Blurred.

Blurred

 

 

As I reminisced the days, as I looked to the night sky, I began to picture those moments.

 

You were there, sitting on the side of the window.

 

I imagined the moment where you carefully handpicked the roses from the garden. I saw you from the window, as the wind brushed your hair, softly lifting every strands of it, lifted to the air. The sparks of sunlight was nothing compared to your smile. Those soft-glossed cherry lips, those cute dimples that always brightened my world. Those hazel eyes, was the reason why I fell in love with you.

 

You came into the house, and brought me a handful of roses. Its scent, reminds me of you. Probably it was a mixture of the sweet fragrant and the love that you gave to me, every single second. The droplets of water that ran through the petals told me that you took a good care of them, and I’m sure you did the same thing to me. I kissed your lips, as I said to myself, I was lucky to have a beautiful girl like you.

 

We were both sitting and facing towards each other, as if no one else would care about us. We were trapped inside our own world, enjoying little things that happened between us. As we both slipped our hands to the coffee, we talked about what would our future be like. Feelings spoken through our words, as the conversation made us fell deeper to our dreams. You were happy back then. You expressed your feelings to me, and told me that you always thanked God every single time.

 

“You are my everything.”

 

That sentence always roamed in my head. I couldn’t beg for more. It was perfect. I wasn't even sure whether that day really happened in the past.

 

I looked to the mirror. Sometimes, I often wondered, am I perfect for her? Sometimes it felt like you were much more wonderful compared to myself. I always felt that I wasn’t the man that you should love. But I always washed them out from my imagination. Maybe I should thanked God for all of this, for the love that I always gave, for someone who was always there for me.

 

I drew your smile on the window, as the rain felt like a melody to my heart. The sun faded, sleeping under the horizon, allowing the moon to project its reflected light from above. The glass whitened as I exhaled my breath, writing your name with my forefinger and put a small heart beside it. I tilted my head, and I looked to the wall. There were lots of pictures framed on it. I noticed a frame right on the middle. It was the moment when I gave you that silver ring, carved with our names underneath, Changmin and __________ , forever and always. That blue dress, along with the white bow tied behind your back, suddenly appeared in my mind. It was the happiest day of my life.

 

 

This morning, I looked at your flawless face. You were smiling. You were sleeping soundly like an angel. Your skin was white as snow, and your hands were as soft as feather. I watched you traveled in your dreams, as I realized that you were feeling cold. I tried to cover you with my arms. I always tried to make you feel warm, but you felt a lot colder. Your temperature decreased every second, as I started to lose you. I put my palm towards your cheek, brushing it softly with my bare hands, trying to make you awake. Your smile didn’t fade at all.

 

It’s just, you were not breathing anymore.

 

It took a lot of hours to believe that you were slowly fading away from me. I cried as hard as I could, as I continued to wake you up. I always believed that you were still there.

 

“_______! ________! Ireonabwa…. Andwae….. ANDWAEEEE!”

 

I kept on saying those words, but it seemed like my voice was muted. I was either confused or stuck in disbelief. I didn’t know whether I should drop my tears, or a smile. All I needed was you, but I didn’t had a chance to said my last goodbye. Everything was like a blurred lens, and I was unable to see things clearly. Moments in the past kept coming back. I remembered the flowers, the smile, the coffee, every single thing were connected to you. I tried to get rid of it, but my head wouldn’t stop picturing those times. I didn’t know what to do.

 

You were there, once again, wrapped under a white gown, holding a fresh rose that I picked in the garden. Yes, the garden that you always looked after. You were still smiling, the same smile, just like the moment when I gave you that ring. I noticed a teardrop falling over your cheek for the last time, and I wiped it with my bare hands. I pulled myself closer to you, giving you my last kiss. As I touched your lips for the last time, I reminisce our memories. I gave you my last warmth. Your lips still tasted like sweet cherries. As I pulled back, I saw your smile for the last time. It was getting more curved, but maybe it was only my feeling. Maybe my mind decided to remember it like that. As we kissed goodbye, I whispered my last words. I love you, _____, forever and always.

 

The end.

 

note : this is my second fanfic! Please tell me what you think. I tried to make it as meaningful as possible, since changmin is too handsome to be left alone...