Chapter 2A: PRETENDING

You're Mine I'm Yours

**Note: Chapter 2 will be divided into two parts. So here it is. The first part.

 

“Good Morning Nanny!”, YoonA exclaimed.

“Hmmmmmmmm, where’s Ryeowook?”, YoonA asked. “It’s a miracle if he woke up early for school!”, she added.

“Didn’t your mother told you? Your father is going out of town and he asked your mother and brother to come along.”, her Nanny replied.

“Oh! Is that so? If that’s the case, how can Ryeowook attend his classes?”, YoonA asked. “That boy is really lazy.”, she added.

 

**But that’s not the real problem. Many questions are always bugging YoonA’s mind.

 

“Why did you leave me here?”

“Why did you bring Ryeowook all along?”

“It’s always Ryeowook! RYEOWOOK  and RYEOWOOK!!”

“WHY??!!”

 

“Haaaayyyyyyyyyyy ..... :’(( ”, YoonA sighed.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

**After the breakfast....

“Goodbye Nanny! Thanks for the breakfast. I’m going to school then. Kamsa ”, Yoona said.

 

**She then left the house and went to the parking lot.

 

“Mr. Park, how’s the car? Can we use it now?”, YoonA asked his driver.

“I’m sorry Ma’am , the damage in front is still unfixed.”, Mr. Park answered.

“That’s okay. I’ll just take the taxi. Just fix it. Thanks ”, YoonA said.

 

**She left the parking lot and went to the gate. When YoonA opened the gate, a car beeped in front of her. The car’s door opened for YoonA to take the ride.

 

“Good Morning YoonA! Hop in!”, Kyuhyun said.

“Oh. No thanks, I can manage myself!”, YoonA replied.

“But I insist, since we have the same destination, can you PLEASE ride with me?, Kyuhyun insisted. He pouted his lips and he gave YoonA a smile.

Then YoonA just smiled.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

**When they reached Seoul High.

 

**YoonA is already bothered because the girls are shouting since they entered the gate of the school.

 

“Haayyyyyyyy....”, Kyuhyun sighed heavily.

“Be ready Yoong!?”,  he added.

 

**YoonA looked back at Kyuhyun, she was about to asked Kyuhyun but he suddenly stepped out of the car. He wore his shades then he went to open the passenger’s seat door when YoonA is sitted. When Kyuhyun opened the door, he lent his hand to YoonA and YoonA hold it too. YoonA became nervous. She then stepped out of the car. She was shocked to see her schoolmates staring at them. When she looked at the other side, she saw her friends SooYoung, Jessica and Tiffany.

 

“YOOOONAAAHH?!?”, SooYoung was shocked.

“What is she doing there? Why is she with the hottest guy in this campus?”, Jessica asked.

“Let’s just ask her personally when we catch up with each other.”, Tiffany said.

“BWO!!! Why?? Can’t we talk to her now? Duh!! We’re her B-E-S-T FRIENDS, guys.”, SooYoung exclaimed.

“Haaaayyyyyyyy....”, Tiffany just sighed.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

“Why are they staring at me? Hey! Kyuhy..........” YoonA wasn’t able to finish what she was going to say.

“I’ll tell you later. Arasso?”, Kyuhyun said.

“Arasso.”, YoonA answered. She just bow and she felt that Kyuhyun hold her hand more tightly.

 

**All of their schoolmates that surrounds them were looking at YoonA. And they were murmuring about YoonA.

 

“Who’s she?”, one of their schoolmates asked.

“I don’t know either!?”, her classmates replied beside her.

“Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! Is she Kyuhyun’s girl huh?”, the other said.

 

**While standing, a sudden thought came out of Kyuhyun’s mind. “Hmmmmmmm, I knew it!, hahaha!!, Kyuhyun whispered.

 

“Hyung-ah!! I can’t take it! I think that I am going to melt with their eyes staring at me!”, YoonA said.

“Hahaha. Yoong, just ride with me, Arasso??”Kyuhyun asked YoonA and then he gave YoonA a handsome smile.

 

**Kyuhyun held YoonA’s hand as if they were having a relationship. Their hands fits perfectly with each other just like a destined couple. YoonA was shocked because of Kyuhyun’s sudden action and her face begun to turn into color red and she can’t do anything but to bow her head and smile. Then Kyuhyun begun to talk.

 

“Everyone LISTEN!?”, Kyuhyun began to talk then he look at YoonA as if his deeply inlove with her.

“This girl with me, is my DEAR GIRLFRIEND! So please stop fantasizing me, ok?? That’s all! I hope you understand! Thanks J”, Kyuhyun ended.

 

**YoonA was shocked. Her eyes widened up then her face turns into red.

“Hyung-ah!?”, YoonA whispered.

 

**Kyuhyun just look at her and then smile. Meanwhile, YoonA can’t do anything but sigh.

 

“Arrrgggghhhhh >.< Why did I end up with this??”

