Cherry blossom

Let the girl choose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mianhae! *bows* If I didn't tell you my laptop broke. And my other laptop too....and my computer is slow as so I have to wait 3844937954 years for it to just type -.- why do they hate me? D: Anyways, what do you think about EXO's comeback? ^^

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kris' pov:

"So you know Jungah from before?" I ask Lay's girlfriend. She stayed over at our place last night. And not like that.

"We were best friends and went to school together. She didn't tell you about me?" She ask and I shake my head. Well I did hear something about this girl but I don't remember. She's about to say something else but the door opens and Jungah walks in.

"Come here babe" I pat my legs and she comes and sit down on my lap. I hug her close as I inhale her scent.

"Ah where did Yixing oppa go?" Yerin ask, intrrupting my moment with my Jungie. Jungah tence up and glare in Yerin's direction, probably ready to insult her with every bad word she knows.

"Are you two really dating?" Yerin turn to us, tilting her head.

"We are" Jungah take my hand, lace our fingers together and hold up our hands, showing the couple rings.

"Wanna go out?" I whisper since I know she's uncomfortable being in the same room as Yerin. She nods and stand up.

"I'm sorry but we have to go" I pull Jungah with me out of the apartment.

"That " She mumble when we're in the elevator.

"Just ignore her, she's not worth your time" I bring her hand up to my lips and give every finger a kiss.

"Uhm..I- no forget it" I look away, slightly embarrased.

"Hmm? Tell me!" She shake my arm.

"I...I had a date planned out for today but it's okay if you don't want to go" I look at the door crack as if it's the most interesting thing in the world.

"A date? What do you have in mind?" She look up at me, seemingly curious.

"Well I thought we could go to the park and watch the cherry blossoms and maybe have coffee or bubble tea and just chill. How about it?" We get into my car and drive a few blocks away, to a coffee shop with a park across the street.

"What will you do if Yixing change his mind? I know he likes you, he just doesn't know it himself yet" I ask her. She look at me with a shocked expression on her face as she think about it.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter