I Can't Be Your Friend Anymore...

Hold Me Tight, Don't Let Me Down
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|AUTHOR NOTE|

 

Well... Why did I write this note here not at the end of the chapter like usual? Because I'll talk a little bit about the 'previous' chapter not this one...

 

Anyway...

Seems like all of you were shocked by Tao's behaviour and were feeling bad for Shi Rin... Well she did nothing wrong, TRUE! But guys Tao... I mean Tao... é_è  Actually when I was writing that chapter I was feeling bad, let me say it, for TAO the most ( even for Shi Rin but Tao the most *insisting on T-A-O*). May be this is because I only wrote SR's POV not Tao's. My poor panda he was so bcvsdufh (sorry can't reveal it now, you'll probably understand why he was acting like that later...)

But hey guys please don't hate him my poor ZiPanda... T-T

BTW, I am sorry for not updating everyday, I wish I was able to! But, English is not my native language (I'm from Tunisia, yeah arabic is my native language in fact...) so, even if I've been studying English since 9 years (yeah since primary school) I still have to reread every chapter before updating and make sure to make the least mistakes possible, so when I write, I have 2 online dictionaries+google to check every detail! Your comments (even critical ones) are very welcomed, they will help me improve my writing!

Well, enough talking... Hope you'll enjoy this new chapter here keke ^^

 

I Can't Be Your Friend Anymore...

[Shi Rin’s POV]

It was already 10 pm. 3 hours had passed since we had arrived to the restaurant. We had been acting weird towards each other since our last short discussion. I was secretly glancing at him, I didn’t dare talk to him, not even look straight into his eyes. Everyone –except the two of us- was having fun, the room was filled with the staff and EXO M’s laughter. But there had been a strange and deep silence in that part of the table where Tao and I were sitting in front of each other, I wanted to break that gloomy silence between us, I wanted to leave Korea knowing that he wasn’t still mad at me, I also wanted to know WHY exactly he was acting that way… As far as I knew, I did nothing wrong, but maybe I had said or done something that irritated him without meaning it... I was thinking, trying hardly to remember each one of my acts, to understand why we ended like that, but every effort was futile… I was choking back my tears for two long hours…

I was absentmindedly listening to the drunk manager, I couldn’t tolerate the smell of the alcohol coming from his side, I could change my seat but I didn’t, I had that heavy heart, that deep sorrow that prevented me from thinking…

Apparently, the members didn’t notice anything, or else, they would had tried to figure out that awkward situation…

“Here! You! You take this shot!” the manager gave me a small glass of wine.

“EH?” I was shocked by his suggestion that seemed more like an ’order’… He’s drunk… completely drunk…

“What? You didn’t understand?” he shook his head “I will repeat what I’ve said just one more time! You.Take.This.Shot!”

“But I… I don’t drink…” I mumbled

“Come on! It’s one cup! You’re not going to make a big deal of it! You take it!” his eyes were burning…

“I can’t…”

“I SAID YOU DRINK THIS SHOT!” he suddenly shouted slamming the table. Everyone stopped what they had been doing and looked at that part of the room, all eyes were focused on us…

What… to do now? Why have I even come to this place? Someone pulls me out of here…

Suddenly, I felt someone gripping my wrist in a tight hold and driving me out, he was striding, I could barely follow his big steps especially when we were walking down the stairs.  He didn’t look at me, I could only see his back, his side profile and his hand firmly wrapped around my wrist. That scene again... It reminded me of that whole day that we had spent together in the beach, when he grabbed my hand for the first time, it reminded me of the time he was happy just to see me...

Tao... What are you doing? What should I do?

I was gasping when we finally got to the first floor, my whole body was shaking. We got out of the restaurant. Only few steps in front of the door were left. Tao lightened his grab on my wrist and freed me. He then walked down the stairs and turned around to face me. He looked into my eyes, after ignoring me for 3 hours... h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter