Homework is not my thing!

Resolution: Ended up being depressed

It was a Wednesday as I came home at 2:30pm.  Started to do my math homework that was due the next day.  Being depress and doing math and listening to music(VERY LOUD) to ignore the background noise is the worst thing ever.  My head just kept hurting, as my temples pound.

I did all the problems, just that I didn't graph some things.

Mi Ri:"Did you do the math problems?"

Me:"Yeah but some I don't get.  Can you help?"  She didn't really wanted to help so she sent me a cheat cheat ^O^.

Mi Ri:"Sure."

Me:"WHAT! YOU'RE ONLY SUPPOSE TO DO THE ODD NUMBERS?(FML I did all)"

Mi Ri:"Yeah why?  You did all? Ha for you."

Just shaking my head in dissapointment.  I better get extra credit.  But before extra credit I had to do a worksheet.  I didn't know how to do it because the dumb teacher gets all the things mixed up in my head by saying too much formulas.  But on my worksheet was a not that good of a drawing of Pre-debut Baekhyun.

I didn't end up doing the paper. (Ignore my name at the top of the paper!!!T^T TY)

After this, I should just take a nice nap from the headache.  I was supposely suppose to go draw Kyungsoo's birthday picture, but had gotten lazy and fell alseep for about 35 minutes.  To take away the actual stress I woke right up to go the store to buy my favorite orange drink, "MOGU MOGU."

Refreshing the stress.  As I was drinking I thought about since I have nothing to give to Kyungsoo for his birthday, what happened if I gave him 12 of these.  Well he like it?  I can imagine:

Me:"Hey, I got you nothing but are you welling to accept this?"

Kyungsoo:"What is it?"

Me:"Just some drink that I favorited.  Try one if you like!"

***Kyungsoo pops the cap off and drinks away.

Kyungsoo:"It's good."

He didn't look so sure about it.