01

Black & White.

 

The door flung open.

, He thought as he quickly fixed his attire. He was caught red-handed. “No, this is ridiculous, Jung Il Hoon, I can’t forgive you anymore.” She said, trembling as she ran out of the room.

 


 

To: Baby Girl

Look baby, I didn’t do anything! She came to me first.

Kyung Mi looked at the message furiously, with tears cascading down her dolly brown eyes.

To: Baby Boy

You know what Il Hoon, you say the same lie every single time. How do you expect me to trust you?! You can’t just text me, flirt with me, kiss me, pretend that you care, then cheat on me; I have feelings too. I’m tired of being the girl you go to when no one wants you. Did you even treat me as your GIRLFRIEND? I am sick and tired of your empty promises and non-existent faith. Give me a break.

She typed swiftly and tapped on the ‘send’ button. She was in a vulnerable state, as if her wings had been cut off. It hurts, so much.

From: Baby Boy

I am so sorry baby. I never knew how much I have hurt you all these while. But, you think that I don’t hurt when guys flock around you? And when you receive a locker full of Valentine’s Day presents?! I have never treated you that way, what makes you think that? You are always the one I think about when I wake up and before I go to bed. Alright, I understand how you feel now. Let’s just break up.

She scanned the text over and over again, her tears blurred her vision.