3 Lovestories

Description

Kim TaeYeon

The Nice, Sweet and Dorky Best friend of Sunny and Donghae. She is Rich, Her parents own a big company, But she doesn't have the attitude of a brat.She taught that she never fall in love again because when her Boyfriend cheated on her and leaved her.Will she find someone and fall in love again?

Lee Soonkyu/Sunny

A sweet and Caring Little step sister of Jungsu.They came from a rich Family. She is Bestfriends with Taeyeon and Donghae.She never fell in love before.What will happened on the first time being in love with the School Player? Will she be hurt?

Hwang MiYoung/Tiffany

The most Nice, caring ,Rich and had an Eyesmile Best friend of Jungsu/Leeteuk. They were best friends since Elementary.She had Feelings for his best friend.It was hard for her to Confess because she doesn't want their Friendship to end.Will Tiffany find someone or she's still have feeling for his BestFriend?

Park Jungsu/Leeteuk

The Stepbrother of Soonkyu/Sunny. He is one of the school heartthrob but he is not a player.Best friends with miyoung, She doesn't know that miyoung had feeling for him.Will he be blinded by Friendship? Will End his friendship with Miyoung?


Lee Donghae
The Bestfriend of Sunny and Taeyeon.That captured the heart of Miyoung and same with him Miyoung Capture his heart.Donghae will do anything to make him and Tiffany to be closer.Will Tiffany Feel the same way?

Lee Sungmin
The School Player. He fall in love with Sunny, He will change from player to Good Guy just to make Sunny feel the same way.Beside of being a player he has Music talent, He played the guitar. And every girl fall in love with him. Will he really changed for Love?

Foreword


 

MinKyuAegyoPrincess
Chapter 6 posted! ~^^