Accident

Enemy , Odd Law and .... Kiss ??

Sunggyu get home and open the door house . Then , he realized that there was a box of pizza on the dining table "Whose pizza is this ?" he said and looked at INFINITe members who was watching the television . "Its for you hyung . Kyungmi told us to bought it for you . But we didn't want to but she force us . So , we just bought it for you ." SungJong explained "You're to honest Jongie ." Sunggyu said and smile even wider . All of them saw what Sunggyu did and SungJong stood up and go near Sunggyu .

"Hyung , are you okay ?" he said and place his palm at Sunggyu's forehead "You're not having fever though ." then , Sunggyu shoo-ed his hand away from his forehead "Is there something happen to you today hyung ?" SungYeol asked

"Yeah ." "I know ! I know !" DongWoo said and raised his hand as he was going to answer a quiz question "What is it ?" "Your crush told you that she have a crush on you too ." DongWoo said confidently "What ? That Park JooYoung ? No . I don't have a crush on her in this very instant guys ." "Sooooo ... what is it about ?" Hoya asked "Its a secret ."

Then , Sunggyu started to go upstairs to take a bath . After he cleaned his body , he get downstairs and eat the pizza . He sat with others INFINITE members on the floor and watched Pirates Of The Carribean : On Stranger Tides . Sunggyu ate it peacefully without anyone interrupt him until DongWoo tip-toed his finger to take Sunggyu's pizza but quickly pulled his hand back as Sunggyu said 'Don't ever think about it Dongwoo' although his eyes was still on the TV screen "Hyung . You're so meanie . I hate you ." DongWoo whined .

He stood up to go to the kitchen to make some ramen "Where are you going ?" Sunggyu said and face DongWoo "Make some ramen for me of course ." "Make for me one also ." Sunggyu instruct "But-" before DongWoo protested Sunggyu cutted him "No but . Just do it ." he said "Arasso ." DongWoo replied "Meanie hyung ." DongWoo muttered "I heard that ." Sunggyu screamed from the hall "He heard ? WOW ! I thought he was deaf ." he muttered again .

 

~NIGA ISSEOYOMAN YEOGIGA PARADISE~

"Yeobosaeyo ?" Sunggyu said as he answered his phone "You're still sleeping Sunggyu ?" Sunggyu quickly sit up straight as he heard Mr Park's voice "Oh , neh . Waeyo ?" he said and try to turned his voice tune from sleepy to an active tune "I've told you that I want you to come to my house this morning right ?" he said "Neh ." Sunggyu replied "I think that I want to delay it because I have some work to do . I thought that I want my wife to tell Kyungmi about this but I want to be there to celebrate it with you ." he explained "SO !" Mr Park said and it makes Sunggyu aghast "Why don't you come to my house at 6 ?" "Sure . That's great ." "What is your hair colour ?" he asked *Why does he wanna know* Sunggyu thought to himself "Emm , red ." "And what colour of shirt are you going to wear this evening ?" he asked again "Ermm , blue striped shirt ." "Okay . Bye then . See you this evening ." then Sunggyu heard a ~beep beep~ sound .

 

Mr Park called Kyungmi and asked her to come to the coffee cafe . When , Kyungmi reached the cafe , she quickly go to Mr PArk . Mr Park told her everything about Sunggyu and she felt so happy + excited = retard .

Kyungmi and Mr Park get out from the cafe and go to their own place . Mr Park go back to his office because there was a meeting while Kyungmi wanted to go to a souvenier to buy something for Sunggyu . But the real is , she didn't know that the guy that Mr Park told her was Sunggyu .

When Mr PArk reached his office , he remembered that he didn't told Kyungmi that Sunggyu is going to wear a blue striped shirt and his hair colour was red . He quickly dialed Kyungmi's number .

Kyungmi was driving and suddenly her phone started to ring . She answered it and Mr Park told her about what Sunggyu's going to wear . Kyungmi thanked him for the information and drove her car happily .

But suddenly , there was a car who suddenly moved infront of Kyungmi's car and Kyungmi was totally shocked . She lost her balance and turn the steering wheel which make her car crashed on a tree . Her engine boots was totally ruined and evryone started to surrounded her car . Then , there was a guy dragged her out of her car . She felt dizzy because of her forehead bumped on the steering wheel . The last word she heard before she passed out was SHE'S BLEEDING . CALL THE AMBULANCE . HEY , SHE WAS PARK HEUNGSU'S DAUGHTER . THE RICHEST GUY IN THIS AREA .

 

Mr Park get the call and quickly told his assistance to canceled the meeting . then , he called Sunggyu and told him that Kyungmi was accident . Sunggyu felt his heart was like coming out from his body after he heard about the news . He quickly told the other INFINITE members . But , he still wore the blue striped shirt that he told Mr PArk .

Then , after everyone has changed their clothes and get in the car , Sunggyu pushed the pedal and quickly go to the hospital . As they reached the hospital , Sunggyu found Mr and Mrs Park sitting on a chair . They also saw that Mrs Park was crying badly . Mr Park saw them and go towards Sunggyu "How was her ahjusshi ?" he asked with full of anxiety "The doctor haven't get out from the room . I hope nothing's happen to her badly ." Mr PArk said

Other INFINITE members was hoping the same thing as MR PArk but they felt weird because Sunggyu just called Mr Park 'ahjusshi' .

----

Sorry for the late update guys . And sorry if this chapter is short too . I'm kinda busy here but I will always update it as soon as possible . Kamsahamnida *bowed 90 degree*