Third Person, Omniscent

Forget Paris, Forget Love!

"You know what? I think it's best if I take my leave, with Jongin..." Kyungsoo mumbled, tugging at Jongin's sleeve in regret of coming here. "Bye, Suho hyung," Kyungsoo said, dragging Kim Jongin out of the building ready to slap him as they got out. A somewhat deep melancholic aura poured around the panda and deer pair.

"Come along, guys," nurse Joonmyun commanded. The two followed him to the cafeteria and found silence along the passageways.

"What was that all about, Luhan?" he then added, after the long awkward pause of silence.  
"Why did he call you Suho?" he responded.
"It was my nickname," the younger responded.
"Jongin was my ex," Lu Han blurted after Suho did.
"Can we call you Suho hyung?" Tao asked politely, slightly excited at the new nickname for his nurse.
"Of course you can," he smiled at Tao and hugged him.

Deep inside, nostalgia and melancholy rushed through his blood mercilessly. Invisible tears would come out of his sockets without him knowing. His feelings poured into three words. But was diligently stolen and thrown down and destroyed because of someone else playing with the sparks in the air.  Joonmyun's arteries repetitively circuited blood of jealousy and hopelessness. His eyes shone a quiet longing. Frights stormed his brain. His sincere actions only played over and over again in his mind. The apple to his eyes wasn't alone. Electricity zapped through his fingers, disabling him to use them properly. Of course, it sounds like 50 Shades of Grey, something so desperately lovesick couldn't have corrupted his mind, but instead, replaced his being.

As they skipped down the steps, and the food smelling better and better as they got closer, the moody atmosphere lifted itself from the air. The steps continued through the cafeteria, empty plates gone as half filled plates scattered the table.

"How come you always get French food, Lu Han?" Tao asked with a frown, he wanted him to try something new, and yet, nothing.
"It's really good though!" Lu Han exclaimed, his heart put up into every word.
"Really?" Tao asked, frowning even further, as Lu Han dipped a tomato in the fondue pot, covering it with the melted ingredient, and stuck a cheese covered baby tomato in his mouth. The raven haired chewed quietly.
He then nodded, with a strange expression on his face.

Interesting. He thought as he continued to chew further until the tomato disintegrated. He swallowed the remains and a bright smile from ear to ear radiated from him. "I like it!" Tao beamed. Lu Han's cheeks flushed Las Vegas cherry and stuttered, "O-Of course you do..."

"Let's play the game! If you lose your bread in the pot, you have to kiss someone to the right of you!" Suho announced with an enthusiastic voice as he smiled, his eyes closed.
"Fine..." the other two mumbled.
Tao was sitting right to Lu Han, Lu Han, right to Suho, right to Tao was Suho. Sitting in a triangle helped.

Lu Han grabbed the long steamy fork and picked the bread up as well as dipping it in the creamy and steamy mixture. The morsel contacted with the cheese, halfway down and he picked it back up again. Tao smiled as he continued. He transferred the bread onto the plate successfully, tongue sticking out, and they all awed. Then, it were Tao's turn. He picked the piece of bread up and dipped it into the fondue pot carefully. However, not carefully enough. The bread dropped as his jaw hung open.

"Do I seriously have to do it?" Tao said, complaining.
"Yes!" Suho answered, tapping on his cheek, expectantly.
"Fine..." the other whined, quietly.

Tao leaned in, chest twist towards the direction of Suho. Tao's lips brushed across Suho's cheek, but the nurse turned to face Tao evilly. The two lips touched. Lu Han's eyes bulged the size of bowling balls. "Hey!" Lu Han complained as he hit Tao's arm, separating the two. The deer pouted in jealousy. "No way! He gets a kiss and I don't!" he shouted less audible than he wanted.

"What's the problem?" Tao asked, mumbling.
"Give me a kiss," Lu Han urged, his eyes closed and imitating ignorance.

