Hurt

Let the girl choose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungah's pov:

"Let's go out and do something" I say as I look at the guys who nods. Well except for Yixing.

"I can't go, I'm sorry Jungah. I'm really sorry!" Yixing bows then run to get his things and just leave.

"Now that I'm finally back he don't have time to hang out?" I ask no one special.

"He's going out with his girlfriend! They're so cute!" Tao beams happily. I just stay quiet and watch Yixing's back disappear down the stairs. It feels like everything inside of me is breaking at once, especially my heart.

"I don't feel like going out anymore" I say and start walking down the stairs as well, slowly so I won't meet Yixing. When I'm almost out on the street someone stop me by grabbing my arm.

"Chansung oppa I don't wa-" I start saying but stop when I see it's not Chansung who came after me.

"I'm still here. Let's go out" It's Yifan holding onto my arm carefully.

"There's a new mall a few blocks away. I heard they have japanese stores there, wanna go?" He ask while still holding my arm.

"I don't feel like it. Can I just go home?" I ask.

"No. Look I know about your feelings for Lay but you can't let that bring you down. Kaja!" He scold then just drag me with him down the street, the only difference is that he's holding my hand now.

"What about the others?" I ask as I look back at the building where the other guys are left behin.

"They'll come if they want to" He answer and we keep walking.

Kris pov:

"Let's try this!" I drag Jungah towards some kind of photo booth or whatever it is.

"You don't even like taking pictures" She raise an eyebrow at me.

"Let's just try!" I push her in and go in after her. Anything to cheer her up.

"Let's do a cute pose then?" She suggest and I just nod and let her have her way. After posing for the camera we go out to a huge screen and Jungah start editing the photo. Like drawing on it, putting cute little things all over it and so on.

"Look at you! You're so cute!" She points at her so called masterpiece. She have drawn lots of weird things on my face that I don't even know what it is but I guess it's something from Japan.

"That's not cute. Let me show you what's cute" I take the pen from her and start drawing on her face, on the photo of course.

"Yah what is that?! I don't look like that!" She whines as she tries to get the pen from me but fails.

"Now you do" I laugh as I draw more things to it.

"No stop, I didn't do that much! Give it to me, I wanna draw more too!" She tries to take the pen again and this time I let her.

"Yes!" She cheer and go back to drawing on my face. When she finally finish we decide to just look around, go into some stores and when we're at the japanese stores she tells me loads of things I didn't even know. We tried japanese food and was deli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter