My First Date with Mr. Arrogant..

Mr. Arrogant & I

That night at Kwon's mansion

"eomma..what are you talking about? I just can't get it..can you talked again to me??" whether she's pretends to not hear it or that she's really not hear it,only Yuri's know herself..
"This weekend,you'll go out for a date with Jae;Mr.Kim son's..You must be happy to heard it right?? Since you are the one who loves to be near him since child.." her mom's replied make Yuri's gonna vomit..
"If not for the accident,MAYBE i'll still like him..but i just CAN'T forget it..uurrghh."Yuri's mumble to herself which make her mom's can't stop looked at her since her daughter pink lips moved like gonna talk something with her..
"wae?? Is there a problem?" mrs Kwon asked her lovely daughter..
"a-aniyo.. Nan gwaenchana.."Yuri's lied..her mother smiled as she's patted her daughter head..
"Take a rest..and don't forget to find a suitable clothes for ur date tomorrow,okay..^^ dress up beautifully for ur soon-to-be-husband.."her mother words make Yuri at a loss..she quickly changes her expression when her mother look at her face..
"Goodnight.."her mother kiss Yuri's forehead..Yuri's kiss her mom's cheeks.. After her mom's already gone,she's scratching her head that doesn't even felt itchy at that time..
"eotteokhae.." She's then take a look on her Samsung Galaxy Note II handphone and just kept staring at someone phone number..(a/n:jae's number.. :) )

flashback

"aishh..what should i do?? It's so embarassing..I can't look straight at his face like nothing's happen between us..ughh..why must fate was playing with me.."Yuri's thought while she kept her heads down all the time when her and Jae's family was eating together at the same table..
"wae? Yuri-ah..is there something underneath the table??" Jae's mom asked since her son's fiancee always low her heads down..Yuri's a bit shocked with the questions that she quickly denied it..
"a-aniyo..there's nothing.."Yuri look straight at Jae's mom face..at the same time Jae's was staring at Yuri's face that make Yuri started to blush..
"what the heck this guys staring at me?? Oh no..stop it or else they will find out that my face was blushing like crazy now.."Yuri's bites her lower lips.. Jae's smiled a bit and continued his eating..Yuri's avoid eye contact with Jae's as long as possible..She's also start eating..
"aa~Yuri-ah why you don't exchange your phone numbers with Jae??it'll be more easy for you to keep in touch.."Yuri's mom reminds her..Yuri's shocked..Jae's followed Yuri's family words as he took out his phone from his coat's pocket..
"your phone.."Jae asked politely to Yuri..Yuri's can't do nothing about it,and she gives her phone to Jae..Jae's busy typing his phone number in Yuri's phone and save it..he used Yuri's phone to misscall his number and then he saved it in his phone..
"Here you go.."Jae's give back to Yuri..

end of flashback

"Should I call him? Or not? "Yuri's keep repeating her words until she's finally decide to call him..
"i'm going.."she said as her finger almost near the call button,suddenly her phone rang..
'uri saranghaetjanha,jebal nal ullijima,ojik naegen neo hanappunya..nun-eul gamado boyeo,gwireul makado deullyeo,jebal nal tto nagajima' -T-ara ft Davichi's RT..
"uohh..kkamjjak-iya..euigoo"Yuri's quickly press accept button..

Phone conversation:

"Annyeonghaseyo..Yuri-shi..did you already knew about tomorrow?"
"eo..annyeonghaseyo..ye..i'm already know it..waeyo?"Yuri's replied.
"Nothing..i'm just wanna inform you that tomorrow i'll fetch you infront of your house..that's all..bye."Jae's end their conversation.
"yo-yeoboseyo??! ..Yah..Yah!! "Yuri's felt annoyed..
"Jerk..Just do what you like..ssheesh.." Yuri's throw her phones on her queen size beds that being decorates with Mickey Mouse toys.. She's throw her body on the beds and grab one of her toy and hug it.. Slowly,she's started to fall asleep..

The next day

The clocks already shows 10 a.m. , but still,Jae's can't be seen nowhere..
"Aishh,jinjja..where the heck this jerk? I'm waiting so long here..ugghh"Yuri's take a look at her watch..she's waiting for Jae infront of her house for about 45 mins..
Yuri's look so gorgeous even with just a simple style.. She's wore the white with blue line shirts with a pair of white jeans..she tied her long hair and wear a little make-up,long necklace and the blue wedges.. 
 
