I-its YOU ?!!

Mr. Arrogant & I

All the people in the hall kept quiet after heard Jaejoong's loud voice..Yuri just rolled her eyes..When YoonA tried to step out to stop Yuri from bein' mad again,there's a guy who's suddenly appeared from nowhere heading towards Jaejoong's side..
"Yah..Jae-ah, tolerate a bit..anyway,she's a girl..Don't you felt shame to be fought like this with her in front of this many guest here..that guy spoke slowly;enough for Jaejoong to heard it..at that time,he's not looking who's the girl that bein' fought with his friend;Jaejoong.
Yuri at that time a bit shocked and at the same time,she's showed a bright smile on her face...
"JongHyun oppa.."Yuri's thought..
"Arasseo,Hyun-ah"Jaejoong nods..Finally,he's give up and say sorry to Yuri..
"joisonghaeyo..(i'm sorry) agasshi.."Jae's called her agasshi instead of Yuri's name since he didn't know her..(a/n:Jae's don't recognize Yuri's since he's last time saw Yuri is when she's 3 y/o)
"e-eo.."Yuri's replied..her eyes was not looking at Jaejoong,instead her eyes still at JongHyun..All the guest that being the spectators when Jae n Yul fought before already dismiss..YoonA also go somewhere else with her husband;Nickhun after she's bid farewell to Yuri.

At that time,JongHyun was talked something with Jae,suddenly,Yuri's approached them..
"Annyeonghaseyo.."Yuri's smiled..JongHyun turned his face towards Yuri's direction..Jae's also do the same,but he's didn't smile even a bit..still angry with the incident before,maybe..
"aa~ annyeonghaseyo.."Jonghyun replied while smiling again to Yuri.
"Are you,Kim JongHyun-shi?"Yuri's asked..she's talked like there's no Jae's between them..
"aa~ ye..nuguseyo? (who are you?)" JongHyun asked..he's curious with it.Jae's was twitching his eyebrows.
"ohh..don't you remember me,oppa? Guitar.."Yuri's talked with a high pitch voice since he's so excited and show..Jonghyun tried to recall it..
"guitar..Oh! Yuri-ah..long time no see..how are you?"
"Yuri? is her Mr. Kwon's daughter,whom i'm engaged with?"Jae's thought by himself.
"I'm fine..what about you,oppa?" Yuri's seem so excited to meet again with her beloved oppa who taught her how to play a guitar when she's in a highschool..(a/n:JongHyun in this story is older 3 years than Yuri..same as Jaejoong..He taught Yuri's play guitar since Yuri's show interest to play it when she saw JongHyun played the guitar in the music room at their school.) 
"same here..btw,how's ur guitar skilled? it's already improved or still remain the same as the backdays i taught you?" Jae's kept silent while he listen to his friends conversation with the girl he fought before.
"jogeum..(a bit.) haha..it's really hard to remember it..joisonghaeyo.."Yuri's sticked out a bit of her tongue while saying it.
"aigoo..is there something you are good in??"JongHyun mocked Yuri's..
"There is.."
"what it is?"
"i'm good in Love..haha.."Yuri's talked confidently.
"ppfft..it so funny..you are good in love? idon't think so.."Jae's cut Hyun n Yul conversations..Yul faced Jae's..
"Yah! stop it..can you?"Yul said..
"Jae-ah..sshh"JongHyun told Jae's to remain silent.
"eo? wait a minute..i think since earlier i heard they called him 'Jae..Jae..' ..is he ....
aniyo..it's not right? Jaejoong oppa that i know was not as rude as him nows..it's completely different.."Yul thought while she's looking right into Jae's eyes which make Jae looking another way..​

Yul saw her watch .."it's 'bout time.."Yul whisper..
"sorry?" JongHyun asked since he doesn't listen to what's Yuri's say just now..
"ah~ nothing..oppa,i need to go now..i've something to do..when we meet next time,i'll gives you a special present from me..annyeonghigashibshio(goodbye)"Yuri said and then she goes nowhere to be seen again from Jae n Jonghyun sight..

in the Ladies
 

Yuri's busy touch-up her make-up..she's apply a compact powder onto his face..then,she's apply a pink blusher on her cute cheeks and lastly,apply a lip gloss on her lips.
"done.."she's walking out and heading to the placed that her parents told them to met.

Dining Room

"eo~Yuri-ah..come here.."Mrs.Kwon called her daughter and told her to sit beside her..
"eomma..appa"Yuri's hugged her eomma n appa..then,she's sat as being told.,
"Where's Mr.Kim? don't they arrived yet?"Yul asked..she's curious..talked of the devils,lastly,Mr. & Mrs. Kim already arrived there and they sat in front of Yul parents after greet them..Yul and both her parents immediately stood up & greet them politely..

Yuri's felt weirds when her fiance nowhere to be seen there..she's then whisper to her eomma and asked for her mom helps to asked Mr. & Mrs.Kim
 "Where's your son?"Mrs.Kwon asked..
"eo..our son was changing his clothes..about a minutes,he'll arrived here.."Mrs.Kim replied..
"uwaahh.your daughter's already grown up be a really gorgeous girl.."Mrs.Kwon compliment make Yuri's shy..

The door was opened.."oh..he's here.."Mrs.Kim said.
Yul's look at the opened door without blinking to see her fiance that even she's didn't know..(a/n:Yuri's forgot a bit about Jae..since at that time she's only 3 y/o)

Right after he fully entered the room,Yul gasped..it felt like her eyes will popped out anytime..
"Y-You?!"Yuri's a bit shout..both their parents shocked a little when heard Yuri's sudden shouts..Jae's smiled to both Yuri's parent and also to his fiancee.."annyeonghaseyo.."he showed his bright smile towards Yuri and her family..Jae's wear a formal clothes;black coat with a black necktie.

"It' s her..I see..."Jae's thought.

"mwoya..why it should be him??if i'm being paired with JongHyun it would be nice.. but,when i'm looked at him,he's quite good-looking's too..But,the incident before..aigoo.."Yuri's thought while looking secretly at Jaejoong's face..

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

done update chapter 2..enjoy reading..sorry if it's beyond ur expecting..hehe.. leave a comments..