Thanks oppa .

Enemy , Odd Law and .... Kiss ??

"Oppa , I think we've got to go now ." Kyungmi said to Hoya as soon as she looked at her watch . "Arasso . Let's go everyone ." Sunggyu ordered the members as soon as they saw Kyungmi's driver was infront of the gate .

Kyungmi's driver sent them back at their house . "Kyungmi-ah , remember . I'm going to pick you up . Maybe around 3.30 ?" Kyungmi nodded "Arasso . You can ask Woohyun oppa how to come to my house ." "Arasso . Annyeong ." hoya waved at her

 

Ding Dong ! Ding Dong !

Kyungmi go to the door and open the door . She beamed as soon as she saw Hoya infront of the door . "Come on in oppa ." she invite Hoya to come into her house "JIMINN !!" she shouted her personal maid name . Her maid quickly go to her as soon as her name was being called . "Neh ?" "Oppa , what do you want to drink ?" Kyungmi asked Hoya "Anything . I don't care ." he replied and beamed "Jimin , please do 1 mocha latte for Hoya oppa . I want to go upstairs for  while ." Kyungmi ordered Jimin "Neh agassi ." she bowed and go to make a special mocha latte for Hoya .

"Oppa , I'm going upstairs . Do whatever you want ." "Neh ." 

Kyungmi changed her clothes . *what am I going to wear ?* "AHAH ! I'm going to wear this .

Kyungmi finished change her clothes , she go downstairs and saw Hoya looking at her family album while drinking the mocha latte which Jimin made for him . He saw Kyungmi and closed the album . "Kyungmi-ah , are you ready ?" he asked "Oh , neh . Let's go oppa ." she replied .

"Jimin , I'm going outside for about 3-4 hours . Make sure the house safe , arasso ?" Kyungmi told her "Neh , agassi ." "Arasso . Annyeong !" Kyungmi waved at her and followed Hoya to his car .

 

"Oppa , where are we going ?" Kyungmi asked "Its a secret , Kyungmi ." Hoya replied "Oppa..." Kyungmi whined . Hoya sighed "Kyungmi , its a SECRET . I can't tell you , honey . Arasso ?" Kyungmi pouted "Arasso ."

Hoya focused to his drive . After 30 minutes , he looked at Kyungmi and saw she was sleeping deeply . Hoya didn't want to bother her , but he has to . He started to moved Kyungmi's body "Kyungmi , wake up~~" but Kyungmi didn't moved an inch "Kyungmi , wake up ." he do the same thing but , nothing change . "Kyungmi !! Wake up !!" Hoya moved her body hardly . Then , Kyungmi opened her eyes . Hoya sighed in relief .

"Kyungmi , are you this hard to woke up ?" Hoya asked as soon as she stretced her body up "Aniyo . Maybe its because I am having a good dream . hehe ^^ Mianhae oppa ." Hoya glared at her "Arasso . Let's go in ."

 

"Oppa , where are we ?" Kyungmi asked because she felt unfamiliar with the place . "We are at  Yeongdeungpo Times Square ." he replied "Yeong what ?" Kyungmi asked again "Its Yeongdeungpo . YEONG . DEUNG . PO . Get it ?" Hoya explained to her "Yeah ." Kyungmi nodded .

"But , what are we doing here ?" "Im going to buy you some clothes and accesories and such ." Hoya said "But oppa , I have plenty of em' at home ." Kyungmi told him "But I want to give my little sister something ." Hoya made a cute face "But-" before she could finished her word , Hoya grabbed her wrist and began to pulled her to go to the clothes section .

Hoya told Kyungmi to chose a shirt . But Kyungmi didn't know what to choose . Hoya then suggested to buy Kyungmi a purple dress .

"I think this one suits you ." Hoya said as soon as he put the dress at your body "Do you think its good ?" he asked again "Neh oppa . Its beautiful . But , the price is so expensive . Can you afford it ?" Kyungmi asked "Yah ! Are you looking down towards me ? I know you're rich but it doesn't mean I can buy it ." Hoya said with a smirk "Aniyo . I just ask you . Its not that I am looking down towards you ."

After 2 hours shopping , Kyungmi told him that she want to go home . And Hoya agreed and the two of them go to the car and went home .

"Oppa , thanks for the shirt and such ." she said as soon as Hoya stopped infront of her house "Its okay . No biggie . Now , run along . I want you to use it tomorrow . Arasso ?" "Arasso oppa . Annyeong ." Kyungmi said and waved at him before she go back into her house .