Chapter 1

Make Doojoon Jealous Plan! (MDJP)

 

All 5 of them were watching a typical chick-flick movie, but one person seems to be missing.
 
"Not having Doojoon Hyung with us feels a bit new huh?" Junhyung nudged Yoseob's shoulder, to which the younger replied with a small nod.
 
"Ohmyholyabs Kikwang! He's about to kiss her~!" Hyunseung squealed, pushing and pulling Kikwang's shirt while his feet were kicking wildly. 
 
Well, being the all to die hard fanboy he is, he didn't mind torturing the main dancer with his continuous push and pulls.
 
"Ugh, hyung would you just stop that?! I'm trying to do something hereee~ Helloo?" Kikwang shoved Hyunseung's hand away, going back on playing temple run 2 in his IPad.
 
Just then, Dongwoon butted in their conversation. 
 
"Oh and hyung? You don't have abs.." He raised his forefinger up, as if he's making a point.
 
Hyunseung snorted and rolled his eyes, "psh, please~ like you have one anyways.." He said diva-ishly, flipping his imaginary long bangs.
 
"Tch, at least i'm not a junk-food monster whose motto is to 'Eat all you can' but doesn't get fat and doesn't even grow some pecs.." He retorted. Crossing his arms, slouching on the couch.
 
Hyunseung fake gasped, "me?! You call me a monster?!" He shouted hysterically, pointing at his own face. "This?! This heavenly god-like creature a monster?!" 
 
"Well yeah, are you deaf?" The maknae replied sarcastically.
 
"Tch, you ungrateful foreign looking not so korean-ish pimp!" Hyunseung said, getting ready to pounce on the younger.
 
"Here we go again.." Junhyung mumbled, before grabbing the dancer's waist and arm. He looked at Dongwoon who was abut pounce on Hyunseung too, so he signaled Yoseob to stop the tall-scary maknae before they could get squished by his size.
 
Yoseob immediately gripped Dongwoon's shirt, but the younger's strength made it hard for him to hold on. So he did the unexpected. He jumped on Dongwoon's back, circling his legs on the other's waist and wrapping his arms fully on Dongwoon.
 
Just then, the main door opened signaling that the leader was finally home. Doojoon whistled while walking to the living room, but he soon halted seeing the unwelcoming sight of his boyfriend clinging onto Dongwoon like a koala.
 
Yoseob gaped at Doojoon's frozen figure, he unwrapped his arms and feet off of Dongwoon, "uhh... Welcome home??" He smiled nervously.
 
Doojoon's face turned unpleasantly scary, he looked at everybody including the innocent Kikwang who did nothing but play his game. 
 
Junhyung looked at Doojoon then to Kikwang who was still oblivious of what's happening. He nudged the main dancer repeatedly.
 
"Wha--Ya hyung! Stop nudging me! I'm almost close to getting a million points!" He complained. 
 
Doojoon rolled his eyes at Kikwang's childish act. Too pissed beyond words, he stomped away and slammed his room shut.
 
The other flinched on hearing the loud slam. Just then Kikwang stood up and jumped happily.
 
"Yes! Finally! 1 Million!" He yelled in glee, and kissed his iPad. Noticing the quiet atmosphere, he looked at the other members who were looking back at him, mouths open and eyes still.
 
"Uhh, did i miss something?" He chuckled awkwardly.
 
Then Junhyung just let Hyunseung go and went to his room without a word. The others did the same, leaving Kikwang alone thinking to himself. 
 
"Did i do something wrong?" He asked himself, confusion obviously written on his face. But soon he just shrugged and proceeded to his room. 
 
 
_________________________________________________________________
 
Just a little overview.. ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ
Anyways, saranghae everyone! ^u^
 
 
-gominhye