Part 1

Umma's Surprise

 

 Listen while you read: Dynamic Black - Yesterday

 

 

       All this started, when me, Bella, entered in my house in the afternoon after working all day long.

      Tired, I left my pink pumps rest in their rightful place, and started to have a feeling that something bad was happening when I heard what sounded like glass breaking.

      Running to the kitchen, where the sound seemed to come, I encountered My daughter in law crying disparately and my older son, Daniel screaming at her also forcing the tears do disappear by winking his eyes quickly.

"What happen in here Nini? Why Is my Crycry crying?" I mumbled full of worry while running to hug Crystal that immediately huged me back trembling.

"We are getting divorced." Daniel replied harshly making my eyes open wider with the surprise and Crystal cried harder then before.

"You what?" I shout, demanding a explanation, but he just grabs his coat, puts his shoes back on and gets out not wanting to even listen one word of my scolding that I kept on repeating while walking after him.

       When I turned over to look back at Crystal, she didn't endured the weakness that her heart was going by and with possibly all the thoughts of what he said and why he said that, running through her head and so, she felt on her knees on the ground.

       Giving her some time to calm down her sobs, I asked her what happened.

"He left me for another. Niel, loves another woman."

 

 

 Listen while you read:   B.A.P. - Unbreakable

 

 

       Not believing what I heard, I muttered an sorry and got out, leaving her at my younger sons, the twins Youngmin and Kwangmin's care.

       Walking faster, I give a call to my husband's dorm to tell him what was happening, he was supposed to come today from his tour, but he had to be prepared for my absence and this way he could give me some advice, since with all this nervousness, I couldn't think straight.

       Like the darling he knows he can be, when he doesn't think of erted things, he reminded me that this February was her birthday and with that I could make a good surprise party and letting them talk alone, with all that happy mood, it would influence them to get together again.

       Saying my goodbyes after blushing a thousand shades of red and pink with the things he said he would do, I run to some of Crystal's friends dorms.

       Knowing they would do anything to make her happy and even when I didn't talked to them that much, I went to Infinite's dorm first, where after knocking on the door, hearing from inside some lazy members telling to the "grandpa to open the door" I am faced with the older member, Sunggyu.

"Hey there little dongsaeng!" He sang cutely while messing my hair up.

       Seeing my poker face, revealing that his actions weren't amusing me that much, he still let me enter,  where in the living room, where all the seven members sat down around the coffee table, most on the cream colored sofa and the others on armchairs.

"Little Bella is here" All they say with a bright smile, making me pout, knowing that they were teasing me for my short height.

       I take a seat after being invited to join their conversation and wondering how they managed to be so synchronized, I remembered why I was there.

"Hum, it's a shame to ruin your good mood, but I didn't only come to your dorm to say hello." I start talking and when all them remained silent to give attention to what I was going to say, I continue. "I think you know Crystal better then me, since you have been her friends longer than she has been my daughter in law and that Daniel tells you guys some of his secrets, since it was thanks to you guys that they got to know each other, so I wanted to ask what happened to Daniel for him confess that he has "another woman" ." I roll my eyes, not believing a single word of what my son let escape from his lips this afternoon.

        Woohyun, their main vocalist, bends his body forward to make me look better into his eyes, and taking my right hand into his, he gulped:

"That is not entirely true, Mrs. Bella, We didn't know till this day that Daniel had a....was being unfaithful." He then let his body fell again on the soft sofa once more and took his hand to his mouth to hide his astonishment.

"But that can't be! Niel was always a good guy, I bet it was that girl..what was her name again? She used to hate Crystal and she kinda passed her days stealing everything from her!" Dongwoo let is mouth vomit the words that the others didn't seem to like to hear, since first, she was a dear friend, and second  because they knew how mad I would get when something didn't go how I wanted.

         After receiving a slap to the back of his head from a glaring L., he pouts and look at him side ways and L. gets up, to get on is knees in front of me.

"Don't worry, we can treat of her later, we will find a way to make her pay for what she is doing, but now let's get them together, so don't be grumpy ok? I know how stressful that can be." So, after adding a few sweet and caring words to his speech, he gets up again and orders the others to think of some ideas to give me the day later, since today was late already to plan anything more.