 

**Then Kyuhyun grab YoonA’s hand and they left. Everybody was shocked especially YoonA’s friends. This is the first time that Kyuhyun “The Hottest Guy in Seoul High” revealed that he has a girlfriend.

**They ran out to the cafeteria but it’s full of people too. Then Kyuhyun held YoonA’s hand tightier and then they begun to run again to a place that no one can see them.

 

“Hey!!  Where....are.....we.....going???” YoonA asked Kyuhyun while panting.

“Just hold on a minute!”, Kyuhyun answered.

 

**Then they stopped on a playground around Seoul High. They were both catching their breaths. Due to lack of air, YoonA was out of her balance and then......

 

**BOOOOOOMMMM**

 

**Someone fell and it was Kyuhyun. Before YoonA fell, Kyuhyun was able to catch her but then they fell together. YoonA was at the top of Kyuhyun and her eyes were tightly closed. On the other hand Kyuhyun’s eyes were also closed and pain is written in his face. When YoonA opened her eyes. She saw Kyuhyun demanding for pain.

 

“Ouch! Aaaaahhhhhhhh!”, Kyuhyun exclaimed.

“Oppa! Where does it hurts?Hey! Hyung-ah~??”, YoonA asked thoughtfully.

“Ouch!Ouch!Ouch!”, Kyuhyun’s eyes were still closed but YoonA saw him smiling.

 

**PUNCH**

 

**YoonA punch Kyuhyun at his tummy then she stand up and walk way from him woth a heavy feet.

 

“Ouch! Yoong-ah!!”, Kyuhyun shouted.

“Che! Hmpfff!’, YoonA replied.

**Kyuhyun stand up and he ran towards YoonA and then he HUG YoonA. Theh he hold YoonA’s handv and said...

 

“Yoong, please don’t get mad. PLEASE!”, Kyuhyun said while blushing. His lips pouting :-*

 

**YoonA was shocked with Kyuhyun’s sudden action. She then pulled her away from Kyuhyun.

 

“Errrrrrrrrrr !? What’s with you huh??!!, YoonA shouted.

“Why??”, Kyuhyun asked.

“So many things happened this morning, I don’t barely know it and then you’re going to act like that??”, YoonA said angrily.

“Oh! Is that so?? From now on, You will be my girlfriend. Arasso??”, Kyuhyun teased YoonA.

 

**YoonA blushed and so as Kyuhyun.

 

“BWO?? Who do you think you are? A little while ago, you told our schoolmates that I’m your girlfriend. Tell them that I’m not!, YoonA said angrily.

“I can’t tell them that, they already know that you’re my girlfriend. So let’s pretend. Gets????” Kyuhyun explained.

“But..... until when?”, YoonA asked.

“Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, until you’re already MINE! Kekekeke”, Kyuhyun replied.

“Arrrrrrgggghhhhh. Stop that Hyung! It doesn’t suits you! Keke J”, YoonA said. “I’m going to leave now. Let’s just see each other after class. Babye!”, she added.

“Ok. Fine! Babye Yoong! SARANGHAE <3”, Kyuhyun said as if he is teasing.

 

**YoonA’s eyes widened when she was about to leave. But she can’t deny that she is blushing. She just laugh while she’s on her way to the cafeteria.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

*At the cafeteria.......

“Where’s  SooYoung?”, YoonA asked herself.

 

**She turned her face and saw her friends. Then her friends went to her direction and they pulled her on a side.

 

“Hey!! That hurts.”, YoonA said.

“Hey IM YOON AH!! Is it true that you and Cho Kyuhyun are in a relationship?? Hey answer me!”, SooYoung asked angrily.

“Ah ... Eh ... Ah ... Eh ...” YoonA can’t answer them directly.

“WHAAAATTTTT??”, her friends asked.

“Yes!”, YoonA replied.

“What?!!!”, her friends were shocked.

 

**She remembers what Kyuhyun said. They also need to pretend in front of her friends.

 

“What’s the problem with that??”, YoonA asked.

“You!! You’re the problem! Don’t you know how big problem this is? You’re boyfriend id the hottest and most popular guy in this school! Haaaaayyyyy... How long have you been dating? SooYoung asked.

“Aaaaaahhhhhhh.. It’s a very long story.”, YoonA said.

“Oh! I still have my classes, see you around guys!? Bye!”, she added then she ran.

“Why did I end up in this situation? Haaaayyyyy...”, YoonA said to herself.

 

**She looked for the bulletin board where the sections and room numbers of the students are there. When she found her name, her eyes widened because her rumored boyfriend’s name is also at the list where her name is .....

 

CHO KYUHYUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So here it is !! CHAPTER 2A .. I'm very sorry for the very late update. Hope you understand! I'm now working at the part2. Thanks ! Please follow the next chapters .. Kamsahamnida. Thanks also for the comments. Feel free to suggest. Arasso?? Annyeong !?