Chapter 3

Three Steps That Changed His Life [Title Changed]

Key's POV

 
-2 Months Later-
 
"Nicole-ah!" I shouted
 
Okay! So I’m going to introduce you my new girlfriend she is Jung Yong-Joo and I better call her Nicole. It's so fast huh? That I have a girlfriend.. Well, I need it because of Hyemin. And because of her too. Her mom wants her to have a boyfriend so they will not be so worried.
 
"What?" She shouted back
 
"Are you finished?" I asked
 
"Finished what?"
 
"Cooking..."
 
"Well, yeah! Oh! Key-ah!" she said and walk towards me.
 
"Where are you going?" I frowned "You always leaving me at 1 o'clock!"
 
"Aww! Don't be mad! Your food is getting cold! And I’m going in hospital!"
 
"You always leave me alone here in house. Are you cheating on me?"
 
"No!" She shook her head
 
"If not... I'll go with you!" I said and throw my arms on her shoulder
 
"No!" she suddenly shouted
 
"Wae?" I looked at her
 
"Just... Don't!"
 
"Ani! I'm going with you! Whether you like it or not!" I said and get the keys.
 
"No! Key-ah! If you love me. Don't go with me!" She grabbed my wrist
 
"I don’t love you!" I said coldly
 
"What?" She said almost whispering
 
"Just joking!" I kissed her forehead
 
"Yah! She slapped my arm lightly
 
"Ouch! That hurts!" I acted that i was hurt
 
"Oh! Mianhae~ Gwaenchana?" She asked
 
"Kiss me! It won't hurt anymore!"
 
"Yah!" She was about to hit me but she stopped
 
"Why you didn't hit me?" I asked
 
"Because I don't want to kiss you! Merong~" she said
 
"Aish! Ya-"
 
"I'm going! Bye!" She quickly runs out.
 
Aish! This girl! But, why she doesn’t want me to go with her? Whatever! I'm going to follow her.
 
End of POV
 
Nicole's POV
 
Phew! That was close! I sighed and go in the hospital.
 
-At Hospital @ Room 353-
 
"Hyemin-ah!" I said
 
"Unnie!" She said
 
"Oh! Yah! You're here!" Jonghyun oppa said. I call him 'oppa' now.
 
"Neh! How's your feeling?" I asked Hyemin
 
"Well, I'm fine." She gave me a big smile in her face. Even though she has an Alzheimer she can smile like that.
 
"Aigoo! I feel really sorry to you! Because Dad's illness was passed on you."
 
"Unnie! Don't worry! I'm still alive!" She said
 
"So, you're getting married right?" Jonghyun oppa asked.
 
I nodded sadly "Yah! Don't be sad! You should be happy! Hyemin slap my arm playfully.
 
I smiled "You're the best sister EVER!" I hugged her and the two of them laughed.
 
"Nicole-ah~" Huh? Sounds like...
 
"Key!" Jonghyun oppa shouted.
 
"Key-ah! I told you don't follow me!" I shouted.
 
"You never told me not to follow you. You just said that don't go with you."
 
"Unnie! We're in hospital!" Hyemin said
 
"Key oppa why are you here I thought you are finding a new girl to replace me?" I looked at hyemin
 
"Nicole-ah! Why you didn't tell me about this?" Key oppa asked with his voice is full of sadness.
 
"I... I... was thinking about your past...” I said. "Are you angry?" I added
 
"No! I'm not! I'm so glad to see Hyemin." He said
 
"I want to talk with Hyemin privately first."  I said. Jonghyun oppa and Key got out of the room.
 
"Why you didn't tell him that I’m our sister?" Hyemin asked
 
"I'm sorry. I was thinking about your past so I didn't tell him."
 
"It's okay! At least he knows now." She said
 
"Yeah!"
 
"I'm so proud of myself!"
 
"Huh?" I looked at her
 
"I'm so proud of myself because you fall on him!"
 
End of POV
 
Hyemin's POV
 
Flashback**
 
"Jonghyun oppa!"
 
"Neh?" He faced me.
 
"Can you help me how my sister will fall in love with Key oppa?"
 
"Uhm... I'll introduce her to him?"
 
"What's that?! Love at first sight?"
 
"Uhm... I'll think about it!" Jjong oppa said
 
End of Flashback**
 
"I knew you're going to fall on him" I smiled at her. She chuckled.
 
