The Incident in Christmas Party

Mr. Arrogant & I

                                                        

24.December.20​xx

"Yuri-agasshi..Tonight,Kim's Family will be holding a Christmas Party at their mansion main hall..Your family already received an invitation from their personal butler who just make his way to another mansion to give out the invitation.."Mr.Kim;Yuri's butler informed to his agasshi while handing the invitation card...(a/n:agasshi stand for young miss.) Yuri's took from her butler hand and looking at a card.The butler make his way out from her agasshi rooms.
"Mr. Kim..who? is their family was a bestfriend with my parents?" Yuri's thought while she's read all that written on the card.She's looking at the clock.
"6.00 p.m. .. hmm.."Yuri's mumble to herself.

"saranghi micheotnabwa..neo ege micheotnabwa..babo gateun ni saram-eun motna gyeolguk tto sangcheo il ttende." Yuri's phone played I must be crazy sons by SeeYa when her phone received a call.Yuri's took her phone and after saw the name display on the screen,she's can't help not to smile broadly.She's immediately press the accept button.

"Hello...eomma..what're you doin'?"Yuri asked cheerfully.
"Yul-ah..eomma and appa was done meeting just now..and eomma called you because eomma wants you to do me a favor,can you?"her mom's asked.Yuri's nodded as she's said 'yes' to her mom's.
"eomma and appa completely busy tonight..and whe can just back home around 10 p.m. ..Did you already received the invitation card from Mr. Kim's Family?"
"Mr. Kim's Family?"Yuri's a bit clueless..she's forget about the invitation when received her mom's called.
"about Christmas Party -"
"ouh..that's Mr. Kim..yeah2..i'm already received it from Junsu-shi..why?" Yuri's said..she's refer to her butler that came in to hand out the cards.
"Can you go there? If both of us back home early,we'll come to see you there..the party will start on 8;00 p.m. ,right?"
"ah~ is that so? Roger,mom's..hehehe"Yuri's do the salute pose as she's talked like that to her mom.
"You must wear a pretty dress there..oh..and one more things is your fiancee will be there too.."her mom's giggle.
"what's fiancee,eomma?? when did I engaged to someone?"Yuri's eyes like wanna pop out once she's heard about sudden news from her mom.
"ouh..that's such a long story..I'll tell you once I arrived back..either tell you at home or at the party tonight..Ok,that's all..bye,my dear daughter."Yuri's eomma already hang up before Yuri's could talk again.
"eomma.." Yuri's left a deep sighed.
"Fiancee? what's exactly happen now.."Yuri's gloomy as she's walked to her fitting rooms.There's so many types of clothes,shoes,handbags,sunglasses and many more accessories.She's searching for the most beautiful dress in the big wardrobe in the rooms.. (a/n: when i said big..It's really BIG..)
At last,she's decided to wear the white dress that she loved the most.."I'll wear this.."Yuri's then chose some accessories and she's start to get ready for the party. "7;30 p.m." Her maids came in to help their agasshi's get ready for the party..One's ironing the dress by using the steam iron,one's help with took out the high heels for her agasshi.After she's done wearing the dress and the high heels,she gets her hair done by her own personal hair stylist..Same goes to her make-up.."Make it simple but eye candies to all people." yuri's give instruction to the stylist.."yes..Yul-agasshi."both of the stylist  follow Yuri's instruction.

 

 

In Christmas Party that being hold by Kim's Family in their mansion main hall

(All person that bein' invite to the party is come from a wealthy family)
Yuri took a step out from her family's white limousine once she's already arrived in front of Kim's mansion.She's look so gorgeous with her white dress and a simple hairstyle.Her appearance there make all the guess can't help to look with a awe look on their face.While she's walked near to the hall's door,she's can heard they all whisper among themselves.Some adore her looks and some just felt jealous with it.Yuri still smile lovingly to all people she saw there untill she's enter the hall;even she's came from the most richest family in Seoul,she's not so proud of it.She's felt it's nothing to be proud off since it's not her own money;but,her parents.That's why,the people who knows her,will loves her.

"Welcome to Kim's main hall,Miss Yuri.."the maids of Jung's family already waiting for all the guess arrival infront of the door.Them all bowed 90 degree to their master honored guess. "Miss.."one of the maid took out his hands to take the winter coat that bein' folded on Yuri's left hands since she's got out from her car to being hang on the cloths hanging. "Ouh..thanks.."Yuri hands out her coat to the maid before while showed her beautiful smile. "Ah..u-uhmm..ur welcome,Miss Yuri.."the maid make his way.Yuri's eyes wandered everywhere around the hall. 

"hmmm..they decorate this hall pretty cool..I love it..simple and pretty." Yuri's thought while walking to the table that bein' served variety of buffet and drinks.She's took a glass of champagne with some ice in it and leaned her body at the nearest pillar not so far from the tables.She's shakes gently the glass and just looking the other guess dancing waltz..She's left a deep sighed..

"Nowhere to be seen.."Yuri's mumble to herself when someone suddenly approaching her. 
"Yah! Yuri-ah.."the voice said. Yuri's lift up her heads and her eyes became round when she's saw her childhood friends there.
"Ah..Yoona-ah~ How are you??" Yuri said cheerfully as she's hugging Yoona. "wah..You already grew up taller than me huh.."Yuri said after she's broke their hug and she's using her hands as the measure.
"I'm fine..What about you?"
"i'm fine too..hee "Yuri's smiled broadly after meeting her childhood friends. 
"are you came here alone? Where's Khun?"YoonA smile as Yuri's mention Khun's name.Khun's was also yuri's childhood friends..This trio was so closed since they are 3 y/o 'til one day,Yuri's family's moved to their new mansion that placed in Seoul.
"ahh..he's here too..but,now he's somewhere in here talkin' with his friends."She's replied.
"oohh..btw,congrats for your wedding with Khun,YoonA-ah..I'm so sorry for not comin' in your weddin' day..I've some urgent to do in Los Angeles at that time."Yuri's tone changed to a sad voice. 
"It's okay Yuri-ah..at least you've wished me.."Yoona try to comfort Yuri from bein' felt guilty about it.

