A day with you...

Far away.. From what I was EXPECTING [2 week haitus]

                     

                                                          Yixing                     &                Joomyeon        

                       tumblr_m94yqyko941rxsuj4o1_500.jpgtumblr_m8f0wrpOOZ1rq4djvo1_500.jpg


(Inside Minhyun's car on the freeway)

 

Sehun, who was in deep sleep was still listening to his music. While Minhyun was still driving and Suho was on his laptop working on a project "You know" Minhyun started the conversation with Suho "Its best if you don't do anything weirdly in front of Sehun once we get to China. Look at what you've done with Kai, he became like you" he sighed in depression. Suho saved his project and closed his laptop to look at Minhyun. "You have no Idea what I went through to get Ren for you, so don't come around telling me what to do" he glared at him. Minhyun who was in melancholy answered back impudently "You have no right to accused me for such a small thing Suho, it was you who decided to help me out in the first place." Suho made a groaned and that made Minhyun think that he was right. "If you were just to tell me this, what's the purpose of you bringing up this conversation in the first place?" Suho who leaned back from the passenger seat and tilted his head to the right making his way to take a nap. "I'm going to take a nap, don't bother me" then he closed his eyes. "Such a way to end a conversation, asinine~" he tried whispering into Suho's ear.


Suho heard what Minhyun whispered to him, but he let it go since he was tired earlier doing his project for his next campaign. Minhyun who has no one to talked to opened the radio to listen to some songs. He was happy when he heard that the group called NU'est was going to play in about 2 minutes. He waited patiently until he got a message from someone.

 

To: Honey-boo-boo

From: Babe<3

Honey, is everything alright now? are you guys almost in the airport?

 

Minhyun smiled seeing that his beloved Ren texted him. Minhyun unlocked his phone and texted Ren back.

 

To: Babe<3

From: Honey-boo-boo

Babe, I'll text you when I get to the Airport, It's dangerous to text while driving.

 

To: Honey-boo-boo

From: Babe<3

Alright. Have a safe driving Honey. :**

 

Minhyun who was about to cry, he never knew that leaving his pair for about 1 week would be this depressing "Ayyyyyy~ what a decision I made" then he hit himself on the head.

 

Sehun woke up with a hungry look on his face, "Uncle, I'm hungry" he poked Minhyun's back.

"In about 5 minutes, we're going to stop somewhere and eat. I forgot that we hadn't eaten dinner yet." he replied.

Sehun ly smiled and went to lean back on his sit again. He looked at his latest Iphone and check what time it was, 7:04 pm it is. "What a night" he muttered softly. He leaned there waiting for the car to stop, luckily it did. He normaly sit and waited..He woke Suho up letting the older boy know that there going to eat dinner first before continuing there way to Seoul Airport."Suho-hyun-g" he wiggled his body making sure he wakes him up from his sleep "wake up hyun-g". Suho gently opened his eyes seeing that they had stopped somewhere "Where are we?" he cutely rubbed his eyes "Oh Suho! your awake, c'mon, we're going there" Minhyun pointed at the restaurant in front of them "we're going to eat first since we didn't eat yet" he smiled at him and then he opened his door revealing a cold wind outside "wahh~ so damn cold out here" he quickly ran inside the restaurant leaving the other two behind, who was still getting out from the car "Uncle! wait for us!" Sehun ran up to him making his way to hug him for warmth "Ahhh that feels better now Uncle" he smiled cutely at his uncle. Suho who was still walking like a boss looked at them two "What a relationship between relatives" he smirked, then he fast walked a little since he was getting cold also. He reached the entrance and saw Sehun and Minhyun waiting for him at the counter. 

 

Suho removed his coat and made his way to the table along with the other two who was following him "This way sir, and please wait for a moment" the lady told them.Suho sat on the other side, while Minhyun and Sehun sat on the opposite. She came back with three menu's in her hand as she handed these out to them, standing there waiting. She looked at them weirdly and thought that she was really lucky for that day, since she gets to serve three cute guys, then she laughed. " I would like to have three hot chocolates, one medium Steak-Fries, Macaroni and Salad,a Chicken, three small soups, a plate of Sushi with sauce, and Rice." Minhyun ordered. "I'll take those sir" she asked for the menus and left. Sehun grabbed his back pocket and took out his phone to text his cousin,

 

To: Couz Kai

From: Sehun

Hey couz! How is it going with Beau? is he sleeping now?

Sehun waited, waited, then waited..then got a picture message

 

To: Couz Sehun

From: Kai

[pic_1933255513-BEAU/htp.wim.]

