Babies disturbing Appa-deul's beautiful sleep

Hello Baby VS TEEN TOP [OFFICIALLY ON HIATUS]

 

 
The next morning,someone rang the door bell early in the morning.The members are still in their dreamland and didn’t flight back yet.The easily got awake,Niel wake up after a few times of bell ringing.He proceed to open up the door with unconsciously.
 
“Hmm..?”he saw no one there with his eyes slightly open up a little until someone pull his pants below.
 
“Thick lips appa!”it’s Chung Hee – Niel rubbed his eyes to make sure if he isn’t dreaming.He open up his eyes again with more conscious condition and notice that the two children just stand in front of him.It isn’t a dream ,the two little brat are really coming again.
 
No need to guess that it must be Chung Hee who press on the door bell for several times because Cho Hee seem just stand next to her twin brother quietly while lift down her head and being all shy again.
 
“Oh!?Chung Hee?Why are you here?”Niel is asking something stupid only – of course the kids are here because they will be coming for visit every day now.
 
“We came to play with appa-deul today,”Chung Hee said with smirking.The little monster is about to show up again with troubling the members.
 
“But..Appa…”before Niel could even finish his words,Chung Hee pull his twin sister dash into the room –Niel couldn’t have a chance to stop them because they sneak in without him realizing of it.Following by the staff noona who accompanied the children to come up to Teen Top’s dorm.Handing off the luggage on her hand to Niel and handed everything to him and leave right away.
 
“Noona,don’t you stay with us and help us to look after the babies?”Niel whined and did some aegyo in case the noona would help them out if  he try to do his aegyo towards the noona.
 
“Ah,noona got a lot of things to do later on.So, good luck for you boys of taking care of the babies,”however Niel’s aegyo is just useless, the noona doesn’t got melt by his aegyo though but even wish them good luck of taking care the babies.The noona it’s like having some kind of magic power,when Niel turn around to place the babies luggage on the other side of the door,the noona’s appearance had just disappear within a few seconds only.”Ah!Noo-”before he could complete his full words,the noona had disappear in nowhere.
 
The poor main vocalist just have to do all the things but himself,carrying the babie’s luggage in and placing it on living room while the other members still sleeping.
 
“Yah!Aegi-ah!”after placed the luggage,Niel go to search for the two children who just sneak in without him notice and now had nowhere seen.
 
“APPA!WAKE UP!!!!!!”Niel directly head off to where the sound come from – the children had sneak into his sharing room with Ricky.The children are waking up the lovely boy who sleep like no tomorrow on the bed when Niel dash into the room.
 
“No!no no!Come down!”Niel saw Chung Hee step on Ricky’s bed while leaping on his bed to waking up the lovely boy.Ignoring what Niel said,Chung Hee keep on leaping on the bed while kick on Ricky’s hip.
 
“Wake up you sleepy head!”Chung Hee step on Ricky who is now come to conscious right now while rubbing his eyes.
 
“BWOYA?”the still not fully conscious lovely boy shout out because his beautiful sleep being disturb by Chung Hee.
 
“Hehehe,let’s go to wake up the other appa-deul,”Chung Hee  giggled when seeing the lovely boy with his messy hair and unconscious face and shouting at him.He jump down from Ricky’s bed and pull Cho Hee together ran out from Niel & Ricky ‘s room and head off to other members’ room.
 
“Yah,hyung,why you let them in this early?”Ricky complaining to Niel of letting the troublemaker to come in that early and wake him up from his beautiful sleep.”Argh!”Ricky rubbing his eyes while yawning and drop back to his bed and pull his blanket over his head this time – trying to continue his beautiful sleep.
 
“Ah,if I know it’s them I won’t open the door for them.It’s not only you who sleepy,I also sleepy,”Niel yawn while rubbing his back head and walk lazily with his body bend towards his bed and try to lay on his comfy bed for a moment but it’s being disturb again by Chung Hee’s loud voice of scream and knocking the other members’ room door.”Aish,these kid,can’t I have a little more sleep first,”Niel got up from his bed again and go to shut the noisy kid mouth.
 