(Yuri wear)
"This guy has a death wish,i think..guhh.."Yuri stomp her feet..Not too long after that,Jae's arrive infront of Yuri's house with his Ferrari car..
Jae stop infront of Yuri and he slide down his car windows; "Yah~come in.." he said..Yuri's rolled her eyes..She's walking to the other side of the car to take a seat,she's pouted all the way she's going to the seat..
"Mwoya..he has no manner..atleast,he should opened the car door for me.." Yuri's mumble..Jae's heard it and he just pretended like he doesn't heard it..
"vroomm!" jae's speed her car and drove them to the amusement park that placed in Jamsil..Along the way they seat together alone in the car,not even one words came ou from Jae's mouth that makes Yuri felt the atmosphere a bit awkwards between them..Yuri's kept coughing and clear ..Jae's looking at Yuri every time she's coughing..
"why? did you have anything to say to me?" Jae broke the silence by asked Yuri a question..Yuri startled when being asked by him that she's looking at Jae's non-blinking her eyes..
"a-aniyo.."Yuri's denied..she's then on her phone and wear her beats headphone and hearing to the song in her phone..she's avoid from making eye contact with him that she's started to closed her eyes while listening to the music..(A/n:Yuri listen to Yurisangja songs :Can I Love You.. ^^)
Jae's chuckle a bit by looking at Yuri reaction when being asked by him..
"I can't say it straightforward to you..but,the truth is you look so pretty today.."Jae whisper while take a look at Yuri who seem already in her dreamland at that time..

At amusement park Jamsil

"Yah..we already arrived here.."Jae shook Yuri's body which make Yuri's wake from her dream..She's quickly took off her headphone and store it in her bag..Jae aleady waiting he at outside of the car..Yuri's undone her seatbelt and quickly came off from the car and stood beside Jae..After Jae locked his car,he started walk alone and left Yuri's behind.."mwoya..Yah~~ Jae oppa..wait for me.." Yuri's started run slowly towards Jae since she's wearing a wedges..Once she already near Jae,she's grab Jae hands and clinging onto it..Jae stopped his walked which make Yuri bumped onto his back..
Jae's chuckle..Yuri's give a death glare to him..Jae's holds Yuri hands and take her to the roller-coaser side..Yuri's startled by Jae's holding her hands..She's neither reject it nor hate it..
"uwahh..why my heart beat so fast right now?? Stop it..or he'll realize i through my sudden warm hands.."Yuri's thought..she's bite her lower lips while her another hands was touching her blush cheeks..
"You wait for me here and I'll buy a ticket for us.."Jae told Yuri..Yuri's nod..She's then sit on the free seat there..
"Eo..Yuri-ah.." Yuri heard someone called her name from nowhere..She's try looking for the owner of the voice..
"It's weird..i thought i heard someone called me just now..hallucination maybe.."Yuri's stop searching..Suddenly there's someone approaching infront of Yuri..Yuri who lowered her heads at that time saw the man shoes..she's look up and she smile after that..
"oh..JongHyun oppa.."Yuri's greet him.. JongHyun smiled.."What are you doing here oppa?"Yuri asked and also she invites JongHyun to seat besides her.
 
(JongHyun wear)
"eo..you are wearing the same shirts as me.."JongHyun chuckle..Yuri's look at JongHyun shirt and her own shirts.."aha..it's coincident that our shirt same,oppa.." Yuri shy after realize the similarity of her shirt with her lovely oppa shirt..
"i'm hang out with my friends here.." 
"...and you?"JongHyun asked..
"eo..err with my f-friends too..."
"yea..friends.."Yuri lied..
"aah..after long time we are not seeing each other,you really become so much different than before..You are so pretty today,Yuri-ah.."JongHyun compliment makes Yuri can't stop smiling..
"Yah..JongHyun oppa really make my day..not same as Jae oppa..he's doesn' know how to compliment a girls.."Yuri thought..​
Without Yuri noticed,Jaejoong was watching her from a far..He was holding a two tickets for a ride of roller-coaster and also he bought himself and Yuri a cute with animal ear headbands..Jae's became cold..he then walked towards his friend and Yuri..
"JongHyun-ah..what are you doing here?"Jae's greet his friend..JongHyun then looked at Jae's direction..
"eo..Jae-ah..nohiing..i'm just had a chat with her..right Yuri-ah?"JongHyun smiled..Yuri also smile and she's agree to it.
Jae's stare at Yuri and show a smile to his friend.. "JongHyun-ah..."they heard someone calling for JongHyun from the other side in the amusement park..
"eo..wait a minute,Yonghwa-ah.."JongHyun said..
"Since my friends already calling for me,i think i should make a way now..Bye,Yuri-ah..Jaejoong-ah..^^" JongHyun bid farewell with them and run towards Yonghwa and his other friends;MinHyuk & Jungshin..