One of  Lu's eyes popped open to look at the younger, secretly. Tao rose and pecked the deer's cheek.

"Satisfied?" Tao said as Lu Han's eyes opened and he smiled.
“So much,” he beamed sarcastically, but he knew his heart meant it.

They giggled after, their cheeks only flushing like the water to a stream.
Suho smiled and said, "Well, let me just say, your lips are as sweet as victory!"
Tao smiled unsurely, "Oh, come on, Suho hyung!"
"Eh, so cheesy!" Lu Han admitted.
The three laughed on, continuing the game. Kisses blown and caught simmered in the happy atmosphere.

"Okay, let's watch a movie when we go upstairs, and I bought you guys something, I really want to show you," Suho said, throwing the dishes away.

Lu Han and the panda nodded, smiling as they walked pass the hallways and up the flights of stairs. As soon as they arrived back at the silent room, they all sat down. "Okay, well what do you guys want to watch?" Suho asked the pair. "Dispicable Me!" The two shouted. "It's our favorite movie," Lu Han added. "Please please please?" Panda boy begged, with deer eyes as the backup. "Haha, okay, Dispicable Me it is," he admitted.

They inserted the disc into the room and started playing the movie, and sat in Zitao's bed all together. Extra pillows and blankets scattered the tinsy bed. Suho brought the baggage towards him, and hid the brand signs on the bags.

"This one, is for Zitao," he said, bringing out a rectangle box, and gave it to the panda.
His fingers wrapped around the box as he said, “Thank you, hyung! I really appreciate that you bought me something, even though I’ve only known you for a few days...”
“Oh, please, Zitao, you and I get along like butter and bread,” the recipient said, courageously.
Zitao smiled back to him. “Still, thank you so much, hyung,”
“And this one, too,” he handed a microfiber panda plush toy that was as soft as silk.
“These one is for Lu Han!” he said, smiling again as he handed a bambi deer plush toy, equivalent to the panda soft wise, and a bottle of BB cream.
“Wah thanks you! But... why did you buy me BB cream?” the deer asked quietly.
“Well, if you put it on, and fix yourself up a little, you’ll look like an ulzzang, which means best face,” Suho smiled.
“I agree, you’re really handsome, Lu Han ge,” Tao said, blushing a little after.
“Thank you, you guys, I really appreciate this,” Lu said, eye smiling.
Suho replied, “You’re welcome. And if you guys ever need me, I’m always here, or you can call me.”
Suho grabbed Lu Han’s phone and put his contact in it, and didn’t with Zitao’s since he already did earlier. They smiled and mumbled sure. “I’ll be right back with popcorn.” Suho added.

Suho got up from the cozy bed and went downstairs, quickly popped some popcorn, and walked right upstairs again as the two snuggled up against each other and laughed at the best beginning parts of the movie. They look so good together... Suho thought, and he smirked. He ran into the rest of the room, hopped up, and landed on the bed, popcorn remaining unspoilt. Tao and Lu Han complained, “Hey! You should have told us if you were already in the room!”

“Come on, Suho hyung, sit here,” Tao patted the spot, right next to him.
Suho’s lips formed into a smile as he giggled. “Thanks.”

The nurse sat into the right position next to Tao. He slithered his arm around the two other men, and said, “Now, we’re a family!” and laughed. Tao snuggled up against the two, softly and comfortably. Lu Han wraps one arm around Zitao’s waist and uses one hand to eat the popcorn, with sat on top of the panda since he were in the middle.

“I love you guys,” Zitao says, right in the middle of the movie.
“I love you too, Zitao,” Joonmyun says. “And you too, Lu Han,”
“I love you guys a lot too,” the deer responded to the stimuli.

They all smiled at each other comfortably as they kept watching the comedy.

 

 


 

wow haha that took forever but that's just my luck of writer's block,

but anyways, triple update, all probably going to be 1,500 words or less c: 

btw, this will speed up a bit more ;A;