See? your dog is doing fine (: Don't mind him, I gave him the proper food that you wanted me to give him (:

 

Sehun smiled as he saw the picture message along with a note at the bottom. He knew that he could alway trust Kai, since Kai was the closest cousin that lived in South Korea. He put down his phone on the table and waited for the waiter. While Suho on the other hand asked Minhyun for advice "I was wondering" he fakely scratch his jawbone " since your old enough, i was hoping you can help me with my campaign". Minhyun laughed "As I can remember, I don't know anything about business" then he leaned forward "maybe try asking Chanyeol for help, I think he some few taste on how business works" he joked. "Let me add something" Suho leaned forward eyeing Minhyun "as I can remember, my beloved brother Chanyeol is innocent, and to make this conversation more understanding, my campaign is about-" Minhyun cut him off by putting his right hand on Suho's mouth trying to stop what he was about to blurt out. "I know, I was just messing with you. Sheez. Can't you not take my joke seriously? it's no fun at all." Minhyun leaned back trying to sigh as much as he can. They both laughed and looked at Sehun weirdly.

"Sehun-ah" Minhyun speak up, "what's the matter?" as he saw his nephew putting his head on the table.

"How am I suppose to go to school if I'm coming with you guys to China?" He knew his uncle won't tell him, but he was wrong.

"There's a thing called Absence, you can catch up after we get back. I know you can do it" Minhyun smiled at him and patted his head.

Sehun is a little bit afraid of how he can catch up to their studies. Life in Senior year was kind of crazy. But, he knew that he can do it since his cousin Kai and his acquantance Chanyeol is there to help out.

 

Sehun's P.O.V

 

I wonder why...I've never been in a full year school yet.I never actually quite remember of how I passed every single exam. weird I guess?. I'm always been with Uncle Minhyun, and that's the first time I've realized that. Kai has somewhat been with Suho, and I only knew that since Uncle Minhyun had been repeating that over and over for the past few minutes. I wonder what will happen to me in the future....I wonder..

 

End of Sehun's P.O.V

 

The lady from earlier came back with the food that they ordered " Here are the food that you guys had been waiting" she gently passed it to them one by one " If you guys need anything, tell me and I'll be here to help " then she left with a wink making Suho burst out of laughter. "What's with that?" he continued to laugh, making Sehun looked at him " I had no Idea why she did that " he picked up his fork and knife and started cutting the Steak- Fries, as he looked at Sehun "What?" he stared at him for a second and went to start eating. Sehun didn't say anything, so did Minhyun. All three of them just ate and didn't say a single word at all.

 

Minutes passed and Suho's phone vibrated, showing that It was Chanyeol his younger yet taller brother texted him.

 

To: Suho-hyung

From: Dongsaeng-ah

Hyung, you forgot your manual papers here at home, and I don't know that it was from you, so I hid the folder just in case you need them.

 

That's why! I kept looking for it, but it was at home! Suho thought.

 

To: Dongsaeng-ah

From: Suho-hyung

Tell me, you didn't try looking or rather peeking inside the folder right?

 

To:Suho-hyung

From: Dongsaeng-ah

Aniyo hyung~ but Kai did. He opened the folder without having any second thoughts. I tried to stop him but he just grabbed it away from me. Sorry hyung :'(

 

Sehun tapped Suho telling him not to text while eating. "Yah! Suho-hyung, texting while eating is a disgrace! Put your phone back to your pocket and continue to eat."

 

To: Dongsaeng-ah

From: Suho-hyung

It's alright if it was Kai, just don't look at it. I swear Chanyeol, I swear. if I find out that you looked at it without telling me,.. I swear, No Baekhyun for the rest of the year. And I got to go, Sehun-ah is getting mad at me since I'm texting while eating. Pshht it's a disgrace. I love you baby bro!

P.S.

I'm serious with that Baekhyun kid that Kai told me.

 

Suho quickly put his phone aside on the table "Yah! I said on your pocket Suho-hyung!" Sehun gave his malevolent look at him for the first time. "Alright alright. sheez. you don't have to scold me like that" Suho said putting his phone in his phone in his pocket. Sehun drank his soup for the last time. Voila~ done. Minhyun was done too, and Suho was the only one left their eating.

 

On the other hand of the town, Chanyeol was being childish and  yelled at Kai for telling his older brother about Baekhyun "Yah!! Aish!! Pabo ya~" he pouted. Kai just smiled and changed the subject fast " I love you too best friend! " then he ran to Chanyeol's room locking the door. "Geulsseyo...." Chnayeol sighed. ("It means -Oh, well....")

