What Is This Feeling Comig Over Me?

Jinki's New Girlfriend

A/N: KAMSAHAPNIDA subscribers I hope you've been enjoying my fanfics :)

Jinki had wondered why their manager hasn't introduced him and the members to a new staff member in the SM building. Typically their manager would do so, so they could be used to her presence when she was around cleaning up and setting the practice room. He thought having a woman around sometimes would be a distraction to their work, but thought about where it would lead to. As he allowed his thoughts about her get carried away, little did he know she was their wardrobe coordinator. Whether he was intrigued by the presence of a female staff member or not, she was going to be around more often than he thought. None of the members were aware that she was their wardrobe coordinator until they went in for practice the next morning. 
 
"I wonder if we'll run into Keiko again since we're heading to the practice room." Taemin seemed to look forward to practice.
 
"Why are you so concerned about where she's at? We're here for practice not a distraction." The leader stated firmly as he entered the practice room. Here is where they found Keiko setting up their microphone stands, as the members just watched.
 
"Umm you know you don't have to do this for us I think you should take a break. We appreciate it though." Minho stated kindly with a smile.
 
"Oh sorry if I'm a bother to you all. I got here kinda late and meant to be here to set up before you all got here so I wouldn't be a distraction." Keiko bowed to them.
 
"It's fine you don't have to worry anymore because we can do it ourselves. We really do appreciate it. Right guys?" Key politely nudged s in their arms for them to show the young girl respect, as they stood there with blank expressions.
 
"Oh neh. I am very thankful, kamsamnida. Hopefully we'll see you around more often instead of here." Taemin blushed looking at her when she smiled at him.
 
"Kamsamnida, and thank you for being patient with me." She bowed but before she dismissed herself.
 
"No problem! Bye-bye." Jjong spoke to her as well but in English. As she was leaving she was greeted by SHINee's manager.
 
"Keiko! Your the person I wanted to see." Their manager redirected her back to the practice room. "I wanted to discuss something with you all. I am at fault for not introducing our new staff member Keiko and I'm not sure if you all met her or not but she's your new wardrobe coordinator."
 
-"Neh?" Keiko was in shock and confused.
 
-"Neh?" All the members were confused as well.
 
"Ha-ha-ha, jeongmal-yo?" Jjong did his laugh he always did when he was shocked, surprised or embarrassed.
 
"Neh, so get used to her presence for these next few weeks as you all are preparing for your comeback. And I'm sorry to surprise you all. And Keiko I hope you don't mind." 
 
"Oh aniyo, gwenchanayo. I actually admire the idea about being their coordinator." She stated in a timid manner.
 
"All right do any of you have any questions or concerns?" 
 
"Aniyo" everyone said in unison.
 
"Alright good. If you have any concerns or questions later on don't hesitate to ask." Their manager left out and Keiko was standing in shock with her head down and then lifted her head making eye contact with members in confusion.
 
"That's was kind of shocking, and last minute." Jjong scratched the back of his head.
 
"Well I'll let you all get back to business. I'm really looking forward to working with you all." She bowed and walked off.
 
Again for the third time, all the members managed to speak to her except the leader who kept his mouth shut. It had been hard to distinguish his thoughts. Whether he was just too timid around the young girl and didin't know how to respond to her being around or if he was just annoyed by her presence. Most likely it was the first option, which was being timid.
 
"Hyung are you ok? You don't seem to be yourself right now." Key offered to ask but Jinki was standing their in a daze with his eyes staring out into space.
 
"Hyung!! Snap out of it! What's going on with you." Jonghyun snapped his fingers before his leaders eyes and shook him up making him jump.
 
"What are you doing?! I'm fine!" Their leader snapped.
 
"Yeah right! I've never seen you like this and if there's something bothering you, you need to let us know. Don't keep your feelings all bottled up inside." Key had been showing companionship, but the leader had been annoyed by it. He wanted to figure everything out on his own.
 
The leader started to begin but choked on his words and had no clue where to begin. "I-I I'm not sure what it's going to be like having a female staff member around that's younger than us. She seem hap-hazardous, like she'll get into something she's not suppose to while working her job." The leader thought back on 'Boys Over Flowers' drama when Goo JunPyo always has to save a Geum JanDi from the evil female students.
 
"What do you mean?" Everyone asked and looked at each other.
 
"It's alright guys, never mind. Now let's get to work because have a long week ahead of us." Everyone did as the leader had said and seemed to be having a good time at practice except the leader. His thoughts about having a young female staff member around caused him to become worrisome.
 
Key glared at the leader at the end of practice and knew that wasn't all he had to say. He just knew there was more to be said. "I'm sure you have more to tell us so tell me."
 
"Well every time our Keiko comes around I've been feeling weird."
 
"What kind of weird feeling? We're going to get to the bottom of this soon." Key suggested.
 
"I don't know, I guess they feeling when you're around a beautiful female is right in front of you and you're lost for words.
 
"Wow hyung! I thing you're just attracted to her that's all. Don't think anything else of it." Jjong announced.
 
"Yeah you're right! There's nothing wrong with finding a female attractive. Wow I feel somewhat relived." The leader said.
 
I don't know why I seemed to be concerned or worried about having a young female staff member around. It's not like I have to be close with her so why am I causing myself to become overwhelmed? And I don't see myself dating a young lady, I prefer dating noonas but I won't disagree with my dongsengs, she's beautiful and needs to taken care of her. Are these feelings I'm having every time she comes are are because I find her attractive and don't know how to show it? Or because I want to take interest in her? Not it can't be, I can't like her that fast I don't even know her. 
 
"Hyung don't think to hard on it and stress yourself. If you continue to feel the same way then you should talk to her." Minho responded to his leaders body language.
 
"Look It's not like that ok!" The leader snapped making sense he was having some kind of feelings from just seeing Keiko.
 
"Hyung relax we're just trying to help and eventually you'll have to tell us what's wrong. You can't it from us for forever." The Maknae was being very mature about the situation.
 
"Huh!! Fine guys, do you really want to know how I feel?!" The leader blurted out. "I find her interesting and attractive. Something about her makes me want to know more about her." The leader blurted out his emotions leaving s astonished with their jaws dropping.