 
 
“APPA!”Chung Hee knock on CAP and Ljoe’s room door hardly while shouting for his appa-deul.”Cho Hee,come on,let’s knock the door together to wake appa-deul up,”Chung Hee ask Cho Hee knock together- placing her hand on the door while holding on his twin sister’s wrist and knocking the door together.Apparently,Chung Hee is only the one who knocking the door while he just using Cho Hee’s other hand to knock together.”Don’t just stay quiet there,let’s call out the appa,”Chung Hee force his twin sister to shout out together.
 
“Oh my god!No!”Niel who walk from his room with unconscious and rubbing his back head widen up his eyes  when he saw the kids knocking the rappers’ room.The rappers’ room had been a forbidden place for others as the two rappers are the well known with not well mannered if someone wake them up in the middle of beautiful sleep.They could blown up anytime when someone knock their door and wake them up.Niel can’t imagine what the two bad temper rappers would do to the two innocent children if the children disturb them.
 
“Ani!”Niel  immediately stop the kids from knocking the rappers’ room door.He bend down ”No kids,you can’t knock this door because there’re  two monsters inside the room.If you wake them up they will eat you up,”Cho Hee got scare by Niel’s scary joke and hide behind her twin brother,Chung Hee who just stand while place his two arms on his waist like a boss and chest up.
 
“Chung Hee doesn’t afraid of it at all.I will kick the monsters,”Niel facepalmed ,it’s seems like his scary joke doesn’t get scare of Chung Hee but only Cho Hee.Niel mind slapping and thought of himself,What am I thinking?I forgot Chung Hee is just a boisterous kid and brave as well.Who will afraid of monster except Cho Hee…Aigoo..This kid is really…aish…
 
“Oppa,I’m scare of it,”Choo Hee sobbed after hearing Niel’s scary joke of the monster and hide behind her twin brother’s back while grabbing on his shirt and pouted.”Don’t’ worry,oppa will protect you,”Chung Hee stand like a real man even in just a young age when is about to protect his sister.
 
“Aigoo….”Niel couldn’t figure out what to do until Ricky finally awake after having a few minutes of stretching his body on the bed.
 
“What so noisy ?”Ricky came out from his room while stretching his body and rubbing his eyes – notice Chung Hee and Cho Hee but Cho Hee is kind of in a scare condition with her worried face,”Hyung,what’s wrong?Why Cho Hee look like crying?”the lovely boy proceed his way to his hyung and the children who still stand in front of the rappers room.
 
“Chang Hyun,ah,they want to wake MinSoo hyung and ByungHun hyung up,”Niel don’t know what to do to trick the children to move away from the forbidden room.
 
“Ah,leave it to me,”Ricky smirk and proceed his way to where the keys are put on.”Here,”grab on one of the key from the hanger that hang for keys – while smirking.
 
“Bwo?”Niel had no idea what is the younger one want to do.
 
“Go and wake appa-deul up after oppa open up the door,ara,”Ricky doesn’y help Niel to solve the problem by tricking the children away but support what the children are doing.That key was actually the rappers’room key.Ricky ‘s plan to wake the two sleepy head up.
 
“Yah,what’re you doing?MinSoo hyung and ByungHun hyung might kill you if you do this,”Niel bend down together with Ricky who is trying to unlocked the door by now.
 
“Shh…hyung…don’t you felt unfair that only the two of us who had awake while the others still sleeping like no tomorrow,”Ricky still unlocking the door.
 
“Ne,but what if hyungs find out?”Niel is worrying if their hyungs find out what they had did and encourage the children to disturbing them from beautiful sleep.
 
“Ah…It’s open,”the door had open,”Go kids..Go wake  appa-deul up,”Chung Hee and Cho hee head in to the rappers’ room after it’s open.
 
“Come on,Cho Hee,”Pulling his sister together and ran into the rappers’ room.
 
“ChangHyun..”Niel in the middle of worry if the hyungs find out what they did.
 
“No worries,hyung.I don’t speak of anything about it and you don’t as well,who will know,”Ricky folded his arms together and enjoy how the two kids wake the rappers up.
 
"Oppa,it's dark here,"Cho Hee complained in scare when they step into the room,it's all dark and almost can't see the pathway.The curtains are all being put down and prevent the light shine into the room.Its like in some black room.
 
"Here,more light now,"Ricky help out with switch on the light .
 
