Feeling Uncomfortable & a Bit Embarrassed

Jinki's New Girlfriend

A/N: I apologize for the late update, I've been slacking lately so please bear with me. I hope you enjoy this chapter and Continue reading my fanfics. And as always Thank You Subscribers!! <3

That evening before their album is released, all the members and Keiko went to an upscale Japanese restaurant to celebrate the completion of the album. And maybe soon again they'll be celebrating during and after an award ceremony for getting the number one selling album on the charts.

"It's unbelievable we've come so far releasing our 6th album. I hope it's a success." Minho stated as they were being seated at a table.

"Yeah I am very appreciative and thankful for the support and coming further. Things could change and turn upside down, but we still have our fans and hopefully gained more. I've noticed my improvements over the years and hope to improve more." Jinki stated.

"How about the rest of us share why we are grateful." Jinki said as they waited for their orders to be taken. As each member spoke they flipped through the menu in search of what to eat.

"Me personally, improved my vocals. Also becoming more independent when it comes to making appearances on tv shows without you all. I'm very glad our fans continued to watch us grow and improve." Taemin spoke truthfully knowing he had much more to learn and experience.

"Awww Our Minnie growing up." Jonghyun and Minho said bringing the attention to the Maknae, remember how much they took care of him during and after their trainee days and debut.

"Well it's amazing we are known over seas. I remember that feeling I had when we had out first performance in Japan. My heart was pumping and I was filled with so much anxiety and emotions that I cried during the show. I didn't know how the show was going to go that day but I know I was extremely thankful to be there and where I am now." Jonghyun explained with emotion to members.

"Ohh that's so sweet and understandable. You guys seem to work very hard. I'm really proud of you all and glad to see you happy." Keiko told the members timid. "How about you Key? How do you feel?" Keiko asked right before they ordered their drinks and food.

"Umm..." Key hesitated shyly. "I am glad we are well known overseas as well. It's really different to know what affect we have on others who have a different culture from us but understand us."

"Hyung you're right, despite the language barrier we can still communicate with our fans through our music." Taemin insisted.

"You're very right Taemin, you've made an excellent point." The leader replied back.

"What do you think our music Keiko? Are you a fan?" Key questioned curiously.

"Well from what I've heard so far during your practice, I've become the biggest fan. Before I worked for SM I had been a fan of SHINee and SNSD, but now that I get to see how grateful everyone is to do what they love made me respect you all more. You guys are very talented and I'm glad you have support from your fans. I really admire all of you." Keiko felt inspired to be their fan and to work for them.

"Wow thank you, I never knew you were a fan before working for the company." Jonghyun stated showing interest with his mouth agape.

"Yeah." Keiko responded back shyly.

"What made you want to work for the SM Entertainment Company?" Minho asked.

"I've always been interested in fashion and done well with coordinating my own wardrobe but this time I wanted to do it for someone else. I know what would look good on someone else. Also I admire the Korean fashion, so it's something new I wanted to try."

"Ohh." All the members said showing interest.

"I think you'll do great working with us. We tend to change our clothes a lot and soon you'll be able to discover our personal preference of style." Key stated, as Keiko nodded.

"Has everyone decided on what they wanted to order?" The waiter came back with everyone's drinks. Everyone ordered their food and when the waiter asked Keiko what she wanted she hesitated.

"I haven't eaten here before, what is the best dish?" Keiko asked and looked around for a suggestion.

"Umm well our filet mignon and asian stir fry are delicious, as well as our soup." The waiter suggested.

"I think I'll take the filet mignon and asian stir fry vegetables then. And as for soup I want the broccoli cheddar soup. Does that come with a baguette?"

"Yes it does."

"I'll take that. Thank You." Keiko said handing the waiter the menu. For a moment their was an awkward moment of silence. Until Key broke the ice. He was the only one who began and ended all conversations. His hyung was too shy to speak.

"Since you're younger than our Maknae, you must be a high school graduate right?" Key asked for reassurance.

"Neh." Keiko spoke concisely, fidgeting around with her hands in her lap. Then looked over towards Jinki to see his expression, which had been dubious of how the evening will go.

I invited her to dinner and haven't spoken to her yet. It seems as if it will be hard for the two of us to communicate again without coming across as timid. I wish I could talk to her but don't know what to say. Maybe I should ask her when her birthday is since she's much younger. I remember she said she was 18 but I want to know if she's born the same month I am. I don't know something that will interest someone of her age rage.

"S-so when is your birthday?" The leader gained the courage to speak.

"My birthday is October 5, how about yours?"

"Ohh, mine is December 14." The leader replied back hesitantly, wanting to say more until Key disrupted.

"Jjinja?! Mine is September 23 which is 2 weeks before yours. Do you believe in horoscopes?" Key was full of enthusiasm.

"Just a little not much." Keiko said.

"Well you and I should have the same horoscope if I'm not mistaking meaning we're very much alike and compatible. But I'm not trying to make you feel uncomfortable talking about compatibility."

"It's ok I actually like reading about horoscopes although I don't take it to seriously."

"Ohh jjinja? So what's your type?" Key continued to question Keiko but Jjong nudged him giving him a sign that the topic was not appropriate for someone they had just had a full conversation with for the first time.

"Key, make her feel comfortable. I think we should change the subject." Jonghyun whispered.

"Weh-yo she said its fine." Key whined.

"Keiko am I making you feel uncomfortable? If so we can change the subject."

"No I'm fine." She replied shyly.

"See Jjong." Key gave him a hard nudge on the side of his rib cage and Jjong winced in pain. "Now, where was was I getting at? Oh yeah-" Key had been interrupted again once their food was being brought out and placed on the table right before their eyes. The leader was glad that the waiter had come to serve them with their food, otherwise Key would have made Keiko feel out of place and uncomfortable. He was hoping Key would forget but he continued on with his unfinished conversation that had not yet began. Key would always have the first and last word of every conversation.

"Like I was saying before, what is your type if your font mind me asking? You're young and I know people your age like to date."

"Well believe or not I have never dated before. I really don't have the time for it since I'm more focused on my career and family. I have liked boys in the past and talked to them on the daily basis but we never officially said we were dating because I wasn't ready and I know it's not going to last long anyways. And most of the reason was I didn't want to be involved in a relationship with someone I haven't known for long, or haven't been friend with to begin with. I'd prefer to start off as friends then date. " She explained thoroughly for them to understand.

"Ohh wow, so would you consider dating in the future?" Key asked.

"Yes I would. I would hope guys would mature as I get older but sometimes they don't so I'll have to wait and see."

"Ohh, you're a good girl. Don't be like me and date someone you can't see or talk to often because your schedules don't match well or it just doesn't work out well. I know you've probably heard that I dated a few years back and the fans were upset." Jonghyun stated hoping to make Keiko listen and take his advice.

"Yes I've heard and I was a little jealous, I'll admit, but it wasn't out of spite. I'm not someone who wants to bother getting into others relationships. I believe they should be private, just like your personal life." Keiko responded back as Jonghyun nodded agreeing with her. "Are any of you currently dating or have a crush on someone?" Keiko was only curious about who Jinki liked but wanted to know who the rest of the members liked.

"Well of course out Maknae is married to A Pinks Naeun, Jonghyun is attracted to the members in Miss A, not sure about Minho he thinks a lot of girls are beautiful, I find all the girl groups beautiful and interesting and the out leader thinks f(x) Luna is pretty but I don't know if he likes her." Key rambled on not realizing he spoke too much. Keiko felt uncomfortable but yet she was curious if he really liked Luna. Her feelings were hurt and she wanted to become closer to him but she was afraid he would talk to her as a dongseng.

"Yah I never said I liked Luna, I just said she's pretty." The leader fired back.

"Yah that's not how you act-"

"Key this conversation is completely inappropriate. Change the subject. The leader said sternly feeling betrayed that Key would say such things knowing that Jinki was beginning to take interest in Keiko.

"Oh! Hyung I'm sorry." Key then realized he spoke too much again and remember his leader was showing interest in Keiko. But Key had only done it to see if Keiko would react out of jealously, which wasn't fair to her or the leader.

"Keiko I'm sorry if they are embarrassing you." The leader apologized.

"Um it's ok." She said almost in a whisper. "Do you-" she began to speak and Jinki was listening but Keiko had been cut off by Taemin. She was continuously cut off and it somewhat frustrated her because she wanted to speak to Jinki although she was way too timid, but if hadn't spoken to him much that night it would eat her up inside.

"Who do you like the most out of all of us?" Taemin questioned out of excitement.

"Taemin changed the subject do not ask such questions." Minho said firmly taking his fork away from his mouth.

"It's ok to ask but you know all of you are great so I can't say who I like the most."

"Do you watch any of our shows?" Jonghyun asked after chewing his food.

"Yes I watch a lot if them." Keiko felt embarrassed and blushed at the fact she watched 'Hello Baby' three times over.

"Jjinja?" Taemin asked.

"Neh... I really like you guys. I'm a really big fan. I'll be honest I am a fan girl of all of you but have failed to attend any of your concerts."

"It's ok we have plenty of concerts you'll attend now." Jonghyun mentioned as Keiko nodded and began eating again after she spoke. Being hesitant, she began her conversation with the leader seeming she left him out of all the conversation.

"Your birthday is in December right?" She asked the leader nervously.

"Neh."

"I have relatives who are born in December. My cousin's is December 17th and his mom and aunt, which are both my cousins who are sisters, birthday is on the 28th."

"Ohh jjinja? So they both have the same birthday making them twins?" The leader asked surprised and it was so much to take in.

"Yes, but they aren't twins one is 25 years old and the other is 11 years old." The leader nodded showing he understood.

"Wow! That's cool." Taemin was surprised.

After that there was a moment of silence and Keiko wasn't sure if the leader liked her presence. She thought he didn't seem to like her since their conversation was very concise. Keiko began to feel hot and uncomfortable and didn't want to no longer be there since the leader, who invited he to dinner wasn't speaking to her. She wasn't still sure if he was really shy or not, but it made her feel out of place. She reached to take a sip of her water and as she did, her elbow knocked over Jinki's chilled glass of water into his lap. Oh my goodness what have I done? Keiko said to herself as their eyes met waiting for a response