Everyday is a weather

Resolution: Ended up being depressed

At this point of January, it's snowing.

Makes me want to cry because there is no one to cuddle with, except for my blanket.  Everyday wasn't depressing, it was a different feel of weather inside of me.

Me:"Lihua, can you please slap me now.  I don't feel like living!"

Lihua: ***Slaps...***Punch

Me:"Thank you, although I can't feel it."

Lihua:"LOL hao le"

I try to pull myself together, but what did someone stick inside of me that couldn't be removed.  I can't explain what I feel.  I just want to be alone. (ASDFGHJKL;)  Alone like how Tao takes those long walks on beaches.  I just think it is so beautiful.  It is really soothing. 

I told my friend Salli about how Tao got the same ipod as me.

Salli:"So did you copy him?"

Me:"No, I got mine before he did; like a week before black Friday.  And the color was from my last ipod, the shuffle."

Salli:"Somehow, you and him are so alike.  Both look so dark, you guys even like black!  You guys are like double jointed and flexible!  Just too much!"

Me:"I guess, but he's just a gege, nothing much if it was to be between both of us."

Salli:"What happened if he kissed you?"

Me:"Well I don't care."

Salli:"You said he was your gege T^T."

Me:"Still gege and oppa."

She thought I was weird.  But the weirder the more fun that person is.  On the same exact day, but at 8pm I was having a good laugh with my brother.  My friends they call me scary because when I spaz I take long laughs about 5 minutes and I start to cry mix the laugh.  My brother recorded a video of me crying, my face was all red.

Him:"Ew? Is that snot?"

Me:"Never! It's just my laughing tears!"

The reason why we were both laughing is because I recorded a video of him being a retarded grizzly bear while he lifted up his t-shirt; then he got shy and ran straight into the bathroom but failed to trip into the bathroom.  Who knew me and my brother can get along.  But still I was, I can't explain what I feel.