Chapter 1: Love at First Sight

You're Mine I'm Yours

SEOUL High. A private school which offers secondary education. It also offers different subjects and clubs for the students to enhance their own talent. Many celebrities in Korea graduated in Seoul High. That's the main reason, why many students studying there. Well, in that case, it is true that Seoul High is a beautiful school. So, YoonA's mother decided to enroll her child in Seoul HIgh.

YOONA POV

 

First day of the school year wherein YoonA is a junior student while Ryeowook is a freshmen. It's already 9 in the morning. Ryeowook is still in bed while YoonA is already preparing herself for school. So she decided to left her brother.

"Well, it's not my fault anyway! He's very lazy!", she thought.

She ride on the car ang leave. She told his driver to lessen the speed. (Everytime she rides in the car, she always remember the accident happened to her father.) But then, they caught up with the traffic.

 

KYUHYUN POV

 

"Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Damn! I am going to be late! Can you please drive faster??!!", Kyuhyun exclaimed.

"But Master, can't you see?? We caught up with the traffic. We can't just bump another car." his driver explained.

"Neh! But can we .... Haaaaayyyy.", Kyuhyun sigh.

 

** While waiting he played PSP.

 

NORMAL POV

 

While waiting, Kyuhyun's driver accidentally stepped on the accelerator. It's too crowded. So the driver can't control the car. An accident happen. Kyuhyun's car bumped to another car which is YoonA's car.

 

"What happened?!", Kyuhyun asked.

"We just bumped another car", his driver answered.

Kyuhyun went out of the car.

 

Due to the strong impact. YoonA bumped her head in the iron rim of the seat in front of her that causes blood in her head and she became unconscious. Meanwhile, her driver is also unconscious at the driver seat. Because of worrying, Kyuhyun hurriedly opened YoonA's door and he carried her out of the car.

"Miss! Hey Miss! Wake up!", Kyuhyun persistently wakes up YoonA but he failed.

Then his driver went out of the car.

 

"Hey! What are you looking at? Hurry! Let's bring this lady to the hospital." Kyuhyun exclaimed.

"But master, there is still a traffic and we can't pass anywhere.", his driver explained.

"You're really stupid, are you ?? Aish .."

 

Kyuhyun hurriedly carried YoonA like those newly weds and he hurriedly run to the nearby clinic.

While carrying YoonA, Kyuhyun is seriously looking at her face. And he realized how simple yet beautiful YoonA is. Then his heart began to beat faster than ever. It was the first time he felt such. The girl slightly move and pain is written all over her face. Her eyes were tightly closed and she holds on to Kyuhyun more tightly. Kyuhyun was shocked because of YoonA's sudden action and due to that he ran faster.

"Damn! This girl is really heavy for her size. Aish ..", Kyuhyun uttered.

 

When they reached the clinic......

Kyuhyun placed YoonA in the bed and he asked.

"Please check on her Doc!", Kyuhyun said.

"What happened to her Sir?", the doctor asked.

"It's a kinda long story doctor", Kyuhyun answered.

 

Kyuhyun felt very nervous just like his heart will explode even if he doesn't know the girl. It feels like he already knows her.

"Arrrrrrggghhhhhhhh! Why am I feeling this??", he thought then he sighed.

 

"Doc! When this girl wakes up, don't let her go out of bed. I'll just get her things, Ok??", Kyuhyun said.

 

Kyuhyun went hurriedly back to YoonA's car. YoonA's driver was gone, maybe his driver went and brought the driver to the clinic too. He then get YoonA's things and left.

Meanwhile in the clinic ...

YoonA woke up and she was surprise to see that she's in the place she doesn't know.

 

"Doc? Why am I here? What happened to me?", YoonA asked. Then she felt a pain in her forehead.

"A man carried you here. He didn't told me the story but he asked me not to let you go first.", the doctor answered.

 

Then Kyuhyun arrived.

"Oh.. He's here!", the doctor exlaimed.

YoonA look at him and they just look at each other ....

 

Kyuhyun hurriedly went near to the girl.

"Hey! Ahmmm .. How are you?What are you feeling?Are you okay??", Kyuhyun asked thoughtfully.

