Waterfall.


(At the waterfall)

 

"I swear in my whole life, this is the most wonderful thing I've ever seen my whole entire life" Luhan was amazed of how this can be truly pretty in real life more than just imagining this in his head. He looked at Sehun and found him not there beside him. "Luhan!" Sehun yelled up from the branch that he's standing on. He was half ; shirtless and with green boxers underneath. Hot. "I'm going to take for a splash!" Sehun held out a thick vine and swing hisself with this in order for him to jump on. "Alleluia!" he yelled when he let go of the vine, revealing himself above the sky. Luhan looked at this and find this interesting. He then took off his shirt. TOOK OFF. Sehun blushed seeing this from a far. "Wow, nice one" he thought before diving in. Luhan looked so scared and cold at the same time. He can't resist the fun that he's in right now, so he manage to get into the water and gently put few water on his upper part. Next thing we know, Sehun grabbed Luhan's waist and pulled this faster.

 

All wet and cold, Luhan and Sehun were having so much fun.... Playing without realising that someone was taking snapshots of them. "Luhan, come closer to me" Sehun suggested. "As you say so" Luhan replied without giving any second thoughts of what's going to happen next. So he then moved to Sehun slowly, but Sehun manage to pull him quickly making their s touch together and their un-hard balls touch together. "You know what?" Luhan hugged Sehun from the neck "I'm cold and that I need warmth right now. Are you willing to give it a shot Sehun?" Sehun smiled to this "Of course I am. I would never pass a moment like this." He pulls Luhan's body one more time to get a clear view of the older's body. "Don't move" Sehun said hugging Luhan's waist under the water. Luhan immediatly opened his legs and put this around Sehun's waist "Better?" he said. "Much more better Luhan".

 

Luhan locked himself to Sehun's hug as he lay down his head on the younger's body. "Sehun-ah, I wish this would never end". Sehun chuckled "That's suppose to be my line Luhan. Not sure what this feelings are, but the moment I laid my eyes on you when you came out from that bush, I never know what to feel by then."

 

They both stayed in the water alittle longer holding each other tight "Sehun? can you promise me something? promise me that whatever happens after this you will never forget what is happening now" Luhan said as Sehun smiled and nodded. Sehun took Luhan's hands and putted it on his chest, near his heart "can you feel this? this is how my heart reacts to you and your touch" he said before leaning in and capturing Luhan's lips. "Sehun-ah" he let go as Sehun was in the mood to go all the way "Don't ever trust someone who lies to you, don't lie to someone who trust you--your the only one I have in this living earth" as he hugged the younger boy in his arms tightly not wanting to let go of it like a teddy bear. "I love you Luhan" Sehun said kissing Luhan as he let go "I love you too Sehun, more than you could ever know" Luhan said kissing Sehun back.

 

Hello subbies~~~~

both authors of this story will be on a 2-3 week haitus :( but we promise to update when we have time :) G-Crew has CST this week and next week while i myself is also busy with school work :\ again sorry for a long wait for this update and we both hope you will enjoy it :) thanks for your patients and many more~~~~~~ both of us worked hard on this chapter to make it the best for you guys so comment and many more :) again we both are sorry and are thankful :DD

yours Co Author,

Love_Candy :)