Hello Baby Living with Teen Top

Hello Baby VS TEEN TOP [OFFICIALLY ON HIATUS]

 

So ,the Teen Top members all got shock with a sudden pop out of two kids with them.Ricky brought the little girl who he found on the hallway to meet up with the others at the car park whereas their manager hyung is waiting for.

“Hyung?”finally Ricky meet up with the others – notice a little boy with the maknae.The little boy is way different than the little girl he is with now.The little boy keep smiling and had a brighter image while the little girl he is holding on right now is more shy and quiet person.

“Now,I know what you mean by ‘you too’ just now in the phone.So,you’re holding on a little boy too,huh,”ChangHyun point out to the maknae whereas the little boy hold on his hand.

“Oppa!”suddenly the little girl shout out to the way where the maknae is holding the little boy’s hand.

“Cho Hee!”the little boy who being call as oppa by the little girl ran to his sister.

“Bwo?!”the idol just stand still and with a dumbfounded expression together – wondering what’s happening here with these two lost kids who have been calling them appa and oppa earlier.The two little kids hug each other until the Ricky and ChangJo interrupt them.

“So,he is your twin brother?”Ricky ask the little girl after they broke up from hugging each other and so do ChangJo ask the little boy,”She is you twin sister?”

The two kids nod together while holding each other hand,”Ne,and uri appa deul,”the little boy pointed out to the idol.

“EH?!”the idol shout out together.

“Oh no!I’m going to faint away,”Niel who can’t stand of kids have a shake legs after heard what the two kids had just said.

“I think you two got it wrong.We aren’t your appa and –“before the leader could complete his sentence,the manager hyung and coordi noona came out from somewhere at the car park.The coordi noona is holding two bag that’s look alike luggage.One in pink color and one in blue color.

“They’re your children from now on,”the manager hyung interrupt following with the coordi noona with him behind.The idols have a mental breakdown for a second when the manager hyung said that the two kids will be their children from now on.

“Seriously?”L.Joe ask for confirm that this is a dream.The manager hyung nodded.

“But I thought we suppose to film Hello Baby next week?”L.Joe can’t believe of what the manager hyung had said.They’re about to think of having some rest time during these day of break time until next week.But,didn’t expect it will come that fast to film for Hello Baby.Physically they aren’t ready yet to take care of children and so do mentally that Niel still had some kind of stupid phobia of kids.How do they suppose to film it?

“Yes,the exact time is next week when you guys will be filming of meeting the babies but as this will be a special treat from the Hello Baby’s producer.He’s quite worry if you all can handle the babies or not and so he let’s the babies met up with you guys first for earlier in case you guys will had problem with it and so do the babies,”he notice of how the two babies like the members right now with the little boy go over to the maknae and hold on his hand.”But,I think it won’t be a problem now because the babies seem like you guys a lot,”pointed out of where the little boy approach to the maknae.

“Eyy,we thought we will be having some break time until next week,”Chan Hee isn’t that satisfied with a sudden situation and not to mention of taking care a baby.

“Oh no!I really going to faint right no.My head felt dizzy,”Niel still isn’t ready with it yet whether in the term of mental or physical.The poor main vocalist pass out luckily the leader able to catch on him from falling to the ground.

“Niel hyung is having a serious phobia though,”the maknae murmured.”By the way,noona,what’re those?”the maknae notice the bags that the coordi noona is bringing along with.

“Oh,these…these’re the babies’ luggage and here I will hand it to you all,”the coordi noona handed it up to L.Joe and ChanHee.

“You have it,”yet ChanHee immediately hand out to the maknae.

“Jeogiyo,but let’s head into the van first,I can’t stand it anymore.When does this kid gain weight.He’s so heavy,”the leader interrupt – hold on the pass out Niel isn’t that easy at all.

With that they head off into their van ,place the unconscious Niel lay down at the back seat,”Omo!I need some space,”the unconscious Niel had awaken in unstable condition.

“We’ll have a talk in the dorm later on,”the manager start up the van and drove away.Leaving together with babies.The idols and babies are together inside the van.

“So,what’s your name?”the maknae try to ask the little boy  once again.While the little boy is playing with the stuff toys that’s the coordi noona given him just now ,lift up his head and talk to the maknae,”Han Chung Hee.5 years old,”just as simple as that the little boy call ChungHee just said.

“How about you?”L.Joe try to ask the little girl who sit between him and Ricky at the front seat.

“Hyung,she’s little shy though.I had ask her before but she didn’t answer me,”Ricky explained to his hyung while the little girl just keep in silence lift down her head while playing with her little fingers  in between the two big brother.

“Han Cho Hee.5 years old,”suddenly a small sound like a kitty meow came out in between Ricky and L.Joe.They turn to Cho Hee,the little girl ,”Omo!Did you just talk?”

“She’s my sister.Don’t bully her,”Chung Hee who sit on the maknae lap at the back seat cut off.

“Omo!These two kids had a very good bond.Brother protecting sister,huh.How cute,”the leader who sit at the back seat next to the maknae got impressed with the two kids’ siblings’ bond.

“Aniya,Chung Hee-ah,we aren’t bullying her,”the maknae pat on Chung Hee’s head .

“Our maknae look like a mature man now with kid,”ChanHee who sit in front next to the manager hyung turn around and tease,”I mean appa,”giggling over.

“Hyung!I’m too young to be appa and don’t call me appa,”the maknae doesn’t like to be call as appa.

“But,guys,we’ll be calling as appa from now on though if we start to film Hello Baby.Isn’t we too young for it?”the blonde guy sighed,”I don’t get it of why sometimes the fans want us to be appa in a young age,”he added and continue to sigh of their sudden situation to became an appa for two kids here.

“Guess the girls love man who can take care of kids and that’s explain why they want us to be in Hello Baby,”the leader added.But,this is still so unexpected that all the members are in the middle of gloomy mood.

*Teen Top’s Dorm*

As they reach to their dorm,ChunJi and L.Joe help the kids with carrying their luggage along to the dorm while the kids still sticking around with the maknae and Ricky.Meanwhile,Niel still in mental breakdown that the leader just lead him to his share room with Ricky and take some rest.

“Niel hyung is overacting,”the maknae purred – seeing his hyung going to rest just like that.

“This is mine,”when L.joe reach with the baby’s luggage,Chung Hee quickly get his own blue luggage.

“And,this is yours,right,”Chan Hee speak in a low voice to Cho Hee in case she will got scare off – push the luggage forward to her.Cho Hee just simply nodded.

After the kids get their own luggage and unpack it,the manager hyung on the other side bring up the idols together into a small meeting  except Niel who still unconscious , “Alright,from this week until next week broadcasting,these two babies will be living with you all.Not really live with you all but just will live with you guys for half day and during evening they will go back to their parents,”

The idol mental breakdown once again.Today had been countless time for the members to get mental breakdown.

"Bwo?!"they all went to said it together.

"Oops,I gotta go now,"the manager hyung escape right away from the idols for asking too much.

"Yah!Cho Hee !Thats mine...mummy say that's mine,"just right after the manager hyung leave.The babies start to fight.

"Yah!mummy said its mine....not yours,"the babies fight over for a set of color pencils.

The idols jaw dropped to see the sudden disaster.It was just a few minutes ago that ,these two babies are like an angel but now it's turn to be monsters.


Here's the chapter 5...

still not filming the show yet but after 2 or 1 chapter they will be filming..

so be patient...and please continue to support...

thanks for the subscribers and comments...I appreciate it...