Once again..We meet.

Far away.. From what I was EXPECTING [2 week haitus]

                                     kyungsoo_by_tiber_luporum-d5ef6z7.png

 

 


~ No one's P.O.V~

 

"Yah! Wake up son! You're gonna be late for school!" Kyungsoo's mom yelled from downstairs making sure her son is already awake by that time. "Umma! I'm almost done! What do you want for breakfast?" Kyungsoo yelled back, hoping his mom could hear what he just said. "Don't worry about the breakfast, I made it already, and come down right now young man, you don't want the food to be cold don't you?" Mrs. Do smiled. As soon as Kyungsoo's mom said that, he was already done changing and hurried down the stairs and went to the kitchen to look for someone. "Mom? Where is-" Was the only thing Kyungsoo said when his mom suddenly interrupted him. "He's outside son". Mrs. Do answered quickly. "Did you-" once again, Kyungsoo was interrupted by her, "Yes son, I already gave him foo-". It was now his turn to interrupt her and ran toward her, gently hugging her, "THANKS MOM! You're the BEST!" As he said this, he swiftly kissed his mom on the cheeks. He ran quickly to the table and snatched a waffle. "Umma, I'm running late, I'm gonna go ahead to school now". Kyungsoo ran towards the door and stopped to put his shoes on while his waffle is hanging out of his mouth. "Ashmeong Oshma!" Kyungsoo said in a ruffled voice while he opened the door, "Take care my son!" Mrs. Do said with her goodbye wave.

 

As soon as Kyungsoo left their house and headed to school, Mrs. Do on the other hand, was sighing in relief. "That was super close!" She thought. Mrs. Do happened to check if it was still there. So, she went to the kitchen and she hurriedly and opened their backyard door, and saw nothing. "OMO!" She shouted out loud, "JESUS OH LORD! THAT DOG IS GENIUS!". Mrs. Do hurriedly went upstairs to get her phone to call her son.

When she reached the top, she turned and was now standing in front of her bedroom door. She quickly turned the door knob and reached out her bag to find her phone.

1 minute later, she couldn't find it and thought again, "Dang, where could my phone be?"

"Arf Arrf!". Mrs. Do turned around and saw Kyungsoo's dog holding her phone in his mouth. "Nasty." Was all she could say. Her phone was covered with the dog's saliva. She grabbed the dog and fluffed it , "Your one smart dog, thank you" she patted the dog's head, "How'd you get in by the way?" she asked the dog. It ran downstairs making Mrs. Do to follow his lead. There, standing in front of their balcony door, was Mrs. Do husband, Mr. Do.

 

( At the School Grounds )

 

"This is the Day that I've been waiting for." Kyungsoo thought. He ran inside the school building and searched where the office was. But then he bumped into smaller cute figure in front of him. "Oops! Mianhe." Kyungsoo bowed countless times. The small, cute figure who was in front of him made him stop and laughed, "It's alright kekeke. I Don't mind it, It wasn't really your fault, I wasn't looking too." Kyungsoo was still in a bowing position and looked up and smiled, "My apologies, Hi my name is Kyungsoo". He introduced himself to the small, cute figure, "Hi, Apologies are always accepted. My name is Baekhyun. Nice to meet you by the way." Baekhyun said.

 

After they introduced themselves to one another, they both looked together for the office. Both full with luck, they saw a big map that was hanging on the building's wall. They went over to it and searched where the office was located. They saw that it wasn't really that far from where they are standing right now, both took a long deep breath  and then exhaled and ran to the office. When they both reached their final destination, Baekhyun suggests that Kyungsoo should go first. But then a lady interrupted "Annyeonghaseyo Sirs, it's nice to see how both of you guys are friendly to each other, but may I please have your ID?" Both looked up to her and gave her their ID's at the same time. "Thank you, please wait patiently". The lady said.

*Minutes Passed*

"Thank you for your wonderful patience, here are your schedules" She handed them out to them and smiled, "Have a wonderful day Mr. Do and Mr. Byun". Kyungsoo and Baekhyun smiled and said "You have a wonderful day too ma'am" both said in sync.