"Hyemin-ah! Mianhae~" Nicole unnie said.
 
"For what?" I asked
 
"You know because I-"
 
"Don't worry unnie! That is what I like to see" She sighed after I said it. (A/N: Listen to this song Pity - IU<-- *Click!*
 
"I want to give this to you." She passed me the envelope with a white ribbon at the back.
 
"What's this?"
 
"Sorry... But mom and dad want me to marry him immediately."
 
"It's o...okay!" I tried to smile but my tears quietly escaped on my eyes.
 
"Hyemin-ah! I'm really sorry..." She hugged me and starts to cry.
 
"Unnie~ Don’t cry! You should be happy. He will be... Your... future husband...” I said and sobbed hard.
 
"Why you let me fall to him?" She asked
 
"You want my answer?" I asked and she nodded. "First, I want seeing him happy with you..." I silently sobbed "...Second, mom and Dad want you to be married now. So, they will not worry to you..." I chuckled then a big tear escaped on my eyes. I can't take it anymore! "...Third..." I said almost whispering and cry out loud
 
"What's the third?" Nicole asked
 
"...Third, I don't want seeing him crying and locking himself in his room when I’m not here in this world anymore" I tried stop myself crying and my voice cracked while I’m saying this on her.
 
"Don't say that! I know you two has a beautiful relationship... in past" She whispered the last two words.
 
"Don't worry unnie! When I’m gone I will always watch you up there..." I pointed at the sky "...You, Key oppa and your future children!" I said happily trying my best not to cry again.
 
"Hyemin-ah! You’re scarying me!" she said sadly.
 
I chuckled "Unnie! I want to talk to Key oppa privately." I said and she nodded. She went out of the room and closed the door slowly.
 
End of POV
 
Key's POV
 
When jonghyun hyung and I went out of the room. I slowly sit at the chair. Then, I remember the past.
 
Flashback**
 
"Omo! Oppa! You're so cute here!" Huh? What's that?
 
She showed me the picture and Hyemin take me a picture 'stolen' and i'm pouting. Oh my! i'm so disgusting!
 
"YAH! Delete that!" I shouted.
 
"I don't want to~" I sang
 
I silently chuckled "Araseo! Since you said it's cute. I let it go" I smiled.
 
Flashback**
 
"Oppa, I want to break up with you"
 
"What!?" I looked at her and my ice cream dropped.
 
"Oppa, please! I'm doing this because i don't want to hurt you...” she said and looked down. I kneeled in front of her as my tears start form.
 
I looked at her eyes deeply "W-Wae?"
 
"Mianhae, It's not the right time to say the truth" She looked at me and cupped my face.
 
Flashback**
 
"Key-ah! You have to stop!" Jonghyun hyung start to push me away.
 
"WAE?! HYUNG! TELL ME! WHY ARE YOU PUSHING ME AWAY?!" I shouted.
 
"Oppa!!" Hyemin shouted.
 
Jonghyun hyung and I looked at her.
 
"I said do that ing easy three steps!"
 
"You think it's easy, right? FINE! I'll find another girl" I said and start to cry while leaving then behind.
 
End of Flashback**
 
"Hyung!" I called Jonghyun hyung who is standing beside the door.
 
"Neh?" He looked at me.
 
"Who is Nicole in Hyemin's life?" I asked
 
"Nicole is Hyemin's older sister." He answered.
 
"I can't believe it! All this time I'm dating her sister." I said
 
Jonghyun hyung sitted beside me. "Key-ah! I think it's time to give this to you." He gave me the key necklace.
 
"What's this?"
 
"Aish! Why you don't know?" He said irritatingly.
 
The diary?
 
Flashback**
 
"What is the third?" I asked
 
"Oh! I almost forgot!" She passed her diary on me.
 
"What this?"
 
"A diary! Duh~ the third one is on the diary. Well, I be-"
 
"Wait! Where is the key?" I stopped her
 
"You'll find it soon!" she said and continue walking
 
End of Flashback**
 
"Is this about the diary?" i asked.
 
"Well, it's the diary's key. And only The Almighty Key should open that diary" Hyung said.
 
I sighed "I remember the day when you introduced me to Nicole." He laughed at my sentence.
 
"It's planned!"
 
"Huh?" I looked at him weirdly
 
"Hyemin asked me some help"
 
I nodded.
 
Flashback**
 
"Kibum-ah! This is my friend Nicole!"
 
"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Jung Yong-Joo. You can call me Nicole!" she said and bowed at me.
 
I stand up and introduce myself "I'm Kim Kibum and you can call me Key" I said and bowed at her.
 
"I'm going somewhere. Okay?" Hyung asked. And we nodded.
 
I looked at Nicole. She's so beautiful!
 
"Uhm... Are you okay?" Nicole asked
 
"Oh! Yeah! I’m alright!" I answered.
 
What an angelic voice. She looked at me and i looked at her too. After 2 minutes we realize what we are doing so we glanced away.
 
"Uhm...”
 
"Too... Awkward. Right?" she said slowly.
 
"Yea- Yeah!"
 
I looked at her again and I feel my heart is bursting any minute. I think she is the girl who can complete that three steps.
 
As the day passed I knew i was falling on her little by little.
 
-After 1 1/2 months-
 
"Nicole-ah!"
 
"Yes?" She looked at me with her sparkling eyes.
 
"I know you know this but I will say this to you properly." I walk towards on her and hold her soft hands. "... Nicole-ah! I love you!"
 
Nicole tear up "I love you too, oppa!" She said and hugged me tightly.
 
"So we're together now?" I asked and she nodded.
 
End of Flashback**
 
I chuckled "Really?" I asked and he nodded. Nicole got out of the room.
 
"Key-ah! Hyemin want to talk to you." Nicole said
 
"Me?" I pointed myself and stand up.
 
"Yes! You!" She said
 
I slowly open the door and my heart is beating so fast. I saw Hyemin lying on the bed and she looks little pale. I stepped in and close the door. I look around and the whole room is painted white.
 
"Oppa." She sobbed "Mianhae...”
 
I looked at her "For what? Because in your condition?" I asked and she nodded.
 
"I hope you under...stand." She said between sobs.
 
"I knew that you are in this condition..." I said and looked down.
 
"Huh?" She looked at me.
 
I smiled. "Jonghyun hyung said it to me last 2 months."
 
"Ooh...”
 
"Yeah~" I said
 
She smiled “You already do those steps!" She clapped her hands.
 
"But..." I looked at her and she gave me and confuse look. "I didn't read the diary..."
 
She pouted and nodded. I chuckled.
 
"What's funny?" She asked
 
"Nothing~"
 
She sighed "Take care of my sister or els-"
 
"I will! I promise! I won't hurt her!"
 
"Yeah! Don’t hurt me or else I’m going to kick you out in the house!" I looked back and Nicole was standing at the door.
 
"Unnie! You're there!"
 
"Yeah!" she said and stepped in the room together with Jonghyun hyung.
 
"So, when is your wedding? My crazy unnie?" Hyemin asked
 
"Next month..." Nicole replied.
 
"Crazy?" Jonghyun huyng asked.
 
"Yeah! Because sometimes unnie is going crazy." Hyemin said and I burst of laughter.
 
"Yah!" Nicole smacked my head.
 
"Nicole-ah! What was that for?!" I shouted.
 
"Oh! Nothing~" She said
 
"Someone's jealous~" Jonghyun hyung said.
 
"Me?" Hyemin asked.
 
"I knew it! HAHA! Hyemin-ah don’t be so jealous I'm yours." Jonghyun hyung was about to hug Hyemin but Hyemin pushed him away
 
"Get away from me you y guy!" Hyemin said
 
"I won't let Hyemin fall to you." Nicole said
 
"I'm just kidding!" Hyung laughed.
 
End of POV
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Author:
 
Hey Guys! So this story is already finished but I was too lazy busy to update! I hope you understand guys! There are too many flashback in this Chapter. Key's 2nd POV is suppose to be in Chapter 4 but I found out that if I put that in 4th chapter this chapter is short. So.. guys! I really hope you like it! Comments please! HEHE!! just kidding~
 
Check out my another story:
This is my Life<--- *Click!*
 
When I finish this story I will make one-shot story. Well, it's now finished but you know I'm too lazy busy to type! Again, I hope you guys like it!
 
I wish my friend won't forget me! I really miss her now! MELOVEYOU09 It's you and IHEARTUSHINEE that's you too!