"YAH!!!!SLEEPY HEAD!WAKE UP!"Chung Hee step on the leader bed first while Cho Hee was stand next to L.Joe's bed."Go,Cho Hee,wake him up,"the brother force the younger one to do it as well.Unlike,Chung Hee,Cho Hee do it more gently without kicking or any violence action like how Chung Hee did to the leader.
 
"Appa,wake up,"Cho Hee land her hand on L.Joe's arms and shake him up.But with a gently way,unlike Chung Hee who is currently held up his leg by now and kick the leader to wake up."YAH!"Chung Hee kick the leader without hesitate.
 
"Oh no!Chung Hee-ah,you did what ," Niel observe of what the little boy had done to the leader."This is going to be a trouble now,"the leader have a little movements now after a high kick from Chung Hee.
 
"YAH!Bwoya?!"the leader finally awake but not in a good mood - he raise his voice when rubbing on his hips that being kick by Chung Hee just then."Who did it?"he clear his throat ,rubbing his eyes to see who the hell who kick him and disturb his beautiful sleep.
 
"No no no...not us,"the leader throw a scary glare at the two younger who he notice stand at the front of the door - Niel and Ricky immediately shook their head with hand waving of 'no' to the leader.
 
"I DID IT!"with confidently  and without scare of the leader ,Chung Hee raise his hand next to the leader and admit of what he did.The leader glance to the little boy who next to him.He didn't notice him yet when he awakes because all his notice are Niel and Ricky at the front of the door,the little boy just so short and little that the leader didn't notice if he didn't speak out.
 
"Chung Hee?"the leader expression is 360 degree of change when he figure that its actually Chung Hee who kick him.The leader might look fierce but he doesn't fierce when around the kids cause it might scare them out.So,the leader cool down a bit even being kick like that,he forgive the little boy because he is just a kid.He still don't know what should be do and what shouldn't do.
 
"Mehrong!"however,that's not what exactly Chung Hee was thinking of, he even stick out his tongue after admitting of what he did and laughing happily walk towards to Niel.
 
"Appa,wake up,"a sweet voice next to L.Joe of waking him up - meanwhile,Cho Hee still try her best on waking the blonde hair appa up.She shook the blonde hair appa's body with her two hands just in case L.Joe will be wake up after it.Compare to Chung Hee,Cho Hee is using another gentle way of waking up the appa.
 
"Uhmm...."the blonde hair appa finally wake up after Cho Hee speak a few times of waking up and shook him for a few times.In unconscious situation,the blonde hair appa awake and first person he saw in front of him is the sweet little girl who wake him up,"Appa,morning,"Cho Hee give a sweet and wonderful morning greet to the blonde hair appa.
 
"Uh?Cho Hee?"L.Joe got up from his bed while stretching his body and yawn.
 
"Cho Hee,you did a very great job.Now,lets wake other appa up too,"Ricky praise of their pretty and sweet daughter who using a gentle way of waking L.Joe hyung.
 
"Ouch!"L.Joe rubbed his back head as the leader throw a pillow all the way to the blonde hair guy and hit on his back head."Bwo?"the know nothing dongsaeng want to know why the leader hit him with pillow.
 
"This is for why I got Chung Hee who wake me up not Cho Hee,"the leader got up from the bed and follow the others to wake up the left by 2 members with limping,"You know,my hips still kinda hurt rig now after gain a sudden kick from Chung Hee,"poor leader limping and walk out from the room to see the others.
 
"That's not my fault,"L.joe talk to himself by saying its not his fault that Cho Hee will be the one who wake him up.He also have no idea it will Cho Hee.
 
Meanwhile,it's still left two members who doesn't wake up yet.
"Oh!No lock,"Chung Hee head off to ChunJi and the maknae share room.He turn on the door knob and figure out that it's not lock.He open up the door and it's different from the rapper's 'black room' that so dark and can't see the pathway.Chunji and the maknae's share room is more bright with violet the curtains and the wallpaper as well.It's more likely a girl room when you step in.
 
"Since when their room became like this?"Ricky who amazed by the girly room.
"This must be ChunJi hyung who did it because ChangJo doesn't have a taste like this,"Niel added and point out that the decoration must be ChunJi who did it.
"Oh wow!What a if change!How long already we didn't came into their room,"follow by the leader who limp from his room to see the children of waking up the two members.
"No idea,"Niel shook his head,can't remember of how long that they didn't 'pay a visit' to the maknae and ChunJi's room.
 
