Epilogue

Three Steps That Changed His Life [Title Changed]

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nicole’s POV
 
-After 5 years-
 
It’s been five years that Hyemin died. I already moved on. Jonghyun found his true love and its Sekyung. I’m so happy for both of them. I have a daughter too. Her name is Hyemin. Kim Hyemin. She is 3 ½ Years Old. We decided to name her that because I really miss my sister. She’s really like Hyemin. She loves in kitchen. She loves eating. She loves reading random stories. She’s great in piano. And her favorite food is ddukbokki. I treat her like my sister-daughter. She is always at the top in school too like Hyemin they’re both smart.
 
I was cooking ddukbokki for Hyemin and Key. Hyemin is going to school and Key is going in work.
 
“Umma! Can you fix my hair?” Hyemin said.
 
I put down my spoon first.
 
“Okay! Umma will!” I said and start to tie her hair.
 
“Yah! The food is going to burn!” Key nagged.
 
“Yeobo! Woman should the one who will nag not you! And I’m tying Hyemin’s hair.” I said.
 
“Aish! Araseo!” he said and turn of the stove.
 
“Here you go Hyemin!”
 
“Thank you, umma! Is food is already ready?” she asked and sit at the  dining chair.
 
“Yes! Hyemin, just wait a minute” Key said
 
“Okay, Appa!" she said happily.
 
I smiled and suddenly, I feel like puking so I run to the bathroom and I throw some acid liquid on our toilet bowl.
 
"Yah! Are you okay?" Key asked.
 
"You did it while I’m sleeping right?" I asked angrily.
 
"I can explain!" he said.
 
"You-" I didn't finished my sentence and puked again.
 
"Why is umma puking, appa?" Hyemin asked.
 
"Umma is Pregnant!" Key said happily.
 
"Chincha? YEHEY!! i'm going to be unnie or noona!" Hyemin cheered.
 
One more thing! My sister Hyemin likes kids! Poor me!
 
-END-
 
A/N: Hey guys! I already finished my story! i hope you guys like it! check my 'This is my life' it is about a friendship. Well, it's kinda true life. Hehe! please subscibe on that story. Uhm.. This is supposed to be finished last sunday but my sister hanged the computer and she restart it without saving in my USB. I'm using Notepad so I don't know where can i find it!
 
Last thing guys!
 
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SUBSCIBING! I REALLY HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY MY STORY EVEN THOUGH IT !