Part 2

Umma's Surprise

 Listen while you read:     SHINee - Sherlock

 

 

          On the day after, since I didn't had to work, I woke up sooner, and went to Crystal's house where she was with her two caring older brothers whom I met some months ago, since our busy lives didn't let us do so sooner, and with the rest of her somewhat cute, but rigorous family, and knowing she was in good hands to gain back some strength, I rested assure and went to talk to more of her and my friends, to participate in my secret plan that I projected yesterday night before I fell asleep.

          Without entering in any more details that would be known in a few days, I traveled house across house, to know if the people I choose to participate into this madness would agree to make their part of the deal.

           So, several hours later, I returned to my house and took a sit on my sofa near my caring husband and let things run smoothly.

          As I predicted, when I had my delicious lunch descending by organism to end my hunger, my purse starts to slightly vibrate thanks to my cell phone, excusing myself from the table where my family continued laughing and eating, I answered the phone call from my foolproof spy and heard from the other side that everything was going as predicted:

"It's me Changmin! It's like this Bella, the Infinite boys where here, with the clothes you provided us for her to wear and then they said they had things to do. So, after Seo Inguk convinced her that he was going to need for her to substitute a sick actress for a new play that would premiere today, Lay got to do her hair right away, after some of our codi-noona's game us some tips..yeah he was the one that understood them the most and now Sehun is doing her make up, since he told us he was a ulzzang, so it's all cool."

            I heard everything he said with all the attention I could give, nodding as if he could see my face by the phone, and when he got quiet, I asked where they where going to send them, for me to make sure that everything was going to be perfect.

 

 Listen while you read:   Tearfully Beautiful  - Dramatic Blue

 

           Clothing my purse after getting my phone back in, I kiss my family except this broken hearted couple, that where in a sad situation, a "till later" with a kiss and grabbing my Gucci sun glasses offered by Tao on my birthday, and a thin black scarf around my head to hide my identity, I open the door, until my still munching husband asks curious.

"Where are you going Baby boo? Your being so mysterious, care to tell your hubby what devil plans are on your mind?" He smirks looking at my face sideways.

"M-me plans? M..What plans?" Rushing outside as fast as my high heels cool make my poor feet walk, and after clumsily falling on my on the middle of our entry passage cutting the garden in half, I clean my dusty behind, show my tongue to a laughing Gikwang and twins.

             Then arriving at the place where my little surprise was planned to take place, I hide behind a tree and when I was about to take a sit on the grass, since I'm lazy and was afraid that my extreme clumsiness would make me get out of my hideout, I receive another call, but this time is was another spy.

"It's me Jae Won, Mrs. Bella! How are you?" He said with a aegyo voice, which made me giggle. "Ya! Stop being funny for once will ya, Jae? Not Jaejoong, aish..I'm talking you mister! hear me out! How did things go with my older son?" I try to end the funny mood he was trying to influence me too, and changing is character and voice to a serious one also...well, as a comic actor may attain, he informs me:

"Ok, as you wish milaidy. Your son, was completely fooled into our evil plan, with the help of Sir. Changjo who worried him into the entertainment company and his older co-workers Sir. HyeSeung and Sir. Eric whom proposed to him a solo activity today live on the park, with their help." I could hear him chuckle with a lower voice at the end, making me also make a quite evil laugh. "Excellent..."

              Rubbing my hands knowing that it was almost hour for them to show up, I removed from my purse a pair of binoculars and adjusted myself into my sit. "This is going to be fun..."  I whispered, my dry lips.

             The first one to appear was K.Will, since he was in the same entertainment company as my younger baby boys, I knew him well to do me a favor.