Have Over

You Make Me Feel

You guys went straight to a restaurant as soon as you left the airport to have lunch. When you guys arrived, a waitress walked you to a table and handed the menus. You pulled your menu up and tried your best to see what they offered, but you couldn't concentrate, knowing that Donghae was sitting across from you.

"Excuse me, I'll be right back." Jaejoong said as he stood up from the table. He was going to the bathroom.

Donghae put down his menu and stared intently at you. Well, actually, at the back of your menu. Still, you could feel his stare. You put the menu down, and gave him a look.

"Yes?" You asked.

"Nothing." Donghae answered.

"Well, it must be something if you're stare is about to burn a hole in my menu." You said back.

Donghae smiled. "I can't believe I found you this fast."

"Found me? When did you even start looking for me?" You asked with furrowed eyebrows, confused.

"I was about to start, but you came straight to me, didn't you?" He said, looking down at his glass for a second, and then back up at you.

Before you could answer back, Jaejoong arrived. He smiled and turned to look at each one of you.

"Um, did I miss something?" He asked.

You smiled and shook your head. "No, honey. I think I'm ready to order."

"Alright then," Jaejoong nodded and pulled his hand up, to call for a waitress. Meanwhile, he looked through the menu. When the waitress arrived, you all asked for your drinks first and then the dishes. A while later, she left.

"So, how long have you two known each other?" Donghae asked.

"We've known each other for a year," you answered.

"Dated for eight months before I asked her to marry me." Jaejoong said with a smile as he grabbed your hand.

"Yes, I know when you asked her." Donghae nodded. I just didn't know it would be ____. "It's funny how small the world is."

"Yes, I suppose." Jaejoong agreed. "I still can't believe you two used to know each other. How was that?" He asked.

"You know, first year of college...You meet a lot of people during that time." You answered.

Jaejoong nodded, understanding. You turned to look at Donghae as you felt his stare once again. You didn't know exactly how you felt about him being here. It was quite uncomfortable, but deep inside you were glad to see him again.

You guys talked about random subjects during lunch, although Jaejoong did most of the talking. Later, when you guys were done eating and had paid the check, you went to walk around the nearest mall.

"Hey honey, isn't this your favorite store?" Jaejoong asked as he stopped walking. You turned to look at where he was staring at. You smiled and nodded, immediately walking inside. Both Jaejoong and Donghae followed behind you. You found a lot of clothes you liked, and didn't hesitate on trying them on. Every time you walked out of the changing room, they would have a nice comment about your look.

"I think this one is my favorite so far." You said when you stepped out yet once again.

Jaejoong raised his eyebrows as he looked at you. "Mm, yes. This one is the best one." He said with a smirk. You walked closer to him and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Should I get it?" You whispered.

"Definitely," Jaejoong answered before leaning down to kiss you.

Jesus, wake me up when this is all over. Donghae thought as he turned to look at somewhere else. He felt extremely awkward. He was the third wheel. When you pulled away from Jaejoong, you went back inside but to change into your own clothes.

"Hey, Donghae, what if you stay with us?" Jaejoong asked.

Donghae raised his eyebrows in surprise. You quickly changed your clothes and walked outside. You were as surprised as Donghae.

"Yes, I mean, you're a close friend. It wouldn't be nice of me if I let you in a hotel." Jaejoong shook his head.

"I'm sure Donghae would like to have privacy, and not be around us 24/7." You said.

Donghae turned to look at you and smiled. It would be easier to let you know how he feels, if he spent more time with you. "Are you serious, hyung?" Donghae asked Jaejoong, ignoring you.

"Yes, of course." Jaejoong nodded.

"Fine, why not?" Donghae smiled.

Isn't anyone listening to me? You thought. Something inside you told you this was a bad idea. You didn't even want to know what would happen next.