Chapter one: Getting to know the girls

Flower dorm

 

~Flower dorm~

 

It’s a typical girl’s dorm located in one of many Seoul’s districts called Yangcheon District.
This district is a place for middle and upper-class families, and Flower dorm is not different.
It’s a beautiful and luxurious place, with a huge garden, tennis courts, science laboratories and many, many more. The dorm has a century of tradition and it’s been a home for many famous female designers, scientists, musicians etc.

It’s a peaceful and a quiet place, where girls eat, sleep, study and spend their time in harmony.
But, things are going to change drastically soon. :)

 

There are a lot of young ladies in the dorm, but the most interesting group of girls, is a group of six girls, 2 Korean, 2 Japanese and 2 Chinese girls. Already sounds fun, doesn’t it? ;)

 

Sun Eunji – Her father is a famous songwriter, and she came to the dorm for lessons on etiquette and lady-like behavior. Her major is Korean literature. She has long black hair and hazel eyes. She enjoys reading, writing and she’s quite shy.. Until you get to know her. She talks about boys all the time, but never really had a true boyfriend. You’ll see why soon enough. ;)

Her and Min Jung have known each other since birth, and have been best friends ever since.
 

Min Jung – Her father is the owner of the biggest law company in Seoul. She came to the dorm because of Eunji, and her dad agreed to it because of the dorm’s tradition.
Min Jung’s major is law. She has brown eyes and brown hair going to her shoulders. She’s a non stop talker, and she thinks she has the solution to everything. She is always right, and even if she’s not – she is. xD

She’s a great friend, and always there to help her friends in need.

She has a twin brother named Yong Bae, in which Eunji has a crush on since forever, but she doesn’t admit it. :D

 

Aki Kuukaku – Her father is the owner of a huge pharmacy company in Hokkaido, and she came to Seoul with her cousin Mitsuki to follow her dream of becoming a musician.

She ended up in the dorm because of Mitsuki, and she’s a freshman at Seoul’s music academy. She’s one of the most talented students there, but she’s infamous for her rebel behavior. That brown eyed redhead only plays by her own rules, and she’s more of an outcast. Her only friends are these five girls, and she would kill for them. And another thing, she plays the guitar, and simply lives for music.

 

Mitsuki Takahashi – Her parents are the owners of private Takahashi hospitals, back in Hokkaido. She ended up in Seoul because of Aki, and she chose this dorm because of their famous laboratories. She’s majoring medical genetics, and she enjoys chemistry and biology a lot, so she’s usually considered a nerd. But, in fact, she’s the group’s clown, always making them laugh. She has silver hair and green eyes because of the contacts. Her best friend is Lan, and the only one who truly understands her passion for science. 

 

Lan Wang – Her father is a professor at Chinese astronomy facility, and her mother is a chemist.
They own a few botanical gardens, in which Lan has spent most of her childhood. She’s a biology freshman, and she likes to do all kinds of experiments with Mitsuki. They met in the dorm, and became best friends immediately. She has Brown/red-ish hair and blue eyes because of the contacts.

She’s an intelligent young woman, and intelligence is the only thing about her that she’s 100% sure of, and quite proud of it.
But besides that, she’s also beautiful, fun and inspiring, she just doesn’t know it yet.

 

 

Hyeri Peng- Her mother is Korean, and her father is Chinese, and they came to Seoul because Hyeri’s mom wanted better education for Hyeri. Her father is a famous artist, and her mom owns cosmetic salons in Korea and China.
She has known Lan from middle school, and they met in the dorm by accident. She has short, light brown hair and hazel eyes. She is an Art student at Seoul’s academy of fine arts.

She has a younger sister Tia who usually visits the dorm and is like a little sister to the group. Hyeri can be a bit shy, but she’s comfortable with the group, so she talks all day and night. :D

She enjoys singing and she sings constantly, while Aki tries to correct her intonation. Even if she’s free spirited, she can be too mature sometimes, and then goes on everyone’s nerves, but the group loves her anyway.