Stolen Kiss

You Make Me Feel

As soon as you guys arrived at your huge apartment, Jaejoong accompanied Donghae to the guest room. You walked in behind them and locked the door, heaving a sigh. Later at night you had to go to your gown store and try on your bridal gown again, there you had agreed on meeting your bridesmaids.

You walked into your kitchen and poured yourself a glass of water. Just then, Jaejoong walked in happily.

"You look very happy today," you pointed out as Jaejoong hasn't stopped smiling.

He nodded. "Yes, why wouldn't I be? One of my best friends have arrived for our wedding, and I'm about to marry my incredibly hot girlfriend." He said as he went to stand behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist. He kissed your cheek.

You smiled. "Aren't you that lucky?"

Jaejoong chuckled and just then his cell phone started to ring. He pulled away from you and picked up, it was his boss saying that he needed Jaejoong at the company right now.

"I'll be back for dinner, alright?" He said. You pouted but nodded in response. He smiled and leaned down to kiss your pouting lips. "Smile for me, beautiful. I promised I would do anything to please you when you accepted to marry me."

"So far you've kept that promise." You said with a smile.

Jaejoong smiled back before walking out of the apartment. You heaved a sigh and leaned against the kitchen counter. You pulled out your cell phone to check it, but you didn't have any notifications. Suddenly, you heard footsteps, and when you turned around, you saw Donghae.

"Where's Jaejoong?" He asked with a smirk.

"He had to go out. I will have to leave too, so I suppose you can make yourself comfortable..." You said as you put your phone down.

"How long are you going to keep acting?" Donghae asked. You furrowed your eyebrows, and were about to answer, but Donghae stopped you. "Have you seriously forgotten how things were between us?"

"Well, yes!" You answered. "That was a long time ago, Donghae. If it meant something, anything - "

"It did!" Donghae argued. "Maybe you just need a reminder." He said as he got closer to you, but instead of pulling you closer to him, he grabbed your cell phone. "Let's see how close you're with my hyung."

"Yah! Lee Donghae, that's personal!" You said as you reached out for your phone, but Donghae quickly walked away.

"Boring..." Donghae said as he scrolled through your messages. "Aha!" He shouted.

Just as he was about to read out a message, you grabbed your phone and pulled it out of his grasp. In that moment, Donghae grabbed your hand and pulled you closer to him.

"Maybe you need a physical reminder." He said as he leaned down.

"Ha, funny, let go." You said as you tried moving away.

"I know, I can always make you laugh, can't I?" He whispered.

"Yes, can't you see how I'm dying of laughter right n- "

Before you had a chance to finish you sentence, Donghae had crashed his lips against yours. Since you were talking, it somehow made it easier for him to kiss you. He pulled you closer to him, and continued kissing you, no matter how much you would fight against him. He was simply way too strong. You didn't consider it and did the first thing that came into your mind. You kicked his groin. Donghae, who wasn't expecting that, accidentally bit into your lip.

"OW!" You both shouted and pulled apart at the same time.

Donghae turned to look at you and his eyes widened. ", ____! Damn it!"

"Ah..." You moaned as you could taste your bloody lip. "What the heck...? My lip! Ow!" You complained as it ached, and you could feel it burn.

"I still don't regret it." Donghae said as he clutched his groin. You narrowed your eyes, glaring at him. "By the way, have I ever told you how y you look with red lips?"

"You're an ." You said as you shook your head. "I hope you can't walk for a couple of days."

"I hope Jaejoong won't want to kiss you." He answered back. Because I want to.

You snorted and walked out of the room, taking your cell phone and your purse with you. You walked out of your apartment and quickly went into the elevator, taking out a Kleenex to press against your lip.

 

As soon as you walked into your wedding gown store, you were greeted by everyone. All of your bridesmaids have arrived already, waiting to see you wear your gown again.

"____, what the bloody hell happened to you?" Soomin, one of your bridesmaids, said with a smile, though she really didn't want to laugh about the situation.

"Nothing I would like to share." You said as you threw away the tissue and went to take your dress. Luckily, your lip wasn't dripping blood anymore, however, it was swollen. Damn it, you thought as you saw your reflection on the mirror.

"So, Jaejoong, huh?" Another bridesmaid, Hayeon, said with a huge grin.

"You wouldn't guess." You answered back as you were getting into your gown.

"What happened?" Songhyun, your sister and maid of honor, asked. "Did you fall down the stairs and bit your own lip?"

"Yes, that's what happened." You nodded as you walked out and asked her to help you zipping the gown.

"I don't believe you." Songhyun said with a smile.

"Anyways, what does Jaejoong's friend look like? I'm supposed to be paired up with him. Isn't he like the best man or something?" Soomin asked.

"That you will definitely not guess." You answered. They all turned to look at you, confused. "It proves how small the world really is."

"How small?" Hayeon asked.

"It's Lee Donghae." You finally said.

All your bridesmaids let out a squeal and their eyes widened.

"That's what happened to your lip too, isn't it? Lee Donghae!" Hayeon shouted.

"What? How can that be done by Donghae?" Songhyun asked.

You on your swollen lip and turned around to look at your reflection. "I'm still in love with my dress."

"____!" They all shouted at the same time.

"He was the idiotic who stole a kiss! I had to defend myself, so I kicked his groin and he bit my lip." You finally told them.

"Hot..." Soomin said and heaved a sigh.

My lip is definitely still burning hot. Stupid Lee Donghae. I knew nothing good would happen.

"So, did you enjoy it?" Hayeon finally asked.

You furrowed your eyebrows, unable to believe what she just asked you. You grabbed one of the pillows of the nearest couch and threw it at her face.