Part 3

Umma's Surprise

 Listen while you read:  Infinite - Nothing's Over

 

 

       K.Will started to sing a lovely romantic ballad which was written by Yunyoung and Hyungkon who knew about this situation since they where the supposed that mean girl ex's, and to express they hurt hearts, they also agreed to be the main voice and rapper of this day's secret date.

       Then, finally, I spot a vexed Nini, dressed in a mesmerizing white suit that complemented his slightly wavy hair, that reminded my husband's best friend, Hyunseung.

       Seeing him sight deeply for knowing that he has been deceived, he gives up and takes a seat on the picnic white table that was well decorated whi the things that I provided earlier, with the help of another spy of mine.

       Looking at my clock that was now striking mid-day, I see that this lunch was ready to be served, when I try to look for the person we where waiting, there she was now, coming from the flowered path that Niel went by too, Crystal arrives in a light blue short dress with a velvet deep purple band around her stomach, that end being a ribbon on her lower back, and this way combined with the little purple flower in Niel's front pocket of his jacket.

"What are you doing here?" Niel says coldly, trying not to look in Crystal's bright eyes that where forming tears already.

"Don't you say my name anymore? Am I really no one to you now? Did you forget how happy we used to be, us and our little baby?" She cried.

"Just accept the fact that we are adults and that only in fairy tails people stay together forever." He snaps coldly shutting her up.

"bzzz" My phone vibrated once more and opening it I see that I received a video from Taemin with the tittle "We got the proofs Noona!"

         Smirking, I get from my hiding place, being received by a face palming Niel. "How didn't I know that you had to be behind all this umma? Stop being so childish and just go home, there is nothing here for you to see!" He sights turning around to go away, but I commanded for him to stop."Not so fast, mister Nini!" I insisted.

        He rolls his eyes and I walk to them and let the video, sent to me a few seconds ago, play:

"Annyong haseyo, Bella noona!" Taemin bows deeply. "This is the video we are making to try and get some evidence of what that evil girl did to Crystal noona!"

"Ne, I'm here to, but why am I dressed as a girl again?" Ren also appears in the camera and the person behind the camera focus on him. "Baby your beautiful, marry me?" Aron says, receiving a death glare from the other boy.

Jr. then grabs the camera to focus on him and after winking says: "Like Taemin hyung was saying, Taemin and Ren are dressed has pretty girls to talk to the evil girl and me and Aron.." Jr. pouts when Aron tilts his head to say hello too, before holding the camera again to fucus on what Jr. was saying. "hum..me and Aron are going to be their bodyguards and we are bringing with us this mini cameras and microphones, so that we can discover more about her."

        After everyone nods, the camera is turned of and after some seconds later, only Taemin and Ren appear in front of what seemed to be a street where all the tasteful rich brands of clothing and coffee shops where located.

        Taemin sways his hips slowly receiving some attention from some boys and Ren walks faster to get things done.

         Spotting the somewhat cute but evil girl, "the two girls" go up two her with their "bodyguards" behind and try to talk to her.

 

 

Listen while you read:  SNSD - I Got A Boy

 

 

"Hello, oh my God! I was talking to...Re..Rachel now about that skirt your using and we couldn't resist to ask you where you broth it!" Taemin tried to make some kind of conversation.

"Oh it was in that big store right there, but you know it, was the last one...." She says not looking directly at them and keeping her nose up high, like she was someone really important.

"Oh..what a shame..you see, I meet a guy today, and he is super rich, cute and every girl is trying to made them hers but he just won't look at anyone..and a new outfit could help.." Ren sight as if he was really interested in men.

"oh..you don't say.." The mean girl looks at Taemin and Ren with her eyes half open and slightly hanging. "His he that interesting? What is his name?"

"Yeah, we don't know his name, but he is gorgeous, has nice abs, blond hair, knows how to dance and sing, a guy that can have every girl he wants, but makes himself hard to get...just dreamy, isn't it right, Tae...Taeyeon?"

"Ha, Ne!" Taemin nods virtuously, knowing that Ren was referring to him.

"Hum..seems interesting, I might look for him too, to know if he is that difficult like you say. There is no man that resists me." She says arrogantly.

            Once again, the video ends up and a new scene appears, but now we could see that the camera was on the ambush's chosen boy's, cap.

            Suddenly, the girl that we wanted to trap in our web appears again, and she smirks at she takes him immediately by the arm.

"Oppa, am I beautiful? Can you come with me shopping and then go to a restaurant to grab something to eat?" She murmurs in her fake aegyo.

"Ya! Do I know you from somewhere?" The guy is revealed, since Jongup's voice is quite unique.

"From your wildest dreams, maybe?" She winks and let her manicured nail travel by his clothed chest.

            Then, grossed out, Jongup, get's her from him embrace and offends her.

"Don't you mean from my nightmares? Who would want a fake girl like you by their side?"

"As if a pretty woman like me won't have all men at her feet? Did you look at me well? I am the best, that's why I only use men to buy me expensive things or to sleep with and then when I don't want them anymore I trow them out like trash. Haha! Men, are all stupid, so that's why I play with them" She shouts.

"And my friend Yongguk, was stupid? Do you think that nice guy was that horrible that you needed to break his heart? Did you know how much he loved you and that now because of you he can't trust any woman? Now that he found someone that could be so good to him and he doesn't even try?" Jongup screams back at her letting all his rage get out of his pores.

"Oh! So you know? What a shame you can't be another trophy on mine.." She sights and about to leave, she is stopped by Jongup.

"And what about Niel? My other friend, what are you doing for him to leave his wife?" He interrogates her seriously.

"Didn't I say before? I am the best." She hissed.

"Don't play with me, say what is your dirty plan" He grabs her thin arm harder, making her face contort with pain."

"ok,ok.. don't need to hurt me oppa, I will say." She closes her eyes waiting for Jongup to ease the pressure on her arm, but still holding he nods, insisting for her to speak. "I am using him to revenge myself of Crystal. She is always the one that everyone loves, the little annoying thing that can get any guy without even trying and I'm sick of it, so since beating on her doesn't end with my problem, I resolved to get what she had of more precious in her heart, her man! So, blackmailing the stupid guy, I said that either he dated me or I would kill her, haha, men are so stupid! gosh.."She giggles remembering every detail of disgust of Niel's face and every tear must have cried when he agreed.

"There you go, now if you excuse me.." Then she get's out of scene and the video ends up.

          When I look up, both my in law and my older son where crying, since the truth was restored, thankfully my surprise went well, and I left happily them on their lunch which I planed for them, with Matsuhsita serving them some delicious delicacies that I bought.

 

Listen while you read:   Naruto Kakashi's theme song

 

 

           ...But what happened to Infinite when they said when they had things to do? well, that's simple, on the next day I discovered that after Jongup left her go, the boys of Infinite had a bucket full of permanent Green paint and letting it fall onto her body, they made of the girl a walking elf from "Charlie's Chocolate Factory."

           "It seems, that she is already masque for the next Halloween, since that is going to be hard to get off..." I smirk after telling the story to my family, my once more, united family.

 

The End