Returning home

Let the girl choose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We're already late! Hurry up!"  The older male scold his younger sister as they run through the mass of people at the airport, trying to get to their gate on time.

Luckily, they successfully boarded the plane and they were soon high up in the sky.

"When we get there, what will you do first?" The sister asks, turning to her brother with a smile.

"I don't know Jungah. Maybe start designing some new clothes, you'll have to try them on later arasso? What are you going to do? Visit your friends?" He asks her.

"Don't worry, I will. And yes, probably. I haven't seen them for two years" She says, smiling while looking out the window

***

"Jungah wake up" Her brother shakes her shoulder to wake her up. 

"Ah Chansung oppa let me sleep" She tries to pry his hands away but he won't budge.

"No, wake up! We're going down" He said worriedly and Jungah sat up straight, buckled the seatbelt and linked her fingers together with Chansung's since none of them liked the feeling of the plane losing height.

***

At the same time, on a rooftop in the city twelve boys were playing basketball. Two of them stopped though.

"Listen!" The taller One said as they both looked up at the sky to see the plane going down.

"Why do you two always stop as a plane comes by? It happens everyday so why?" One of their friends ask, annoyed to have to stop the game again.

"It's nothing. Let's play" They smile and go back to playing.

***

Jungah's pov:

"Annyeong Korea, I'm home!" I stretch my arm up in the air as my brother just laughs at me, like always.

"Yeah it feels good to be back, I missed home" He stretch his arms up too then let them fall and wrap around me. I hugged him back as we walked.

"Let's walk home, I can get the staff to take the luggage to our place" Chansung suggested, I just nodded and he went to fix it.

As we walked down the streets to get to our apartment we looked in the windows of every shop and even went in to a coffee shop we passed by. Most people around us must've thought we were japanese because we were speaking the said language.

We, even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter