New School !

Enemy , Odd Law and .... Kiss ??

Knock ! Knock ! "Kyungmi-ah , wake up now . You're going to your new school don't you remember ? By 7.30 I want you downstairs . Arasso ?" said Mrs Park softly to her one and only daughter ''Hurmm .. Arasso ." She woke up with an annoying face and go to the bathroom and prepare herself to school ...

"Good morning Abeoji , Omonim" Kyungmi said with a bright smile on her face . She then sat on the chair and began eating french toast and a cup of tea . "Good morning to you too Kyungmi . So , how are you feeling today ? Happy ? Nervous ?" Mr Park asked . "I'm feeling happy of course Abeoji . Abeoji , Omonim i'm off to school now . Annyeong ." she bowed and waved to them and go towards her motorbike .

 

"Well I think this is the first time bikey. Me and you go to school together ." She said to her bike . And quickly go to school .

 

"Ah finally . School here I come . I hope they like me ." she said in a tiny bitsy slow volume . She then go in to the school and went off to the principal room .

''I hope she's kind though . Or i'll going to get a heart attack." Knock ! Knock ! "Come in" told Principal Kim . ''Annyeonghaseyo . Park KyungMi imnida ." she then bowed to the pricipal . ''Oh so you're the new students ? Well come and sit ." Principal Kim said in a motherly sound . "Oh , kamsahamnida seonsaengnim" Kyungmi felt a little bit relieved because the principal isn't that fierce at all . ''Well in this file , there will be your locker number and such . Come i'll show you your new class" said Principal Lee .

Kyungmi then followed the principal . The principal stop in front of a class name D2-3 . "Kyungmi-ssi , please wait here for a while ." Principal Kim said . "Arasso seonsaengnim"

Principal Kim then go into the classroom for a few while . And suddenly she called Kyungmi to come into the classroom . ''Kyungmi come on in ." She then go into the class . ''Well everyone , this is a new student and she will be in this class . Am I clear ?" asked Principal Kim . ''Yes seonsaengnim" they reply "Good then .. Kyungmi why don't you inroduce yourself to the class?"

"A-arasso seo-seonsaengnim" Kyungmi said . She then bowed to everyone and said "Annyeonghaseyo . Park KyungMi . Please take care of me well . Kamsahamnida" she then bowed again . Then , Mrs Jeong said "Kyungmi-ah , why don't you sit next to Eunmi ? She's the one who is wearing a red blouse" "oh arasso seonsaengnim . Kamsahamnida" she replied .

 

The class has ended . Kyungmi then go to her locker number . 156 . The luckiest locker because her locker is between all of the Infinite member . "OMO ! That girl is so lucky ." one of the student name Jaehae said to her friend . Kyungmi felt a little bit uncomfortable because of those squealing and gossip .

 

While Kyungmi was busy with her locker , suddenly there is someone who patted her shoulder . She then turn around and saw Eunmi . Her classmates . "Oh Eunmi-ssi . I thought its a ghost . You've suprised me ." Kyungmi told her . "PUAHAHAHA ! Ghost ? Nonsense . By the way , don't call me like that . Just call me Eunmi . Throw the 'ssi' away . Arasso ?" Eunmi asked her "Arasso Eunmi . Satisfied ?" "Yup .. Totally . Come on . I'll show you the school and some of the students here ." she added "Oh thats truly nice . Okay . Come on . I can't wait to see them ."

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________