Chapter five: Making of

Flower dorm

 

Chapter five: Making of

 

Aki: I can’t believe the nerve of that guy!~ He is so annoying! –sits on a bench- Family.. ha.. The only family I have are my girls..

-takes the guitar and tries to play- Ah! –puts it down-

How troublesome. –stands up and leaves-

 

*at the girls’ room*

 

Lan: -shouts- Miz! I just got an email from the university!

Mitsuki: About?

Lan: I have been chosen!
Mitsuki: For the research?
Lan: Yes! That means we are going together!
Mitsuki: Omoo~ and if we win, we get to stay in London for a month!

Lan: -runs up and hugs her- we will win!

Min: Hey, you can’t leave us here!
Mitsuki: -laughs- don’t worry, there is no chance that we could win anyway. All seniors are competing for it as well.

Lan: Yeah, but it will be fun doing the project together –smiles-

Mitsuki: Yes! –thinks- maybe that can get my mind off of things.

 

*Suddenly, the principal’s voice was heard on the dorm’s PA*

All students are required to come to the dorm’s hallway in 10 minutes max.

 

Min: What does the principal want now? If she’s trying to make us befriend the boys I’m out.

Lin: Let me text Hyeri. They’re probably still in the café.

Mitsuki: Yeah. Let’s get ready.

 

*at the café*

Hyeri: Lin just texted me. The principal called all students, let’s go.

Tae: But my lovely food –sobs-

Hyeri: You ate two bowls already! Let’s go!
Hongki: He was just warming up –laughs-

GD: Guys, let’s go.

 

*at the hall*

-girls meet up-

Eunji: What’s going on?

Aki: I don’t know, I just came here.
Lan: Principal didn’t say anything, she just wanted us to be here in 10 minutes.

-principal shows up-

Principal Go: Oh, I’m glad all of you are here.
Let’s give a warm welcome to our new students girls.
-girls applaud-

Principal Go: Well students, I have found a nice way for all of you to get to know each other better, and help the dorm in the process.


-Students start fussing-

 

Mina: What is it about Miss Go?

Principal Go: Ah, I’m glad you asked Mina. Well, since we are still a bit short on money for the dorm, I have been talking to the major and we decided that we are going to make a show, like a fundraiser where all of the students can show their talents, have fun and make new friends.
Min: That sounds like a splendid idea Miss Go, but how will you make the boys do it?

Principal Go: Oh, well that’s simple. The main even of the show will be a battle of the bands, and only male students can apply for that.
Lin: And what happens if they don’t?
Principal Go: Well, if we don’t have at least two bands competing, I guess the students who have no money for tuition will just have to leave the dorm.
Hongki: That’s not fair!

Principal Go: Well I know it isn’t, but the dorm just doesn’t have enough money for all of the students. That’s why this programme of mixed students was applied in the first place.
JJong: We have our band! We will join!

GD: Wait, I’m the leader, don’t make decisions without me!
Hongki: But I don’t want to leave this dorm, I like it here.

JJong: We all know why –laughs- I like it here as well.

-Hongki blushes-

GD: -speaks loud- Well I wouldn’t mind leaving this dorm. The air is spoilt here.

Mitsuki: -thinks- Well at least the dorm is jerk free. Or at least it was.

Tae: You guys have to stay with me! Look at all the pretty ladies here. –smiles- we are going to apply.

Principal Go: Oh, and another thing. Since the audience will be consisted out of all generations, and a lot of sponsors will come as well, I suggest that the bands be, a bit more sophisticated if possible. Violins, trumpets, pianos would be nice.

Gd: Well we’re out.

JJong: Well, we can work something out.

Hongki: Yeah, we’ll just find someone who can play those instruments, give them a few seconds and then continue with our songs.
GD: Well our songs like ,,Sc*ew the system and ,,Prison” aren’t what you would call sophisticated.

Tae: Well, we will just make them more like that, and the girls will help us, right giiirls? –smiles-

Eunji: Um, sure.

Min: No way! I would like it the most if you left the dorm.
Hyeri: I will help too –blushes-

Lin: Yeah me too –smiles- and you Miz?
Mitsuki: Not interested.
Lin: Oh come on it will be fun.
Gd: Don’t worry, we don’t need help from you.

Mitsuki: Splendid, now if you excuse me, I have to go and be spoilt somewhere else. Bye guys.

All: Bye.
Lin: Wait up!
Hyeri: -to GD- don’t be like that, she’s really nice.
Tae: Dude, seriously.
Gd: Whatever, I don’t care.

JJong: Anyway girls, thank you for agreeing to help us. –smiles-

Hyeri: It’s nothing –blushes-

Eunji: Where did Aki go?
Hyeri: She said something about being hungry and left to the cafeteria I think.

Eunji: Oh, okay.

 

<3 love u and sorry for making you wait for so long D: <3