Don't Hate Me

Hold Me Tight, Don't Let Me Down
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don't Hate Me

[Shi Rin’s POV]

I was talking with the members, not paying attention to anything else, I didn’t hear Tao’s steps behind me but, I smelled a gentle scent… I was sure it was Tao’s… I could recognize it! It was the same as when he hugged me before… But before I could turn around, I felt his arms around my head, he lowered them to my neck’s level, I felt like a cold metal hanging over my collarbone. He approached his head to mine, and with a soft voice he whispered ”You have to keep this with you ok?” My eyes widened from surprise, he was close… so close… I could feel his warm breath on my neck…

Tao… Tao… What are you doing to me? Why are you playing with my feelings? Why have I fallen head over heels in love with you? Can you please stop it? Won’t you let me forget you? Or at least… let it be easier for me to think of you as just… a friend…

EXO M members were watching that scene without any word, they were just smiling to each other as if they were expecting something to happen, then they looked at Tao… as if they knew something... something I was the only one not to understand…

Tao straightened up, he then put his hands on my shoulder… shivers run throw my whole body… “Don’t lose it ok? It’s my own necklace and I’m giving it to you!”

I examined the silver necklace… It was EXO’s black necklace!

His hands still on my shoulder, I finally turned my head and lifted my eyes up to see him… that face… that perfectly shaped face… he was flawless, even seen from that angle!

Don’t look at me with these gentle eyes! Don’t look at me with this slight smile! Tao, don’t! I wanted to beg him… but I couldn’t… I couldn’t say anything! Words were stuck on the tip of my tongue!

“T.. Tao! But this… this is too much for me! I… can’t accept it…” I managed to stutter.

“Too much? Oh come on! I would give you the whole world if I could!” Oh that large smile…

“Tao…” my eyes started to water for the nth time I saw him.

“W… What did I say? Why are you crying?” his eyes widened and he looked so worried, all the EXO M run towards me, Kris and Lay knelt down, Xiumin, Luhan and Chen lowered a bit, they looked so concerned and were talking at the same time “Don’t cry nae!”, “Uljima! Uljima!”, “Why are you crying? Please don’t cry!”… They were pinching my cheeks and drying my tears…

“It’s just that… I’m so happy to be with all of you! I can’t even believe all this happened to me in just few days… Thank you for everything! And Tao…” I looked up again to meet his eyes ”thank you for the necklace! I will keep it with me! I won’t lose it!” I smiled.

[…]

All the staff was gathered in the restaurant when EXO M arrived. I went with them in EXO’s car, the members didn’t let me go with the manager. They were playful all the way and I had laughed a lot thanks to them.

We all sat at the end of the long table set before our coming, I took a seat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter