Chapter 2B: NEW FRIENDS ='>

You're Mine I'm Yours

**She looked for the bulletin board where the sections and room numbers of the students are there. When she found her name, her eyes widened because her rumored boyfriend’s name is also at the list where her name is .....

 

CHO KYUHYUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**Note: This is the second part of Chapter 2. Enjoy ^^

 

YOONA POV

"Waaaaahhhh! This is so unfair! Our situation will be more harder!", I thought to myself.

 

I was staring at the bulletin board when I heard a familiar voice behind me.

 

"What a small world after all! Keke~~", Kyuhyun said as if he is teasing me.

 

I gave  him an evil glare then smirked. "This guy! This guy pisses me off!", I said to myself.

 

"Chincha? Do you think this is funny? Huh?", I said angrily.

"Well, Mianhae! Don't be like that! I'm just happy that we are in a same class.", he said

"Oh! Really? Well for me it ! It will be more harder for us to handle our situation.", I explained.

"Neh! I know! So we need to do our best! You'll see! We need each other to this thing perfectly. So please bare with the situation. Arasso?", He explained.

"Neh! Arasso. Arasso. I get it now.", I answered.

 

Kyuhyun smiled and lean closer to me and hold my hand.

 

"Kajja?", he asked while raising our hands clasp together.

 

I just bowed and smiled. We walked hand in hand until we reach our classroom.

 

++++At the Classroom++++

KYUHYUN POV

Each student has respective chair. Every chair has a name on it. So it means, the chair which has your name is your chair for the whole year.

 

"Yah! Go find your seat and I'll find mine. Arasso?", I ordered.

"Neh!", she quickly answered. She remove her hand from mine and find her seat.

 

I quickly found my seat. I sat beside a boy. He's very familiar. His head is on the top of his armchair. Then he move slowly.

"Ok now. This is my chance to see his face.", I thought to myself.

 

Then he suddenly hold my arm. I was shocked with his sudden action. He finally spoke.

 

"Yah! Cho Kyuhyun- ah! Why are you absent yesterday huh? Who is that girl earlier? Do you mind explaining it to me?", he asked and he gave me a frown look.

 

"BWO! Choi Minho! Keke~~", I shout.

"Well, It's kinda a long story.", I added.

"Aish! Explain it to me now!", he ordered.

"Ok Ok. Im YoonA is my girlfriend.", I said and just bowed.

"I know! I'm not a fool Kyu! You just anoounced that earlier! Pabo!", he exclaimed.

"Yah! Do you want me to finish this or not? You're such a ..... Nevermind! I will not continue.", I said and stuck out my tongue.

"Neh! Arasso! Arasso! I will listen to you now!", he said.

"Ok! You better be.", I said and smirked.

"Start now!", he lean closer to me.

"Ok! I smiled. Yesterday, I was absent because of her. Not literally her, but it has something to do with her. When I was on my way to school, I caught up with traffic so I just played my PSP." I smirked."But an accident came. My stupid driver accidentally stepped on the accelerator and we just bumped another car which is Yoona's. I got nervous. I went outside and check on to the other car. I hurriedly open the car's door. I was so shocked when I saw a beautiful girl. She is unconscious. So I carried her and brought her to a nearby clinic. Damn Minho! She is very heavy for her size. Eventhough, she is very beautiful. When she is already awake, I talked to her. I introduce myself and explained what happened. She was so shocked and tears fell down from her eyes." I paused.

"She cried? Waeyo?", Minho asked.

"Pshh. Just listen!", I said. I continue my story.

"She tell her story. She introduce herself. I drove her on her way home. But we two are shocked when we knew thar we are just neighbors.", I stopped.

"That's it! You get it now don't you?", I asked.

"Neh! So why are you with her?", he quickly asked.

"Minho. Listen to me. You wil be the first one to know all about us. So please shut your mouth. Ok?", I said seriously.

"I promise Kyu! Don't worry. I'm not your bestfriend for nothing.", he said.

"Ok now! YoonA and I are just pretending.", I whispered.

"BWO! WTF Cho Kyuhyun!", he shouted and all our classmates quickly turned their gaze to us.

"Minho-ah!", I called him.

"Mianhaeyo!", he just bowed and all our classmates just laugh.

"Yah! You just promised me Minho! Don't you dare!", I hold his arm tightly and pull him down to seat.

"Mianhae Kyu! I was just shocked.", he explained. "Waeyo? Why are two only pretending?", he asked.

"Because, I can't take many girls fantasizing me!", I blurted. Minho. Promised me, please?", I asked.

"Neh! I promised Kyu!", he said and smiled.

 

Suddenly, I saw YoonA walking towards us.

 

YOONA POV

"BWO! WTF Cho Kyuhyun!" his seatmate shouted.

 

"What's with this guy? Does he know?", I asked myself. I stand and walk towards them.

 

"Annyeong! Im YoonA imnida!", I introduce myself.

"Hello! Choi Minho imnida!", his seatmate said.

"Can I borrow Kyuhyun for a while?", I asked.

"Neh! Ofcourse you can! You have more right. Keke~~", he said.

"Kamsahamnida!", I said and bowed.

 

I dragged Kyuhyun outside our room. He was very shocked with my sudden action. He spoke.

 

"Hey! What's with you?", he asked me.

"Who is that guy? Does he know?", I quickly asked.

"Well, about Minho, he is my bestfriend.", he answered.

"Does he know?", I kept asking.

"Ye-a-a--e-a-ahhh.", he answered.

"BWO! Did you say something about us? Does he know that we are only pretending? Yah! Cho Kyuhyun, answer me!", I exclaimed.

"How can I answer you? You have many questions! Come on YoonA!", He said angrily.

"I said it to him because I know he can help us with our situation! You get it now?", he added.

"Oh! Is that so? Are you sure with that?", I asked.

"Ofcourse I am Yoong!", he quickly answered.

"Good! Let's get inside now! Our professor is now here!", I ordered.

 

We quickly ran towards our seats. I didn't notice that I don't have my seatmate. I saw the name in her armchair and I wrote it in my hand. Our professor finally spoke.

 

"Good Morning Class!", our professor said.

"Good Morning Mr. Lee!", we answered back.

"You may now seat.", he ordered. "Yesterday, all of you except the absents introduce yourself. So now, who is absent yesterday? You may now introduce yourself.", he added.

 

So Kyuhyun walked towards in front and started introduce himself.

 

"Annyeong! Cho Kyuhyun imnida.", Kyuhyun bowed and many girls started screaming.

 

"Yah! Stop fantasizing him! He is MINE!!", I thought. I smiled to myself.

 

Kyuhyun walked towards me and whispered.

 

"Your turn Yoong!"

"I know.", I smirked.

 

I quickly stand and introduce myself.

 

"Annyeong! Im YoonA imnida! I'm a new student here. Hope we become frineds.", I said and seat.

 

Our professor is busy writing at the blackboard when a girl panting, knocked at the door.

 

"Good Morning Mr. Lee! Good Morning classmates. I'm sorry I'm late. Mianhae. May I come in?", she said.

"Ms. Kwon Yuri. You're late again. Go now and seat.", Mr. Lee ordered.

 

"Kwon Yuri eh? I looked at my hand and smile. Finally. I have my seatmate now.

 

"Annyeong. Kwon Yuri imnida. You can call me Yuri.", she said.

"Neh! Im YoonA imnida. Call me Yoona.", I said and smiled.

+++++++++++

"Ok Class. We still have clarifications regarding with your schedule. So you can do whatever you want. Just be quite.", Mr. Lee said.

 

Yuri and I chat along. We didn't notice the time until our professor dismissed us.

 

"We are going to elect our class officers tomorrow. I hope you will cooperate. Class dismissed.", he ordered.

 

We quickly stand and Kyuhyun went towards me.

 

"Let's go home now?", he asked.

"Neh! I will just find SooYoung and the rest to bid goodbye. Ok?", i answered.

"Neh! Kajja?", Kyuhyun said.

"Kajja!", I answered and smiled.

+++++++++++

"Yuri- ah!? See you tomorrow! Annyeong!", I shouted.

"Yoong! Thanks for this day! Take Care! Babye!", she answered.

 

I smiled and wave my hand.

 

"Yah! Making friends huh?", Kyuhyun said.

"And what's so wrong with that?", I smirked.

 

I found SooYoung and the rest at the cafeteria. I'm with Kyuhyun so i need to introduce him to them.

 

"Unniee!", I shouted.

"Why did you took so long?", SooYoung asked and gave me a frown look.

"Mianhae! I just waited Kyuhyun to finish his work.", I lied and winked at Kyuhyun.

"Oh! Is that so? Arasso!", she answered.

"Hello there! I'm Choi SooYoung. I bet you know my brothers? Siwon hyung and Minho-ssi? And this is Jessica Jung and Tiffany Hwang. We are Yoona's friends.", SooYoung introduce them to Kyuhyun.

"Oh! Hello! Cho Kyuhyun imnida. I also bet you know me already.", he said.

"Ofcourse we do!", they answered.

"Well I think it's getting late. We need to go home.", Kyuhyun said.

"Yeh!? We are also going home. Just take care with our Yoong okay?", Soo Young said.

"Yea I know! I will ofcourse!?", Kyuhyun answered.

 

We walked hand in hand until we reached Kyuhyun's car. He opened the door for me and I quickly hopped in.

 

KYUHYUN POV

I silently drive. Awkward silence between us. Then I looked at YoonA and saw her sleeping. I get my phone and take a picture of her. I used it as my wallpaper. Keke~~. We finally arrived. I wake her up.

 

"Yoong... Wake up now. We're here.", I whispered and tapped her shoulder. I caress her hair and smiled. I lean closer and whisper. "Yoona.. Wake up now"

 

I finally feel her breathing. Now she's awake.

 

"Oppa.....", she said.

"Waeyo? We're here.", I answered.

"Mianhae.", she said while rubbing her eyes.

"Neh! It's okay. Go home now. Eat and rest well arasso? See you tomorrow. I'll pick you up. Babye :)", I said.

"Arasso! Kamsahamnida!",  she said.

 

I just smiled and go home.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

YOU'RE MINE I'M YOURS UPDATED! Chapter 2B done. I'm very sorry for a very late update. So busy at school >.< Mianhaeyo !!

 

** Here are some clarrifications **

CHOI MINHO - best friend of Kyuhyun.

KWON YURI - a good friend of Yoona.

* Yoona and the rest of her friends are not in the same class. Also Siwon oppa and Leeteuk oppa.

* MINYUL here also :) keke~~

* Other characters may appear in the story .. Watch out !! wait for it and I will give also clarifications.

 

~~ So please do COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE ~~

 

ANYWAYS .. THIS UPDATE IS FOR ALL OF YOU especially @SUJUKYLE !! i'm very sorry for late update .. Hope you understand.

 

KYUNA HWAITING !!