"When will you get married?" Yoona's words make Yuri's heart throbbing.
"who's ? me?" Yuri asked a stupid question..
"Of course it's you..Did you saw us with anyone else here??"Yoona's replied.
"oo..Haha..i don't think it'll happen too fast..Since i'm just bein' informed by my parents that i've been engaged with someone when i'm 4 years old.."
"but,i don't know who he is 'til now..I'm just knew he's older than me by 3 y/o..My mom told me,once she's done doin' her work,she'll come at the party and talked to me.."Yuri's words make Yoona giggle.
"Poor Yul..That's mean you've no chance to fall in love with someone you really love,huh?"Yoona's patting Yuri's heads."tch..Not so.."Yuri's gulping her drinks..She's then heading to the tables again and wanna take a plate to get some foods to eat since her stomach grumbles.There's where she's crashed into a man who's also wanna take a plate at that times. "Oh my god.."Yuri's whisper once she's found herself already on top of the man's body..Both of them became all the guess attention..Yoona's closed with her hands;trying not to chuckles by seeing her friends conditions now..Yuri's can't stop blinking by seeing how closed his faces with her faces. Only one inch apart for their lips to be touched..That man's can't stand it,which he's started talkin'..

"Can you move away from my bodies now,a-gas-shi?" Yuri's still shocked from the incident where's she can't listen it clearly..When he saw no responds coming from Yuri's,he tried again..But know with a REALLY different tone.
"Yah! I said move away!" he's talked without honorifics to Yuri's whom he's first met..Yuri's face changed immediately..She's hurriedly woke up from her positions,by Yoona's helping hands..It's so rare to see Yuri's angry face,since she's always a happy-go-lucky person and doesn't care so much about it..But,she's also has a things that she's hate about and that is;someone who doesn't have manners and showed off.YoonA's started to worry since she's knew what'll happen when Yuri's completely angry..It's too creepy to bein' remember..

" 'Yah!'..You called me 'yah'?? How's rude of you..where's your manner,huh? mister __?" Yuri just address him by mister since she's doesn't know his name..He's ignore Yuri's words and just re-tying his tie and swept away the dusk on his suit..Then,he walked passed Yuri and take the plate..Yuri's gritted her teeth..Jaejoong's want to take some tempura but his action stopped when Yuri's blocking his front way."apologizes.."
Jaejoong's rolled her eyes.."What's a troublesome girls..Tch" Yuri's heard what's Jaejoong said about her..
"You! .."Yuri's tried to control her anger..
"Once again,I said,apologize to me..It's okay if you said 'i'm sorry,it's my fault to talk banmal with you in our first meeting,miss' "Yuri's showed him a correct way to apologize..
"No way.."Jaejoong's brushed away Yuri's hands that been blocking its way for all this time..Yuri's took a glass of plain water that also bein' served on tables and splashed it away by throwing it exactly on Jae's face..Yoona who saw it was shocked.Khun who's suddenly appeared near Yoona also did the same reaction.All the other guess start whisper..some giggling among themselves and some just watchin' it..

Jae's look so annoyed..the water dripping from his hair down to his face..Jae's make a death glare to Yuri....He's put down the plate and took out his handkerchief in his coat's pocket and wiped his face..

"Yah! who's the one rude here? me or you?! "Jae's can't hold his anger anymore..Don't know why he's so moody.

Flashback

Before the party started

"Jae-ah..tonight we'll be meeting with Kwon's family.."his mom;Mrs Kim said.
"Who're they?"Jae's asked curiously..
"Don't you remember them? When you little,you always follow me and your father to their house..You called him kwon ahjusshi.."His mother remind her son's back.
"Ah~ Kwon ahjusshi..it's great.."His mom's smiled looking his son cheerful face once heard kwon ahjusshi.
"- and..you'll be meeting your fiancee too." his mother's word make Jae's choked;at that time he's drinks the water.
"Fi-fiancee??'Jae's continues his word while coughing.
"-But,eomma..how comes--"before he could finish his words,his mom's cut it.
"Don't you remember? the little girl at your Kwon's ahjusshi placed that you always met there? the girls who's always clinging near you and said she likes you.."
"Li-little girl..uh huh..and.."
"you promise to marry her when both you and her turns 20's at that times when she's crying non-stop after she knew you will not came to her house again.." his mother's word completely,knocked him out.
"what's?! when did I..I'm just--"
"There's no turnin' back..at that time eomma and appa shocked too..but,at that time Mr.Kwon's already agree to your engagement.."Jae's remain silent and nodded.

"I'm still not remember her clearly..but,from what i remember;she's quite cute and her skin a bit dark..she's also has a beautiful smile..Maybe at that time,I'm also loved her..That's why,i've make a promise to marry her.."Jae's smile a bit. He's known as the cold type of Mister in the house since no ones has seen his smiling face..he's rarely smile to people he doesn't closed to..

End of the flashback

-----------------+------------------+--------------------+--------------------+-----------------------------+-------------------------+-------------------------+----------------


I've make a decision to take a chance to write a first chapter since i've got the laptop..the other chapter will be update at the end of the year as bein' informed before.. hee :D enjoy reading..Sorry if it's beyond ur expectations..i'm still a training author..haha..exactly,i'm not so good in english..so,if you found a mistake,just let it be.. :P ..hehe XD Leaves a comment ~ No plagiate my story..it's made 100% based on my own ideas.. ^u^ ..hee