Chapter 4 (Part 1)

Make Doojoon Jealous Plan! (MDJP)

 

A/n: To those readers who thought that this was a Junseob fic.. Well it isn't.. *nods*
I'm a dooseob shipper myself, so dun worry guys... Junhyung and Yoseob won't end up together.. Pfft,xD
 
 
- - - - - -
 
Morning came, hyunseung was cooking breakfast with the help of Doojoon and kikwang. And even though the two at cooking they still volunteered to help. Minutes after the others cam out of their own rooms.
 
"Hyung, what's for breakfast?" Yoseob asked, as he eyed what Hyunseung was cooking.
 
Then dongwoon, who was walking to the table interrupted. "Hmm, lemme guess. Bibimbap and kimchi fried rice.." He said. 
 
"Yep, now eat.." Hyunseung said, as he served the foods sitting beside Junhyung.
 
No one talked while eating, only the sounds of plates being put in the sink. Everybody left for their schedules except for Doojoon and Yoseob. Yoseob has no agenda or whatsoever today, while Doojoon was granted a day off by their president.
 
Doojoon decided to break the ice between him and yoseob. "Uhh hey, sorry bout last night.." He apologized, looking at yoseob with sincerity obviously written on his face.
 
Yoseob only chuckled at this, "don't worry hyung, you didn't do anything.. And i'm not mad okay?" He assured the older, patting his back before heading to the living room.
 
Doojoon followed Yoseob, "are you sure?? Cause I really am sorry seob, promise!" He raised his pinky nodding like a child.
 
"I'm sure doo, there's nothing to be mad about that.." He ruffled the leader's hair playfully.
 
 
Yoseob's POV: 
 
Aww, he's so *cough*adorable*cough*... Even though being 'Adorable' doesn't suit him.. There! I said it!
Why was he even asking for my forgiveness, it's not like he did something very bad right?? Pshhh.
 
We sat on the sofa, i grabbed the remote turning the TV on. Ooh~ BAPs one shot is on! Just so you know, i'm a die-hard fan of BAP.. Zelo and I are friends. Ehehehe, so yeah. We were watching BAPs one shot in MTV Asia. 
 
"Uhh seob, wanna go on a date? IF it's okay with you, but i'm not forcing you to.. It's alright with me if you don't want to go on a date and--" i interrupted him by kissing him on the lips. Gaaaaahhh, You're making me fall for you even more Doojoon-ah!
 
Doojoon blushed like a teenage high school girl, i swear he's making me confused on who the girl is in this relationship!! Aigoo..
 
"A--alright, i'll just--just get dressed.." He stood up awkwardly, walking to his room with a dazed face. And that's the power of Yang Yoyo's charisma!! Yeah babeh!
 
End of POV.
 
 
[In the mall]
 
 
Doojoon and Yoseob walked side by side, while eating Krispy Kreme Donuts which took Doojoon a lot of nagging from Yoseob just because It was his favorite food.
 
"Seob, do you....love me?" He asked the younger, his voice sounding a bit curious.
 
"Of course i do! Why would i agree marrying you if i don't love you pabo.." He chuckled, rolling his eyes but a smile was plastered on his face.
 
"Why? To tell the truth, junhyung's a lot better than me. I don't even know why i was appointed as leader when There were still others more responsible than me.. It makes me wonder why you know.." He mumbled, sitting on a bench.
 
Yoseob sighed, and sat beside Doojoon. "First of all, you're a good person here.." He pointed at Doojoon's chest where his heart is located. "You don't need to be perfect just to be a leader, i know being a leader is kinda hard and such. But nobody's perfect right? They knew you were the right one for the position not because you're the oldest by age but because you are the most mature-thinking and independent. And I know i'm not good at describing people. But really doojoon? Why would you even count Junhyung? Forgodsake he can't even take himself being separated with his beloved coke! What would happen if he's the leader huh? Our dorm will be full of coke here and there!" Yoseob got mad just by thinking of they're dorm being full of coke.
 
"But you still didn't answer my first question.. Do you love me yoseob?" He asked for the second time. 
 
"Of course i do!" Yoseob furrowed his eyebrows at Doojoon, the older seemed a bit down judging by the look on his face. Even the stupidest of all stupids can notice that.
 
"Why?" Was the only word that came out of Doojoon's mouth.
 
"Simple.. Because you're YOU. And i love you for that.." He hugged Doojoon. "Now stop this drama of yours!" He released the hug and patted doojoon's head. 
 
 
- - - - -
 
"Ooh! Ooh! Doojoonie look! Looook!" Yoseob tugged at Doojoon's shirt and pointed at a cute store that was full of stuff toys, and one type of it caught Yoseob's attention. It was a medium sized teddy bear with a ribbon around its neck.  
 
Doojoon noticed that Yoseob was looking somewhere not far from them, he smiled and pulled Yoseob to the store. "Pick anything ya want sweetie, i'll pay.." He said sweetly, like the usual sweet-talker he is. 
 
Yoseob's eyes twinkled, he looked at Doojoon with a grin on his face. "Really?! So does that mean i can have that teddy over there??" He asked.
 
Doojoon chuckled and patted Yoseob head, "yep! Now go.." He said.
 
"Yayyyy! Saranghaeyo Doojooniee~" Yoseob formed a heart, and skipped to where the teddy bear was.