 

Its only been 10 minutes, but the two are already close like brothers. "One time, when I was in the playground when I was kid, there was this guy who always teased me. He always call me short even though he didn't know me. The funniest thing that ever happened that day is when I kicked his balls. I fleed away fast, so he wouldn't be able to catch me and punch me back." Baekhyun said continuing his stories, "Then when I grew up, I met him again at a mall, I think 3 months ago? And so, when he saw me, he started teasing me again." Baekhyun stopped, thinking if he should still continue his story. "What happened after that? Did you kick him in the balls again?" Kyungsoo smiled and questioned his new friend. "Not that, he teased me because I was buying this brand new eye liner." When Baekhyun said this, he frowned and regretted that he told Kyungsoo everything. He paused seeing his new friend upset. He wondered to himself if he can help his friend somehow.

 

"I think we need to go to our class now Baekhyun, we might be late" Kyungsoo suggested, "I have Culinary first," Kyungsoo paused and held out the paper that was given to him, "It's in room K254, what's yours?" Baekhyun pulled out his paper from his packet and looked what his first class was, "I have Culinar-" Baekhyun was interrupted and bumped into a tall figure and fell down. "Baekhyun! Gwaenchanha?" Kyungsoo said kneeling down beside him. "A little bit, I just bruised my right elbow, but it's alright." Baekhyun sighed, but when he saw the tall figure in front of him, he gasped. "I'm alright, but I think I'm in big trouble." he said while holding onto him. He wanted to stand up, wanting to run away from the tall figure, but he was to late. 

 

"Ayoo- wassup short Bacon with an E to the Y to the E space to the L to the I to the N to the E to the R..EYELINER". The tall man greeted, "Remember me ?" he chuckled. Kyungsoo looked at his friend, he figured that this was the guy he was talking about. Kyungsoo, full with confidence, stood up and was going to punch him. "Ayee. Look! Another short cute little guy" The tall guy held Kyungsoo arms trying to make him stop from punching him. Kyungsoo was about to use his other arm to punch his face, but he was too late. The tall man pushed him off to the side. Baekhyun's eyes beads of water started streaming down his cheeks, "Do NOT hurt my friend you brat!" Baekhyun managed to get up fast and kick his balls again. He ran towards Kyungsoo and pulled him along to Building K.

 

When they reached Building K, they were exhausted even though class didn't start yet. "What's wrong with you? you always hit him *cough* in the balls." Kyungsoo stated as he coughed, " He is the guy right? The guy that always been teasing you since you were a kid?"

Baekhyun looked at Kyunsoo and sighed "Neh, It's him" and he slapped his own face in exhaustion. "Since we're in Building K, should we go to our class now? There's seven more minutes till the bell rings". Baekhyun changed the subject fast, he didn't want to talk about the guy anymore. He was sick of hearing his name. He just can't forget what the tall guy did to him over the past few years.

Both of them found their classroom K254 and went inside. In the other hand, Chanyeol a.k.a the Tall guy who was laying down on the floor holding his balls in pain,"Damn, that cute Bacon is in big trouble! That hurt a lot! I mean ing a lot!" Chanyeol yelled. Chanyeol still can't believe that he will still see him in the future (which is now the current day), not just that, but the truth is, Chanyeol actually hired someone to stalk Baekhyun. He got up and dusted away the dirt that was on his jeans as he saw a tan-colored boy in front of him.

"What a cool scene I just encountered" The tanned boy smirked.

"Pshh, No matter what he feels about me, I'm still going to have him in the end. You'll see tan boy, you will see" Chanyeol said replying with a smirk back at him.

"And to add to that, I saw someone with him, he looks perfect to be part of my plan. Any luck on knowing what his name?" the tanned boy asked.

"Kai, really? Plan? What Plan? New hobby of yours Mister?" Chanyeol replied with many unreasonable questions.
 

"Oh you will see in the future Chanyeol. You will see." Kai smirked once again.

"Haha, l will wait. That's how we roll" Chanyeol laughed, "Roll like a buffalo" and he added "I heard that his name was Kyungsoo." leaving his sentence to an end.

"Oooohhh. What a lucky charm you are Chanyeol." Both fist pumped together up high, "Let's get going, we have two more minutes left till class starts."