"WAKE UP!It's afternoon already!"Chung Hee first hit on the pretty boy's head.
"BWOYA?!"this is more easy than waking up the leader,ChunJi isn't a person who can't sleep tight,so he can easily get awake if someone knock on him or some loud sound .ChunJi quickly react after Chung Hee's small hit on his head.He push away his blanket and with his eyes that look unconscious yet.
 
"Haha!You're ugly,"Chung Hee laugh out loud when see the pretty boy's messy hair and unconscious face.Indeed that ChunJi had an undone hair when he awake,it's like an Afro style with the hair all stand.
 
"Oh no!This is bad now,"Niel realized of what Chung Hee had mention of ChunJi just now.
"Did he just say 'ugly'?"Ricky added and he look quite in shock.
"This is really bad now,"the leader continue ,even the leader himself alert of it.
The pretty boy hate people call him ugly.No matter who you are,younger or elder,he is going to be mad at if someone said he is ugly.The word 'ugly' is a taboo for ChunJi,so the members never mention about how he looks.There's one time when L.Joe suddenly mention that ChunJi is ugly and suddenly ChunJi from a good mannered man became a man who in fire and burn up whenL,Joe said he is ugly.It was actually started from ChunJi who said that L.Joe's ex lover is ugly when the rapper show the pretty boy his yearbook.He point out a girl with spectacular and it's a Chinese and told ChunJi that that's his ex lover then ChunJi give a bad reaction and said she is ugly.The rapper can't stand with the pretty boy's insulted words so he said to the pretty boy that he is ugly too.From that,'ugly' this word had been a taboo for Teen Top in front of ChunJi.
 
*You're ugly.You're ugly.You're ugly.You're ugly.You're ugly.You're ugly.You're ugly.You're ugly.*The statements keep repeating on ChunJi's mind after What had Chung Hee said ."YAH,YOU LIL BRAT.WHAT DID YOU SAY?I'M UGLY...YOU -"ChunJi blown up now that he can't control himself but to mock the little boy and forgot that Chung Hee is only a 5 years old kid until the leader go and stop him.
"Cool down,ChanHee.He is just a little boy,"the leader quickly stop him by cut off his words.
 
"Mehrong~"the little Chung Hee still don't know what he had done yet nor care of what ChunJi had shout at him because he is just a 5 years old kid,who would know that someone would hate being call as ugly.Chung Hee ran back to Niel and Ricky after making fun of the pretty boy.
 
While the sweet little princess ,Cho Hee is waking up the maknae,the maknae also isn't any easy to be wake up person.Even though,ChunJi shout just now,he still sleep tightly.
"Oppa....wake up,"Cho Hee pat on the maknae's exposes arm with muscles.The maknae use to wear sleeveless cloth for sleep.However,the maknae gives no respond with Cho Hee's gently pat.He still sleep tightly.
"Let me do it,Cho Hee,"here comes the naughty boy,Chung Hee to wake the maknae up.He move aside his twin sister while move closer to the maknae's ear.
"APPPPPAAAAA!"Chung Hee shout out into the maknae's ear.
 
"Hmmm?"finally the maknae had awake but it seems like Chung Hee's shout isn't any big deal for him.He seems just normal and not complaint of became deaf or what.
 
"Wow!Daebak!"Ricky teased the maknae who felt nothing with Chung Hee's shout just then.He gives a thumbs up to the maknae.
"Bwo?"but the maknae doesn't know what is it mean - touching his ear,"why I felt my ears tickling?"he got up from the bed.The members just shook their head because of the maknae's abnormal,leaving the room with the babies while the maknae still wondering why his ears is tickling.
 
Now,all the members had awake and it all thanks to the babies who kindly wake the appa-deul up.They wash up themselves one by one.And,the day of being with the babies until evening will be start from now on.
 

Ah,finally an update...

sorry for being late in updating because I got a writer block..

so here the update I bring to you all.

hope you all enjoy it and don't forget to subscribe and comment,kay

alright,apparently this chapter is just random things to do by the kids and this chapter is more with NielRick moment as they are the one who bring the babies along with waking up the others...

alright,speak no more from me..enjoy yourself...^^