"I'm fine! Hmmm .. What just happeded?", she asked.

"My driver accidentally stepped on our car's accelerator and we bumped in your car", Kyuhyun explained.

YoonA suddenly bow her head and then tears fell from her eyes.

"Why? Is there something wrong?Is something aching?", Kyuhyun asked.

"N-n-none. I just remembered something.", YoonA said.

"My father died from a car accident and I didn't knew that this will happen to me.", YoonA explained.

 

YoonA was shocked. This is the first time she told that story to anyone except her friends. And she and Kyuhyun don't know each other yet ... But she really felt something inside her when she met Kyuhyun.

While Kyuhyun is talkingwith the doctor. YoonA is just staring at him. Tall, handsome and being rich is written all over his body. He is almost perfect. Then her heart beats faster than ever.

 

"Why ? Why ? Why ?!!!", this word keeps on roaming around her mind.

Kyuhyun caught her staring and then he approached her.

"Is there any problem?", Kyuhyun asked her with a smile.

"I-I-It's nothing." YoonA answered shyly.

"By the way, I'm Cho Kyuhyun. And you??", Kyuhyun asked.

"I'm Im YoonA, but you can just call me YoonA. Hey! Thanks by the way. Kamsahamnida Kyuhyun oppa", YoonA said.

 

Oppa?? Kyuhyun was shocked. Out of the many girls that likes him and calls him "Oppa", this is the first time that he felt happy in his heart when YoonA called him Oppa. 

 

"Neh! Don't mention it! It's my driver's fault anyways. Mianhae Yoona.", Kyuhyun said.

 

"Aaaaah ! absent on the first day of class. I'm absent!", YoonA whispered.

But Kyuhyun heard it... Kyuhyun smirked.

"I'm really sorry! But I'm absent too.", Kyuhyun said.

"Where are you studying Kyuhyun oppa?", YoonA asked.

"At Seoul High. I'm a junior student.", Kyuhyun answered.

"What a small world! I am also studying there and as a junior student like you.", YoonA said.

"Really? If that so, maybe were in a same class!", Kyuhyun said excitedly.

"I don't know. I'm a transfer student, you see..", YoonA answered.

"Hmmm, If that so, I'll accompany you tomorrow :)", Kyuhyun said.

 

"Excuse me. I'll just call my driver and I'll ask him to bring the car. I will send you home Yoong", Kyuhyun said.

"Oh! Don't mention it! I can manage my self.", YoonA answered.

"No! I insist! I really want to sent you home." Kyuhyun said.

 

Then the car arrived.

 

"Oh, you can go now. I'll manage this.", Kyuhyun told his driver.

"How about hin??", YoonA asked.

"He can manage himself.", Kyuhyun answered.

 

While driving ....

"Just tell me the direction, Ok ??"

 

Kyuhyun was shocked. Why?? Because he and YoonA are just neighbors.

"Wow ! How nice! We are just neighbors!", YoonA said excitedly.

"It is just a small world after all.", Kyuhyun answered.

"Soooooo .... Let just see each other tomorrow. Ok?", Kyuhyun said.

"Thankyou .. Kamsahamnida YoonA!", Kyuhyun also said.

"Thank you to you too Kyuhyun oppa", YoonA answered.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Then dinner time came. After eating dinner YoonA went to the bathroom to take her shower. Then she is ready for sleeping until ...

* BEEP BEEP *

FROM: My Savior <3

TO: My YOONA <3

Hey ! Yoong .. I'm really sorry a while ago. Hope it didn't bother you .. Well. I'm just saying Hi! Goon Night and Sleep Well :))

 

TO: My Savior <3

FROM: My YOONA <3

Oppa .. Kamsahamnida. Good Night and Sweet dreams also. See you tomorrow :))

 

Kyuhyun began to blush before he knew it and he don't know the reason why. But he's really excited for tomorrow.

 

In the other side. YoonA feels the same..

 

** CHAPTER 1 .. keke :)) They've met. My first chapter did really bring happiness, didn't it ? Hope you'll like it. I need subscribers. Wait for the next chapter !! Kamsa :))