 

It took more than 15 minutes for Suho to finished up his food. Minhyun was just sitting around texting Ren how he's doing. And Oh Sehun trying to persevere Suho to finish up quickly. "Goodness gracious Suho, thank you for finishing up LATE" Minhyun chuckled from his seat as Sehun laughed along with his uncle, and gave him the derp face. "Mwo?" Suho wondered. He went to get his Phone from his pocket and check his face with the Camera's mirror. It was seen that he had few left food on his face. "Ahhh, so this is why you guys are laughing? hmmm?" he looked at them, and the men in front of him nodded. Suho stood up from his seat and gave them a morbid look. " Let just see who's going to laugh in the end ". He smiled at them and went ahead to the counter to pay for the bills and went out the store. The two followed him without saying a word to each other. 

 

                      (Skipped to the Airport ) 11:02 pm, Saturday

 

It took three and a half hour to reach the Incheon airport, luckily there was only few people there. They took their things behind the car and headed inside. Suho and Minhyun both looked for the Airport counter while Sehun was just wondering around to look for a small snack bar. He was happy when he found one--near a restroom. He happily skipped there not knowing that he left all their belongings unattended.

 

"Annyeonghaseo" Sehun happily greeted the employee.

The employee looked at him weirdly, as he pointed to right " Oreunjjoke " ('It means -On the right'). Sehun read the paper that was putted on the wall "French Employee works here". Sehun cutely laughed.
 

"Je regrette Monsieur" he said his sorry to him "Bonjour Monsieur, J'ai tres faim et soif. err-" Sehun paused a moment, he knew French well but he just seem to forgot the other words.

"Err. Tu as comprendre Korean?" (' Can you understand Korean? )

"Qui monsieur" the employee laughed. "Yes, I understand Korean, that's why I'm here in Korea"

"Your funny! haha, anyways May I please get a bag of cheetos? the spicy one". The employee smiled and gave him the bag of cheetos. "Here you go". Sehun smiled and left "Au revoir!" he said his last bye.

Sehun wondered to himself " Did I just left our belongings unattended??!" he quickly ran and searched for this as he saw a beautiful young man sitting beside their belongings wondering around...Beautiful?!? Young?!?! Man?!?!

"Annyeong, those are my bags" Sehun straight forwardly greeted him

"Oh hello there, I was worried that someone left their bags here, so I stayed here and watched over them" he smiled at the younger boy in front of him.

"Gamsahamnida" Sehun said his thanks " I'm Sehun, and I'm really thankful for what you have done" he smiled as he reached out his hand to thank him "I'm Yixing, but you can call me Lay" as he also reached out for his hand shaking this into Sehun's hand. Suho and Minhyun came with the ticket as they saw Sehun talking with a young man. They hurriedly went their to ask what happened, "Sehun, what happened here?" Minhyun asked. Lay interrupted their conversation "Hello, my name is Yixing, Sehun right here left your guys belongings unattended while he went somewhere buying snacks, and I was here worried who it was from so I took good care of it, and he's just really thankful. That's all, nothing to worry about actually." Minhyun thanked Lay once again as Sehun said sorry to his Uncle. Suho looked at Lay with a -he's-ing-damn-hot.

"To who it may concerned, but why are you wearing shorts?" Suho blurted out and Lay looked at him. "Does it really matter what a guy like me wears? Or is it just I'm stunning?" Lay laughed. "I got you, your funny. Of course it was a bit shocking for me" Suho laughed back.

 

Suho's little P.O.V

 

Actually, I wasn't shocked at all. I already knew what he was...The way he dress and the way he answers back. I'm guessing his one of those guys who hooks up with people. Should I try it out with him?

 

Suho's end P.O.V

 

Suho was hit by Sehun in the arm when he was daydreaming about something, "Suho-hyung, thank him" Sehun cutely demanded. Minhyun and Sehun left while grabbing the bags. Suho reached out his hands waiting for Yixing to reach out his, as the other did the same "Lay, thank you so much for watching our bags" Lay stepped closer hugging Suho from the neck "I know who you are" as he secretly put a little note on Suho's pocket " Your gonna see me around sometimes. " he smiled making Suho hug him back.

 

"I'm gonna have you right?.." Suho wondered.

.

.

.

.

 

"If you only want me" Lay whispered into Suho's ear making the other boy tense up a little bit..

.

.

They let go of each other as Suho made his way to Sehun and Minhyun "Bye" as he looked at Lay for the last time. He saw the other boy looking back at him waving his hands while smiling... He also waved back and returned to where he was looking at-- Sehun and Minhyun.

.

.

.

"! I forgot his number!!!" Suho turned and glance at Lay one more time. But to bad, Lay wasn't there anymore...

 

HEY GUYS ~ CHECK CHAPTER One's MAIN PICTURE ~~ LOLOLOL. I FIND IT HOT!! :D :D

Macro:

tumblr_m9icq7Qvc31rcu0o7o1_500.jpg

 

I think Yixing is feeling the Angel's love right now :D :D :D