After riding a roller-coaster

"where should we go now?" Yuri asked..she felt weird when Jae's sudden keep silence between them..Jae didn' even answer to Yuri question,which make Yuri apologize to him..
"I'm sorry.."she said..Jae looks at her..
"for?"he asked coldly...
"nothing..i'm felt like i've made you angry,that's why i'm apologize to you.."
"will you accept it?" Yuri asked with a puppy like face..It too cute to resist..But,Jae still can't forget about it..he felt like Yuri's betray him..talked with another guy behind him;even though it's his own friend,he still not like it..furthermore,she's his fiancee..
Yuri walked to the shop nearby and she's buying an ice-cream and churros..After done buying,he goes back to Jae..
"Here..take it.."Yuri hand it to Jae..
"churros ? Why must churros?" Jae asked..
"waeyo? You don't like it? I like it though .. "Yuri's pouted since Jae's didn't take it from her..Jae's look at Yuri pouted..then,he take it from Yuri's hand..
"Thank you.. "
"...and your sorry being accepted.." Jae said as he bite churros..Yuri's finally being able to smile..Jae's who walk infront Yuri was smiling while eating churros that Yuri's buy for her..
"Aishh..i can't stand it.. why she's must show that face to me?? it's too cute that hard for me to resist it.."Jae's thought..
"It's good i'm still in my mind..if not,i might pinch her chubby cheeks and hug her at that time.."

Yuri who walks behind Jae not realize Jae's was smiling..She's busy eyeing the other couples playing there..
"ohh..now i remember,don't even one time I saw him laugh heartfully..even he has done it,it must be when he's mocking someone i think.."Yuri's look curiously at Jae..When they walk by some place,Jae stop her walks..Yuri also done the same thing..
"waeyo,Jae oppa?" Yuri asked..
"there.."Jae's point her finger to some place..Yuri look at it.. She start twitching her eyebrows..
"why must we go there o-oppa.."Yuri stutter..
"Ka ja..(let's go.)"Jae's pull Yuri's hand as he done eating churros and they walks toward the place he showed before..

"Kyaaaakkk!!" Yul screamed can be heard clearly in there..
"Yah..can you low down your scream a bit?"Jae put his index finger on Yuri's lips to make her quiet for a while..
"How can I not scream in a place like THISSSSS!!" Yul start screaming again when she felt someone behind pat her shoulder..she's quickly hugs Jae as she want to prevent from that thing touch her again..(A/n: they came in into haunted house in that amusement park)
Jae's startled..he didn't thought that Yul will be scared at this creepy things since he saw Yuri's quite brave..and he also didn't expect Yuri will hug him..
Yuri hug him tightly which make Jae's didn't move a bit from his place..
"Yah~ Jae oppa..hurry up and get us out from this place.."Yuri's beg at Jae..She's showed her aegyo to Jae again which make Jae heart start to beats so fast..He can felt his face start warm up since the blood all rushing onto his face area..Jae start fanning his face by using his hands..
"eo..geurae (okay)"  Jae drag Yuri to the exit..

"Yah~it's so creepy inside that house.."Yuri left her deep relieved sighed after she manage to get out from that haunted house..
"Next time,don't ever bring me into this house again..NEVER.."Yuri glare at Jaejoong..Jaejoong kept silence and just nod to Yuri's word..
"aah~ baegoppa..(i'm hungry) ..huk..it's already 1:15 p.m. no wonder my stomach grumbles so hard.."Yuri said as she take a look at her wristwatch..
"oppa,let's us find a place to grab a lunch??"Yul said..
"e-eo..Let's go.."Jae's hold Yuri's hand and brought her to his car and he drove his car to his favourite restaurant..

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

How's that?? Haha XD i'm sorry if it's bad...pheeww..at last..i'm done making chapter 3..enjoy reading..and do leave your comments.. ^^