Chapter 4 : A Bittersweet Day for Tiffany

3 Lovestories

Two weeks after Tiffany arrived in Korea, Taeyeon moved in Sunny's house and When Leeteuk said he likes Taeyeon which tore Tiffany's heart in to Million of pieces....
 

First Day Of School...

"Oppa! and Taeng! Let's go!" Sunny said in a hurry

"Neh, I'm coming!" Said Taeyeon

"Neh" leeteuk Added and the three get in the car, The girl are busy with their phone.after minutes passed they arrived in a house

"Why are we here?" Sunny asked

"I'm going to pick up MiYoung" he replied and got off the car.

"MiYoung!" He called out and she comes out with her pink bag and a complete uniform.

"Thanks for picking me up today." She said.And he just gived Tiffany a smile.She is still depressed about what happened but she doesn't show it to others, She only talked about it to her cousin, Jessica.and the two get in the Car, and Leeteuk started driving

"Annyeong!" she greeted the two girls in the car.

"Annyeong Miyoung-Ah" Said sunny

"Annyeong Haseyo, My name is Kim Taeyeon"Taeyeon introduces herself. The word 'Taeyeon' stuck into her mind and remeber that Leeteuk told her that She likes that girl.

"Nice to meet you, I am Hwang MiYoung, but you can call me Tiffany" She said with her eyesmile and she faced infront.and the two girls got busy with their phone again.

Tiffany wants to cry that time but she is just helping herself. And they arrived at school And the four people headed out.Sunny and Taeyeon go look for Donghae and went to their class.While,Leeteuk and Tiffany walked together to the classroom. 

"So, is she Taeyeon that you're talking about?" Tiffany asked

"Neh, Isn't she Pretty?" he said

"Yes, she is very pretty" Tiffany said in English.

"Do you l-----" Leeteuk was cutted of because of The bell, Class is starting. Sunny ,Taeyeon and Donghae where already there.

Sunny seat beside Taeyeon and behind them is Tiffany and Leeteuk.Donghae Sits behind Tiffany along with their other classmates.

~Tiffany's POV

I sat beside Leeteuk and there's that guy behind me, He looks so familiar. and when I turned my right I saw the ex Girlfriend of Leeteuk, Joo, She cheated on him for Wooyoung on theire anniversary in Valentines Day. Leeteuk became very deppressed about that so he won't even talked to me or attend  for a Week.So came to their house and talked about it. But when he Hugged me and he thanked me for being a good friend. I feel something in that hug,My heart beats faster and I rushed home and immediately called my cousin, Jessica, and I asked her what it is and she said it was LOVE.I though and the teacher arrived and we diccussed some leesons and BLAH BLAH BLAH....

~End Of POV~

*Lunch Time*

Everyone headed to the cafeteria and the Six sitted on one table.

"I'm Lee Donghae, I heard you're from america. Nice to meet you" He introduce himslef in english and offered a shake hands and Tiffany aceppted.

"Nice to meet you too, My name is Hwang MiYoung but please call me Tiffany. Yes I am half american" Tiffany replied in english with her Brighter than gems Personalities. And Donghae nodded. And the six went to get their food and headed back to the table.When they headed back to the table.Tiffany bumped on.......

 

[A/N] : That's my update,Hope u all like it. Please comment :D don't be a Silent reader :DDD