Silent Pain

Hold Me Tight, Don't Let Me Down
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Silent Pain

|Background music|

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QN8EBtNtVQ

[Author’s POV]

X: “Tao! I’ve just finished! It’s your turn now, you can use the bathroom.”

LH: ”Emm, Tao, Xiumin has just finished!”

L: “I don’t think he’s listening! This is really starting to worry me! It’s getting worse by the time...”

C: “Tao... TAO... T.A.OOOO!”

T: “YAH! Why are you yelling? This is really annoying!”

K: “I think it’s the best way to get your attention though!” Kris eyed him.

X: “It’s your turn...”

T: “Ok! I’ll just go...”

Just when they heard the door closing, all the members sighed at the same time.

K: “I don’t know how much he will be able to endure! He never talks about it...”

C: “Because he’s not only thinking about Shi Rin and himself, he’s also trying to do his best for us, for EXO M... It must be really hard for him...”

LH: “The problem is, there is no way he can manage to have all what he wants at once! He has to choose, it’s whether her or EXO M!”

L: “And if he opts for his love, all EXO M will have to deal with the consequences of his choice ... I think that’s what worries him the most.”

X: “I don’t even know how to help him... He needs to see her...”

C: “We have to admit that we want to see her too...”

L: “Of course! But it’s not the same case! Tao loves her... He seems like... fading... every day seems harder for him than the previous! He used to be so cheerful, but he has changed! He’s not even laughing, he has lost his smile...”

K: “I think I’ll just talk with manager hyung, Tao needs to get some rest! Maybe he’ll allow us all to go to ________ in the next vacations...”

C: “Vacations you say!” he scoffed “I can’t even remember the last time we had taken a day off! And what will you say to him? Tao loves Shi Rin so he has to see her? He’s surely going to be against it! We don’t have the right to love... ” Chen lowered his head. He remembered his first love before their debut and how the manager slapped his girlfriend right in front of his eyes. He realized afterwards that the girl was just using him for fame. Fortunately for Chen, his feelings were more like an infatuation.  

K: “Manager hyung knows everything! He’s just pretending not to understand! That way he’s making Tao feel like, if something ever happens to EXO M, it’ll be completely his fault, and so he won’t even ask to have few days away from Korea to go visit her... His plan is apparently working, but Tao is paying the damages, he’s weakening everyday... I just can’t let that happen!”

LH: “And Shi Rin must be feeling even worse... She didn’t seem alright when we called her yesterday!”

[Next day]

As planned, Kris had a long tiring conversation with the manager who finally accepted to give the boys long vacations. But that was not that easy, Wu Fan had to convince him that if EXO M weren’t going to have some rest, they would never be able to perform as good as before. But everything had to be paid off, and having one whole month of vacations was going to be harder than predicted. The manager knew that well. He thought EXO M would never be able to accept his condition, and so Tao would never meet that girl again, but he didn’t know that the members’ brotherhood was stronger than anything.

Manager: “Tao! What is going wrong with you these latest days?”

T: “Eh? N... Nothing... Everything is... ok...” Tao stuttered.

Manager: “Then why are all your fans saying that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter